Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: groper, NATO
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

now he's baiting the rw across europe by saying things like...'people of germany are turning
against Merkle' arent you?...

thats how he does it, make it seem like a group hug. he says shit like "we dont want that"...
he calls his crowds "we" as tho the schmucks sitting there mean a pea to him.
now, he's doing it in europe.

putin likes this tho. and since merica is now more interested in putin than The Nations Freedom
i guess we can all bend over now.

Last edited by rainwater on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: groper, NATO
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

this moron goes on about how much the 'us' coughs up to Nato...disregarding the fucking SIZE
of this countrys population by comparison to the other nato countries.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

As is often the case, his facts are wrong.

Germany contributes 14% of NATO's budget, which is the 2nd highest contribution of any member nation. Other than the U.S.

If I were to attack NATO deadbeats ... Germany wouldn't be where I would start.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Germany contributes 14% of NATO's budget, which is the 2nd highest contribution of any member nation. Other than the U.S.

I remember when I said A LONG TIME ago the US would have NO allies other than Russia, was that over 2 yrs now?

I remember when I said it I was worried that slowly but surely it would happen and people just wouldn't notice or care.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I remember when I said A LONG TIME ago the US would have NO allies other than Russia, was that over 2 yrs now?

I remember when I said it I was worried that slowly but surely it would happen and people just wouldn't notice or care.

I think our NATO allies as well as our allies around the world know Trump is a temporary situation and will just tread water until his term is up.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think our NATO allies as well as our allies around the world know Trump is a temporary situation and will just tread water until his term is up.

They know he is a traitor and he works for putin, so do us patriots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

I heard on Signorelli today that after Trump learned that most Nato countries are at 2pct and many are over 2pct Trump changed his stance to they should be at 4pct.

Even when he is caught red handed (no pun intended) he just contiues to plod along. Sort of like who are you going to believe me or your lying eyes.

I believe he is trying to do to our allies what he did to hos GOP opponents in the race. Bully and belittle them while trying to appear like he has the biggest dick in the room.

The GOP opponents handled it poorly. I believe our allies will do much better

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thank you Neville Chamberlain.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

...'people...we have a bunch of babies running our country'...he said.

thats how he relates to the easily compromised, his dissonant groupies.
its not unlike charlie manson.
or jim jones.

its all in How they say things How they manipulate the audience.

in london theyre raising a large groper baby balloon with him in Diapers...to wave over
london city. LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

They know he is a traitor and he works for putin, so do us patriots.

Ok let me ask you a serious question. If Trump is a traitor why hasnt Mueller came forward and charged him or accused him. As serious as having a President who is a Russian Agent would be, wouldn't Mueller drop everything else and fast track charges as quick as possible. Or at the very least let congressional leaders know so they could take action.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ok let me ask you a serious question. If Trump is a traitor why hasnt Mueller came forward and charged him or accused him. As serious as having a President who is a Russian Agent would be, wouldn't Mueller drop everything else and fast track charges as quick as possible. Or at the very least ley congressional leaders know so they could take action.

This has already been answered. You're fucking tiresome. You refuse to read the appropriate threads and information before you.

This isn't a Law and Order episode.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

This has already been answered. You're fucking tiresome. You refuse to read the appropriate threads and information before you.

This isn't a Law and Order episode.

I work 70 hours a week and miss a thread here and there. But your non answer is an answer. It is because Mueller hasnt uncovered anything yet that outlandish. You people here have Trump being guilty of everything between being a Russian Agent to a guy who pays to shoot at children to a guy who goes to coke parties to screw children.

If any of that were true a guy like Mueller would have found it quick. Because Mueller is a patriot beyond reproach he would have had Trump out of office by now. One-way or another.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

double post

Last edited by Drak on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

I work 70 hours a week and miss a thread here and there. But your non answer is an answer. It is because Mueller hasnt uncovered anything yet that outlandish. You people here have Trump being guilty of everything between being a Russian Agent to a guy who pays to shoot at children to a guy who goes to coke parties to screw children.

If any of that were true a guy like Mueller would have found it quick. Because Mueller is a patriot beyond reproach he would have had Trump out of office by now. One-way or another.

No, that's now how it works. THIS ISN'T A TV SHOW. There is an extremely complex investigation happening that is moving along at an extremely fast pace. There are already record indictments, arrests and plea deals. Jesus fucking Christ dude. It's amazing to me you're in your 50's. You act like someone that just fell of the turnip truck.

Quote:
But your non answer is an answer.

No, there is an answer. I just answered you on that today. JUST TODAY ON THAT EXACT SAME QUESTION. You don't read threads. There are plenty of Russia threads on here. YOU DON'T READ THEM!

You just spout Trump talking points about it being a liberal conspiracy theory and steep in denial.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Drak, bless you.

If the person in question was Obama or Hillary or Biden, and there were dozens of indictments, thousands of lies, hundreds of examples of emoluments clause violations along with obstruction of justice and collusion, as there is ON RECORD for rump, if that was happening with any Democrat Glen would be running into walls at 100 MPH demanding the world stop turning on its axis until justice was done.

