The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

News and events of the day
ZoWie

Re: The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

Post by ZoWie »

Kim is likely a prime beneficiary from the stolen documents. But keep getting lathered up about Hillary's e-mails.

Humans are such easy prey.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:10 am Trump rally last night (juxtaposed with Nazi rally, 1933).

BTW, while this was happening, Trump went into a rant over the decline of the West, errr, America, & of course how he alone can save it, all set to dramatic music.

C'mon ... the analogies are kind of writing themselves at this point ... aren't they?

‘Beyond un-American’: experts blast Trump’s ‘psychotic’ 103-minute Ohio rally speech
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-ohio-speech/

The former leader of the free world spoke for 103 minutes at a Saturday campaign rally in Ohio.

As his long-winded speech began winding down, dramatic music played while Donald Trump continued speaking.

"This is deeply, deeply weird," tweeted Tom Nichols of The Atlantic.

"It really is Jonestown-level stuff. These people are worshiping a real estate developer from Queens who can barely hold a thought in his head," he wrote. "This is beyond un-American. It's psychotic."

The conservative writer suggested Democrats run ads featuring Trump's Youngstown rally.

"I think Democrats should run clips of the weird culty shit that just happened at the Trump rally and ask: "Is this the party you want running the country?" Trump is the best weapon Democrats have," Nichols wrote.

Retired four-star General Barry McCaffrey sounded alarm.

"Astonishing Trump language. The crowd is similar to a Nuremberg rally 1936," he wrote.

"A lawless Trump in office in 2024 election would slide us into autocracy and deny our Constitutional safeguards. This is our greatest danger as a nation since 1860," McCaffrey warned.

Former Education Secretary Arne Duncan wrote, "Very scarily and tragically, this will only get worse…"

"A rally or a death cult?" wondered Washington Post columnist Helaine Olen. "This is seriously strange. Also: notice the empty seats."

Will Bunch, a columnist at the Philadelphia Inquirer, wrote, "Fascism...now with music!"

[snip][end]

Yeah, I don't think all those people are "left wing liberals". :D
Thanks, I posted on FB...board cons can stop this, they wont.
I sigh in your general direction.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

ProfX wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:10 am Trump rally last night (juxtaposed with Nazi rally, 1933).

Trump supporters are truly dumb. They're giving him the wrong finger. :lol:
When you vote left, you vote right.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:54 pm Image
Sounds like white conservative behavior.

Such loathsome, corrupt, violent people.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-h ... ter-2022-9

Trump has aides who follow him around on the golf course and recite positive things people say about him on social media: NYT reporter
Cons love him.
Drak

Post by Drak »

The leader of the Republican Party.

Donald J. Trump ©
@realDonaldTrump
57m
Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars
worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the
slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J.
Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or
is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and
Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to
take the Country down with him? In any event, either
reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must
immediately seek help and advise from his China loving
wife, Coco Chow!

Death threats, racism, ranting insanity.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

Fascists gunna fascist.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:53 pm The leader of the Republican Party.

Donald J. Trump ©
@realDonaldTrump
57m
Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars
worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the
slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J.
Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or
is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and
Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to
take the Country down with him? In any event, either
reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must
immediately seek help and advise from his China loving
wife, Coco Chow!

Death threats, racism, ranting insanity.
This is a type of n-lover treatment. And Mitch McConnell just sits there and lets this WN call his wife racist names. Probably ingrained behavior. :?

I don’t exactly feel sorry for Elaine Chao any more than I feel sorry for any conservative grown-ass woman who chooses to live in these demeaning, shitty white-conservative environments when they don’t have to. :problem:

But it’s another example of how quickly these conservative coward men fall in line with Brownshirt leadership at their families’ expense. :?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

The leader of the Republican Party.

ap215

Post by ap215 »

Trump Uses CNN Lawsuit to Raise Money

Less than 24 hours after filing suit against CNN, former President Donald Trump is asking his supporters to donate to his cause.

“I am SUING the Corrupt News Network (CNN) for DEFAMING and SLANDERING my name,” the potential 2024 presidential candidate said in a fund raising email Tuesday that encouraged supporters to contribute $5 or more. “Remember, when they come after ME, they are really coming after YOU.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-uses-cnn-l ... 32468.html
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ap215 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:47 am Trump Uses CNN Lawsuit to Raise Money

Less than 24 hours after filing suit against CNN, former President Donald Trump is asking his supporters to donate to his cause.

“I am SUING the Corrupt News Network (CNN) for DEFAMING and SLANDERING my name,” the potential 2024 presidential candidate said in a fund raising email Tuesday that encouraged supporters to contribute $5 or more. “Remember, when they come after ME, they are really coming after YOU.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-uses-cnn-l ... 32468.html
And this bothers NOT ONE con on this board. :twisted:
Drak

Post by Drak »

From today. The leader of the Republican Party

Drak

Post by Drak »

I know conservatives here will ignore this, but this is more proof of Trump’s motives. He wants to be president for life. He has stated so, countless times. He attempted a coup to make it happen. He constantly praises the world’s worst dictators, like Putin and Xi. The GOP wants him back in power. They cover for his crimes and sedition. But cons don’t seem to get it or care. They continue to be manipulated and vote for Trumps‘s enablers. This isn’t AMERICAN.

Acyn
@Acyn
Trump: I had a great relationship with president XI, now president for life. I call him king.

