Christian Walker is Unloading On his Dad

News and events of the day
Drak

Christian Walker is Unloading On his Dad

Post by Drak »

Screen shot from his account. In case he deletes his tweets.

He's had enough. His family has had enough. His dad was just outed as funding abortions.

Herschel is the GOP. Nothing but hypocrites and liars. Nothing but people of violence.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Re: Christian Walker is Unloading On his Dad

Post by Drak »

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

So Herschel is a true republican.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

His son was helping his dad’s campaign. Until tonight.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Both of them deserve each other, AFAIC.

If Christian Walker is having some kind of change of heart and recognizing American conservatism for the destructive force it is, that's cool, many of us have done it.

But I'll believe it when he rescinds his white nationalism, hetero supremacism, misogyny, and the rest of the social-conservatism he's peddled over the years.

F. both of them. :problem:

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:34 pm So Herschel is a true republican.
Ha, true, but both of them are.

Nasty little bigots, both of them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

In spite of all this, the GOP, Trump’s party, is rallying around Walker.

These are the fake Christians the Bible warns about.

Drak

Post by Drak »

As far as Christian goes, he’s an ultra MAGA extremist. But it’s clear he’s suffered a great amount of abuse by his father. And he’s broken.

carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:38 pm In spite of all this, the GOP, Trump’s party, is rallying around Walker.

Well, TBH I do not find them to be fake Christians, since there are like 2 billion Christians, and there's never been one correct way of Christianity.

If there were, they'd all be doing it, by default. :)

Granted, the vast majority of the 2bil are all pointing the finger at the others, saying those other people are the fakes. Only ones who don't do this are liberal Christians, who I find to be FAR more secure in their faith than these cons.

But then, cons are dependent on conformity, authoritarianism, and demagoguery, which is why they prefer violent leather daddy dungeon master Jesus whipping people in the temple to Beatitudes/love thy neighbor Jesus. :lol:

More seriously, they think love is abuse. :? :(

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 pm As far as Christian goes, he’s an ultra MAGA extremist. But it’s clear he’s suffered a great amount of abuse by his father. And he’s broken.
Yes.

They pass this behavior on to their children and call it "traditional family values." That, too, is Biblical. Even the Bible says there's a way out but conservative Christians would MUCH rather continue these patterns of extreme violence on their f'ed up families than take some responsibility and break these cycles.

I do not like Christian Walker, but I don't doubt for a minute this man beat the crap out of him and all of them, as he's said.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

Instead of telling Walker to drop out, the GOP is now attacking this kid and shrugging about the abortions.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:35 pm Instead of telling Walker to drop out, the GOP is now attacking this kid and shrugging about the abortions.
And his campaign raised more money the day this came out or the day after than his entire time running, record, from what I heard.

GOP are so bad for the human race that we need to apologize to the rest of the world as often as we can.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:35 pm Instead of telling Walker to drop out, the GOP is now attacking this kid and shrugging about the abortions.
These conservative opportunists like Christian Walker, Kanye, Candace Owens, Alveda King, and the rest never learn, though people like Omarosa keep trying to let them know: it does not pay to shill and tapdance on the table for white-is-white Rightie.

They are just waiting for you slip up so they can slip the noose around your neck, the minute you're no longer useful and exploitable.

Milo Yiannopolous is another one who found out the hard way.

Now, it will be up to Black people to defend Christian Walker from these pointy-hat whitesheets like we did Omarosa, despite the trash she talked about us 95%ers.

Conservatism is an incredibly destructive social force. Not only are they destroying this country, they take whole swathes of these self-loathing individuals with them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:01 pm These conservative opportunists like Christian Walker, Kanye, Candace Owens, Alveda King, and the rest never learn, though people like Omarosa keep trying to let them know: it does not pay to shill and tapdance on the table for white-is-white Rightie.

They are just waiting for you slip up so they can slip the noose around your neck, the minute you're no longer useful and exploitable.

Milo Yiannopolous is another one who found out the hard way.

Now, it will be up to Black people to defend Christian Walker from these pointy-hat whitesheets like we did Omarosa, despite the trash she talked about us 95%ers.

Conservatism is an incredibly destructive social force. Not only are they destroying this country, they take whole swathes of these self-loathing individuals with them.
Everyone at DU is assuring me the SC will not side with the traitor over the appeal regards the docs seized at maralardo.

But the same people hid my post where I asked Hillary bashers to apologize. To date I have not seen one person at DU or Randi's chat do this, not one.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:23 pm Everyone at DU is assuring me the SC will not side with the traitor over the appeal regards the docs seized at maralardo.

But the same people hid my post where I asked Hillary bashers to apologize. To date I have not seen one person at DU or Randi's chat do this, not one.
Okay but the point was about treatment of Black conservatives by conservative whites.

They don't like them any more than they like me; we all look alike to them.

Christian Walker's life is probably in danger right now, and he brought it on himself by crawling into bed with these white cons. Hope he bumped up his security to 25/8 premium level before posting his tweets and videos. :(

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:08 pm Okay but the point was about treatment of Black conservatives by conservative whites.

They don't like them any more than they like me; we all look alike to them.

