Biden says his administration is engaged in talks to avert railroad strike, or something trump or con prez's would never

News and events of the day
Libertas

Biden says his administration is engaged in talks to avert railroad strike, or something trump or con prez's would never

Post by Libertas »

do.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-says-a ... 59734.html

Nandita Bose
Thu, November 24, 2022 at 8:18 AM·2 min read
By Nandita Bose

NANTUCKET, Mass. (Reuters) -President Joe Biden said on Thursday that his administration was involved in negotiations to avert a looming U.S. railroad strike that could shut down supply chains across the country but added that he has not directly engaged on the matter yet.

Speaking to reporters outside a fire station on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, during a Thanksgiving holiday visit, Biden declined to provide details on how the talks were going because it was "the middle of negotiations."

"My team has been in touch with all the parties, and in (a) room with the parties and I have not directly engaged yet because they're still talking," Biden said.

More than 300 groups, including the National Retail Federation and the National Association of Manufacturers, urged Biden last month to get involved to help avoid a strike that could idle shipments of food and fuel while inflicting billions of dollars of damage to an already struggling national economy.
If it was a con, as in someone all cons HERE would JUMP to vote for, they would work to destroy the union. Cons for some stupid reason, dont want to be paid a living wage.
I sigh in your general direction.