RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Move to EU....OK, where exactly? I like Costa Rica, but my wife says grandkids are more important.

Where in the EU?

oh fer fuck sake, figure out where to go for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Move to EU....OK, where exactly? I like Costa Rica, but my wife says grandkids are more important.

Where in the EU?

or you could just start paddling like they do across the mediterranean..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

oh fer fuck sake, figure out where to go for yourself.

I did not say I was leaving, Ike did, I asked him about it.

I said If I could I would move to CR but I wanted to do that when Obama was prez for reasons having nothing to do with politics.

I wasnt talking to you, I dont understand your anger at me for asking him a question.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen is a Quisling, a Traitor. He like the rest of the Republican Party have become willing followers of a Traitor in the White House. glen and the rest of the Republican Party are willing to see our Country and our Democracy destroyed in order keep a Traitor in the Oval Office.

More nonsense because I support beteeen 1/4 and 1/3of what Trump proposes that makes me a traitor. That being your liberal logic means anyone who supports Stein or Sanders are also traitors. Seeing how both recieved help from Russia

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

More nonsense because I support beteeen 1/4 and 1/3of what Trump proposes that makes me a traitor. That being your liberal logic means anyone who supports Stein or Sanders are also traitors. Seeing how both recieved help from Russia

yes, it does. groper IS A FUCKING TREASONOUS TRAITOR.

you support that then it makes you one too.
dont you see how that works..yet...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Where in the EU?

I have a friend living in Costa Rica wjo started a tourist business there. He loves it and all you need to do is leave the country I believe every 90 days for a few days.

Just don't get sick their healthcare is close to third world.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

Last edited by glenfs on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

yes, it does. groper IS A FUCKING TREASONOUS TRAITOR.

you support that then it makes you one too.
dont you see how that works..yet...

Not really when he proposes something I favor I am suppose to oppose him. That seems odd, if after the midterms we have a Dem House and Senate and if Trump works with them are you going to oppose legislation you otherwise would support

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ignore the ignoramus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here's what we're going to do.

1. Continue to attend Indivisible meetings.
2. Continue to volunteer at the Dem offices.
3. Continue to support Sean Casten for Roskam's seat. We dont like him. He's probably the next member of the Blue Dogs, if he wins. But he's not Roskam.
4. Work for Democrats running for seats in the state legislature.
5. Watch for Mueller report. Support removal of trump from office.
6. If Democrats do not win at least one of the Houses of Congress, consider moving to the EU.
7. If Trump is re-elected in 2020, definitely move to the EU.

We know exactly what to do.

Delta is ready when you are. Give me a heads up and I ll help you pack. You moving to the EU would raise the IQ both here and abroad.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ignore the ignoramus

Says the man who believes Trump paid to shoot at children

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Says the man who believes Trump paid to shoot at children

You arent that dumb, are you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Greetings, from a Putin Puppet.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Where in the EU?

The blonde was born in Ireland so she's an Irish and EU citizen. We could relocate anywhere. Lots of family in Ireland though. Upwards of 35 first cousins from her family, and their kids, and their kid's kids. It's a big-ass family. Her mom and one aunt were the only two of 14 siblings who came over...mom here in Chicago, aunt Rose to Toronto. There's 10 times the family in Ireland and in the UK than here. If anything, moving there would be a gift, not a loss. Closest siblings of ours in this country are a 12 hour car ride away, and we do not have kids or grandkids, so there's really not that much keeping us. And of course we all speak English in Ireland. And christ, imagine just taking a long weekend in Paris, or Rome, or Vienna, or Copenhagen whenever the mood strikes. There's nothing special for us here. I'm still not over goddamn Vietnam for christ's sake.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

What, no one wants to move to Canada? Maybe it's too close to the USA for some...:(

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

What, no one wants to move to Canada? Maybe it's too close to the USA for some...:(

Canada doesnt want us , we made this mess by not voting or by whining or by being outright racist filth

No country should allow a single American to visit let alone relocate until and unless we completely reverse all of this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Canada doesnt want us , we made this mess by not voting or by whining or by being outright racist filth

No country should allow a single American to visit let alone relocate until and unless we completely reverse all of this.

Hey, my wife is American. She is wanted :)

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey, my wife is American. She is wanted :)

:rw)

I have been but once, on a ferry, to Victoria I guess.

Many years ago.

But I have been to AK...cold, very cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rw)

I have been but once, on a ferry, to Victoria I guess.

Many years ago.

But I have been to AK...cold, very cold.

Guess where I live?

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Guess where I live?

Fairbanks?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fairbanks?

Victoria.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Victoria.

Oh, of course.

I loved it there....but was a long time ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh, of course.

I loved it there....but was a long time ago.

I like it. The ferry sucks though.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

You moving to the EU would raise the IQ both here and abroad.

So glen thinks he has a higher IQ than the average European? He actually made me laugh out loud.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

So glen thinks he has a higher IQ than the average European? He actually made me laugh out loud.

Yah that's an extremely ignorant statement for Glen to make, and pretty a ironic one at that.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is amazing to hear him say that and worse he believes it.