But it is a republican, so something Ronald Reagan would DEMAND instant impeachment of, the glen's of the country simply dont care. In this case it does not matter rump is doing everything Reagan would have been against in a huge way, Reagan is dead so they can pretend the issue doesnt exist.

He is a traitor and so is anyone who supports OR excuses him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Once again, glen thinks Trump is as pure as the driven snow, and the fact that half of his campaign is now either under indictment, or has already plead guilty, doesn't matter to glen. He's pure - he'd never do anything, you know, wrong!

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

this from Trump, today.

Every single day, Trump attacks the FBI and Mueller over Twitter. Every, single day. Innocent people do not do that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ok let me ask you a serious question. If Trump is a traitor why hasnt Mueller came forward and charged him or accused him. As serious as having a President who is a Russian Agent would be, wouldn't Mueller drop everything else and fast track charges as quick as possible. Or at the very least let congressional leaders know so they could take action.

You're a nice guy, but you're full of it on this one.

The investigation is actually proceeding faster than most. These always go on for years. "Congressional leaders" are Republicans, and wouldn't act if they did know. A couple of them are most definitely Russian agents and there's proof of that.

You don't just charge the president with essentially treason by any other name on a fast track.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

First they said no collusion, now it is clear there was so the goal post is changed to treason.

Well, the legal experts unlike ME never accused him of that because technically we are not in a time of war, even though we are.

What they did accuse him of is collusion, conspiracy AND obstruction all of which he is clearly guilty of. The question isnt his guilt, as rump himself knows, the question is can he buy a SC that will say he is above the law. His guilt is obvious and clear as day, Mueller isnt delaying this because he doesnt have proof of guilt, we have all seen the proof, he is still going at it because the entire GOP are guilty of so much that they have to set it all up legally.

We are already at that point where guilt is known and not just rump and his team but many gop members.

AGain, if it was a democrat the country would stop until they were in jail or dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Once again, glen thinks Trump is as pure as the driven snow, and the fact that half of his campaign is now either under indictment, or has already plead guilty, doesn't matter to glen. He's pure - he'd never do anything, you know, wrong!

No if Trump is as guilty as you and others here believe him to be. Mueller would have brought charges or forced him from office by other means.

There is nothing more dangerous than having a President who is a Russian Agent. If Trump was one, Mueller along with dozens of congressional leaders from both parties would know so. If there wasnt enough information yet to bring charges, they would force Trump from office.

What it is,is this. Your hatred of any thing not left wing and any person who is wealthy is why you and others here ate so sure of all the bs that Trump is accused of here.

Once again yes there was Russian interference. Yes that is one of the factors which lead to Trump's victory. But, if there was any evidence that any of the things you believe were true. Mueller would have filed charges or with the help of our government leaders forced Trump from office by now.

Last edited by glenfs on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jesus, the willing stupidity by the traitors is amazing

It is like they know they are traitors but they want an excuse.

The exact same set of circumstances if a dem and Glen not only demands impeachment but the person would have been, by BOTH parties MONTHS ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jesus, the willing stupidity by the traitors is amazing

It is like they know they are traitors but they want an excuse.

See I lay out my thoughts and beliefs in a rational manner. You on the otherhand cant respond in a like manner.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

No if Trump is as guilty as you and others here believe him to be. Mueller would have brought charges or forced him from office by other means.

There is nothing more dangerous than having a President who is a Russian Agent. If Trump was one, Mueller along with dozens of congressional leaders from both parties would know so. If there wasnt enough information yet to bring charges, they would force Trump from office.

What it is,is this. Your hatred of any thing not left wing and any person who is wealthy is why you and others here ate so sure of all the bs that Trump is accused of here.

Once again yes there was Russian interference. Yes that is one of the factors which lead to Trump's victory. But, if there was any evidence that any of the things you believe were true. Mueller would have filed charges or with the help of our government leaders forced Trump from office by now.

Mueller is a pro. Trump KNOWS what he has, and is scared to death. That's why he's attacking Mueller. He ACTS guilty, and you know it, glen. Trump no longer says the investigation will prove him innocent. With half his campaign under indictment or already plead guilty, Trump is scared, because he knows he's guilty.

That's why he lied about his son's meeting. I mean, would an innocent man have done that? Of course not.

He wants to shut the investigation down, fire Mueller, and act like it was a "deep state" conspiracy.

And you'll fucking believe him! Because you ALREADY believe Trump is innocent.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

See I lay out my thoughts and beliefs in a rational manner. You on the otherhand cant respond in a like manner.

No, you're making shit up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

You're a nice guy, but you're full of it on this one.

The investigation is actually proceeding faster than most. These always go on for years. "Congressional leaders" are Republicans, and wouldn't act if they did know. A couple of them are most definitely Russian agents and there's proof of that.

You don't just charge the president with essentially treason by any other name on a fast track.

Yep.

The other thing to consider it public awareness. This has to be delivered strategically for public consumption and digestion over a period of time to make the public aware of what's happening. Pubic perception is important. Which is why we see tidbits and bomb shells unloaded from one week to the next. The stuff Trump and friends call, "fake news."

Edit: Mind you, there is deza packed in there now and then as well.