Video at link.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1589044885239234562

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:12 pm I know conservatives here will ignore this, but this is more proof of Trump’s motives. He wants to be president for life. He has stated so, countless times. He attempted a coup to make it happen. He constantly praises the world’s worst dictators, like Putin and Xi. The GOP wants him back in power. They cover for his crimes and sedition. But cons don’t seem to get it or care. They continue to be manipulated and vote for Trumps‘s enablers. This isn’t AMERICAN.

Acyn
@Acyn
Trump: I had a great relationship with president XI, now president for life. I call him king.

Video at link.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1589044885239234562
They will gladly vote for someone who says if elected the other party will NEVER hold office again.

NONE of what we are seeing with this madness can happen if repubs like those on this board denounce it.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:31 pm They will gladly vote for someone who says if elected the other party will NEVER hold office again.

NONE of what we are seeing with this madness can happen if repubs like those on this board denounce it.
There is no bottom. They just move the goal posts and project.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:32 pm There is no bottom. They just move the goal posts and project.
Tuesday night the GOP will announce that ANY race they lead at that time is over and votes counted AFTER are fraudulent.

They will also announce any race they are LOSING at that moment, the votes counted the next day are NOT fraudulent.

Board cons will approve.
Drak

Post by Drak »

This is the leader of the Republican Party. Totally not fascism, though…. :roll:

Keep on ignoring, denying and lying about this, Glenn and Memphis. But this is what you support. No one here buys your bullshit and gaslighting.

Rolling Stone @RollingStone
Trump has wondered how he might be able to jail reporters if he retakes the White House, a knowledgable source tells Rolling Stone.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234626493/

DONALD TRUMP ENDED his pre-midterm rally blitz in disgusting fashion, calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “an animal,” championing the death penalty, and giddily imagining the prison rape of the journalist who reported on the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

“The leaking from the Supreme Court is unbelievable,” the former president said Monday night at a rally in Ohio. “But you get the information very easily. You tell the reporter who is it … and if the reporter doesn’t want to tell you it’s ‘bye bye.’ The reporter goes to jail. When the reporter learns he’s going to be married to a certain prisoner who’s extremely strong, tough, and mean, he will say, ‘you know, I think I’m going to give you the information.'”

… This year, as Trump has privately strategized about what a second term, potentially starting in 2025, could look like, he’s begun occasionally soliciting ideas from conservative allies for how the U.S. government and Justice Department could go about turning his desires — for brutally imprisoning significant numbers of reporters — into reality.

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

He was supposed to announce his presidential run for 2024 last night. I guess he probably is kicking off another round of grifting the rubes.

I have been enjoying watching both him and dePutin upping their quiet war for the nomination. Trump called him "deSanctimonious". :lol:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Drak

Post by Drak »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:56 am He was supposed to announce his presidential run for 2024 last night. I guess he probably is kicking off another round of grifting the rubes.

I have been enjoying watching both him and dePutin upping their quiet war for the nomination. Trump called him "deSanctimonious". :lol:
I’ve read he was warned not to. But he sort of did anyway, saying he has a big announcement on Nov 15th from Mar a Lago.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:56 am He was supposed to announce his presidential run for 2024 last night. I guess he probably is kicking off another round of grifting the rubes.

Haha pot meet kettle.

~ Ida B. Wells

Re: The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Threa

Post by Drak »

Trump owns the GOP, via blackmail. Or Kompromat, the Russian term. We’ve been telling you cons this for years. It’s why they do whatever he says. This is a criminal organization.

Will Steakin @wsteaks - Verified

Trump with some ominous words to Fox News regarding potential 2024 rival Ron DeSantis, including mentioning his wife

"I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."
https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-sena ... st-running

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1590070448385294338

Libertas

Re: The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Threa

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:18 pm Trump owns the GOP, via blackmail. Or Kompromat, the Russian term. We’ve been telling you cons this for years. It’s why they do whatever he says. This is a criminal organization.

Will Steakin @wsteaks - Verified

Trump with some ominous words to Fox News regarding potential 2024 rival Ron DeSantis, including mentioning his wife

"I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."
https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-sena ... st-running

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1590070448385294338
Look at that piece of shit, Desantis is just as bad.

These are the worst and most deadly humans in history. We are all in GRAVE danger.

BTW I dont think traitor rump has anything on anyone, he just has the GOP base, which is the ugliest bunch of scum on earth. Putin has stuff on some of them, probably, but not dumbshit. IMO

If the traitor says vote for this person, 70% of the GOP obeys...if he says dont vote for this person, 70% of the gop obeys...this includes board cons. Cons are dumb, that is how this is possible.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

So Donald.

Because Oz lost, Drumpf is now saying "Melania made him do it". (Endorse Oz). :lol: :oops: :roll:

Tudor Dixon and many other Trump-backed candidates lost.

We'll see what happens with Blake Masters and Kari (F)Lake. Walker and Warnock appear headed to a runoff.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:26 pm So Donald.

Because Oz lost, Drumpf is now saying "Melania made him do it". (Endorse Oz). :lol: :oops: :roll:

Tudor Dixon and many other Trump-backed candidates lost.

We'll see what happens with Blake Masters and Kari (F)Lake.
Haha I’m in a discussion where we’re trying to figure out if homegirl is incognegro. Lol wouldn’t be the first time, although usually Black people who are very light or such are some of the fiercest civil rights fighters in town.

Being a karen is one thing. Being an imitation white-karen is personality self-murder. :?

~ Ida B. Wells