RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Breaking. Sean Hannity is apparently Michael Cohen's secret third client. Judge Wood ordered the release of the name. Breaking.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
NBC News

Verified account

@NBCNews
Follow Follow @NBCNews

BREAKING: Fox News anchor Sean Hannity is named in court hearing as 3rd client of Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen - @Tom_Winter

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

So if Trump is David Dennison, what is Sean Hannity's alias?

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Of course, we don't know what the Fixer really did for Sean at this point. We can only speculate.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/16/politics ... index.html

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:40 pm 
Policy Wonk

Will be dynamite TV ratings for Hannity's program for the coming weeks...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

So Hannity attacks Mueller and the FBI for the Cohen raid, uses his on air position to propagate misinformation, not disclosing that Cohen is in fact, his own lawyer. That is behind unethical.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I was kinda hoping for "Breaking: Sean Hannity Shuts The Fuck Up For Once."

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Actually not surprised to hear Hannity say he never used Cohen for typical legal support. As Avenatti and just about everybody else has been saying, Cohen never did any real legal work for Trump either. He's a fixer...he's there to threaten and coerce people into giving his two fucking clients what they want. The asshole is there to put the arm on people with the threat of legal action.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hannity at sometime during the reporting, must have/would have told his superiors about his relationship with Cohen. There is at least in appearance an ethical breach/conflict of interest on the Slant Head.

His failure to disclose calls into question his ability to impartial (yes I know fox has nothing to do with being impartial) in his reporting. That fox would allow him to continue on this story reeks.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

we know groper is an idiot, dont know nuthin least of all how to be a prez or politician, reality tv sure, but
thats not running a large country.
basically...hannity has been running the WH for over a year.

groper is on the phone constantly...he repeats whatever he hears on faux as does hannity who
then esplains it to groper so he can regurgitate it. its a circle jerk.

will faux shit-can hannity is the question.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

So if Trump is David Dennison, what is Sean Hannity's alias?

good question.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

if cohen wasnt his "attorney" why does hannity refer to "attorney client privilege"..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

If Trump has started his re-election campaign can Hannity’s efforts on his behalf be considered campaign contributions?

Just a silly thought. ;)

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

If Trump has started his re-election campaign can Hannity’s efforts on his behalf be considered campaign contributions?

Just a silly thought. ;)

I would consider it to be akin to rimming. :|

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 am 
Board Emeritus

The blonde likes to watch The View on occasion. I remember a few years back the women were discussing the issue of rising cultural/political tension in the country (like it couldn't get any worse, eh?).

Anyway, one of them actually said that when you get Sean Hannity away from the cameras and the microphones "he really is a nice guy." We have this friend, really good friend. What makes him a good friend is that he doesn't let his christianity slop all over into his relationships, like so many pious holier-than-thou christians are doing all the time. And he's definitely progressive and anti-Trump. But this, "oh they're OK nonsense" does come creeping out sideways when he gets on Facebook and starts lecturing about how we should not be seeing all this overt hostility towards Trumpers and Republicans. "Just because their politics differs from our, is no reason to hate them of be hostile to them."

And I say to the women on The View and my christian friend...bullshit. Particularly about a noxious lying-ass animals like Sean Hannity. Particularly about MAGA bigots out here in DuPage County who, in November, will probably put NRA stooge and Trump supporting bigot Peter Roskam in the US House for another term.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 am 
Policy Wonk

Hannity at sometime during the reporting, must have/would have told his superiors about his relationship with Cohen. There is at least in appearance an ethical breach/conflict of interest on the Slant Head.

His failure to disclose calls into question his ability to impartial (yes I know fox has nothing to do with being impartial) in his reporting. That fox would allow him to continue on this story reeks.
Who knows what Hannity might have done. He tries to play both sides by on the one hand saying he is not a reporter, but a commentator. On the other hand he claims to do unbiased reporting. He's totally worthless BS.

But there is no question he should have mentioned having a relationship with Cohen, knowing him, working with him, or however he wanted to describe it.

That said, regarding Hannity, people either believe him and support him no matter what he says, or they dont believe him or support him (or listen to him) no matter what he says.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:51 am 
Board Emeritus

Slant Head is now crying about his "Right To Privacy". That walking shit stain had no problem with raking Sasha and Malia Obama over the coals and now he cries about his "Right To Privacy".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ha ... il__041718.

Slant Head claims that he was never a client, but wants to claim Attorney/Client Privilege. No you Fascist Fuck Wad you do not get to claim something according you, you never had in the first place.

Last edited by marindem on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

Outside of Hannity's lack of honesty and transparency...which was already a given...(not sure he even disputes that, though he'd call it balance)...why is this a big deal?

I haven't seen any accusation that Cohen represented Hannity in anything untoward.

Lawyers (even second-rate loudmouths) often represent more than one famous person.
(this is not a defense...its a real question).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

I would consider it to be akin to rimming. :|

I think my brain just went blind. Need to get some bleach to get that image out of my head.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Outside of Hannity's lack of honesty and transparency...which was already a given...(not sure he even disputes that, though he'd call it balance)...why is this a big deal?

I haven't seen any accusation that Cohen represented Hannity in anything untoward.

Lawyers (even second-rate loudmouths) often represent more than one famous person.
(this is not a defense...its a real question).

The problem is viewer, Hannity had a responsibility to tell the people who watch his show on fox and/or listen to him on the radio that he had a prior existing relationship with Cohen. Hannity failed to do so. Hannity had Cohen on his program(s) at did not tell the people watching or listening to him that he (Hannity) had sought out Cohen for legal advice. There is breach of ethical conduct on the part of Hannity, but being the lying Con he is, he has no ethics anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 pm 
Policy Wonk

The problem is viewer, Hannity had a responsibility to tell the people who watch his show on fox and/or listen to him on the radio that he had a prior existing relationship with Cohen. Hannity failed to do so. Hannity had Cohen on his program(s) at did not tell the people watching or listening to him that he (Hannity) had sought out Cohen for legal advice. There is breach of ethical conduct on the part of Hannity, but being the lying Con he is, he has no ethics anyway.

Yeah. But we all knew that about Hannity already. No one is surprised by his lack of ethics or transparency. Like I said, his audience will support him anyway and the rest of us know what he is, and didnt listen to him anyway

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

And guess who else Slant Head hired for legal help.....none other than Jay Sekulow.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/hannit ... be-report/.

45's Russia Lawyer....

Once again Hannity fails to disclose a prior-legal relationship.

Ehtical Violations mean nothing to fox POS.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hannity keeps pissing and moaning about "attorney/client privilege." Its really simple, if Cohen was not Hannity's attorney, as he insists...then there is no attorney-client privilege for Sean Hannity.

And...if Cohen's work for Trump doesn't satisfy the Southern District Court judge's criteria (or an appointed "special master's" criteria) for what constitutes legal representation, then there's no attorney-client privilege for Trump either.