Christian Walker's life is probably in danger right now, and he brought it on himself by crawling into bed with these white cons. Hope he bumped up his security to 25/8 premium level before posting his tweets and videos. :(
Yeah, I get off topic often, sorry about that. ;) There are so many offenses by righty I have a hard time concentrating sometimes.

Yes he and his dad both are in danger.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:43 pm Yeah, I get off topic often, sorry about that. ;) There are so many offenses by righty I have a hard time concentrating sometimes.

Yes he and his dad both are in danger.
True.

They think siding with the most violent people in the country makes them somehow immune.

So did Ernst Rohm.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:19 pm True.

They think siding with the most violent people in the country makes them somehow immune.

So did Ernst Rohm.
Ahh yes, I wish we had a modern movie about Night of the Long Knives. A dramatic version, not a doc. Wont make a difference though even if people saw it. Apathy is at an all time high.

Unfortunately you have to entertain some people to get them to learn anything.
Last edited by Libertas on Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Libertas wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:27 pm Ahh yes, I wish we had a modern movie about Night of the Long Knives.
Movies suck. Especially modern ones'.

On the other hand. There's some fairly decent documentaries on the subject.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

So, again, it's so weird. It's not just that Christian was sitting by or allowing himself to appear in photo ops passively. Up until now he was actively campaigning for dear old da.

And now suddenly he hits his breaking point? I'm glad he's finally saying something, but I can see why MAGATs might in this case have some slight basis for skepticism. "Why now? Why not say these things before."
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:10 am And now suddenly he hits his breaking point? I'm glad he's finally saying something, but I can see why MAGATs might in this case have some slight basis for skepticism. "Why now? Why not say these things before."
Maybe, but the only reason they don't lynch either of these people on sight is because they're useful tools...until they're not.

Plus, conservatives love domestic-abuser men. Domestic-abuser men who flagrantly get away with it over and over are heroes.

Christian has outlived his usefulness. Eventually, they all will. Let's just hope to high heaven their Ernst Röhm-ing will be strictly metaphorical and virtual.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:38 pm In spite of all this, the GOP, Trump’s party, is rallying around Walker.

You might like this. I love this group Faithful America.

Faithful America
@FaithfulAmerica

Today, Faithful America is naming 20 Christian nationalist politicians and pastors to a new list of #FalseProphets. These are the far-right leaders who come to us in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous, power-hungry, anti-democracy wolves. /🧵

Christians across the country are sick of far-right Christian nationalists monopolizing the public conversation on faith while promoting hatred and division in Jesus’s name. That’s why we’re launching “False Prophets Don’t Speak for Me":

Christian nationalism poses a grave threat to democracy, the church, and the common good. This movement wants nothing more than to seize power for conservative Christians alone to impose its vision on society -- no matter who gets hurt or how many elections must be overturned.

Faithful America’s list of 20 #FalseProphets includes lawmakers who misuse Jesus’s name to pass hateful policies & undermine democracy, as well as pastors and movement leaders who are building Christian nationalism’s long-term infrastructure.

In the coming weeks, we will lift up local clergy and faith leaders who speak out about the Christian nationalism of these #FalseProphets and make it clear that this political ideology contradicts our faith and the teachings of Jesus Christ.

It’s crucial for grassroots Christians to help reporters, lawmakers, clergy, and others identify and respond to Christian nationalism during this dangerous time for our democracy. If you agree, then add your name here:

https://act.faithfulamerica.org/sign/fa ... urce=fa_tw

https://twitter.com/FaithfulAmerica/sta ... 0320397312

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

This will only increase his poll numbers.

Conservatives love a pro-rapist/forced-abortion philandering domestic abuser of women, children, and their own f'ed up families. :?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

It's no surprise that Herschel Walker denies paying for his girlfriend's abortion because like Trump he's a pathological liar. Here are some of Herschel Walker's whoopers:

He didn't have secret children.

He claimed he was an FBI agent.

He graduated valedictorian from the University of Georgia (he never graduated)

Claimed to have started a breaded-chicken empire.

He personally treated 4,500 to 5,000 soldiers per year.

He claimed he was a certified police officer.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/07 ... gia-senate

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... rd-vetera/
When you vote left, you vote right.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:30 pm It's no surprise that Herschel Walker denies paying for his girlfriend's abortion because like Trump he's a pathological liar. Here are some of Herschel Walker's whoopers:

He didn't have secret children.

He claimed he was an FBI agent.

He graduated valedictorian from the University of Georgia (he never graduated)

Claimed to have started a breaded-chicken empire.

He personally treated 4,500 to 5,000 soldiers per year.

He claimed he was a certified police officer.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/07 ... gia-senate

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... rd-vetera/
Imagine anyone's response if a Black liberal running for office got caught in this level of deception.

Ohh the ceaseless wails about affirmative action we'd be hearing on a daily basis. :problem:

The horrid thing is that when these conservative whites are done with him, they are going to toss him on the heap like they're doing that ridiculous son of his, like they did MIlo, like they did Omarosa, like they kind of did George Conway...

:problem: Conservatives are such a-holes.

~ Ida B. Wells