If for one second you start to feel nostalgic for the

For all the rumor junkies!

Get your fix here...

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Libertas
Board Emeritus

If for one second you start to feel nostalgic for the

Post by Libertas »

W years as in they were bad but this is way worse, dont.

Rent the movie "Vice.'

The moment you start to think there is that big of a difference between the cons of now vs then.

And it is why I have NO interest in talking to a con who supports W and Cheney and Rove but says rump has crossed a line. THEY ALL crossed the line back then and have never come back....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6266538/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you are a FLYNN defender you are a TRAITOR and dont talk to me, I am a patriot...

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Re: If for one second you start to feel nostalgic for the

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:26 pm wrote:The moment you start to think there is that big of a difference between the cons of now vs then.

And it is why I have NO interest in talking to a con who supports W and Cheney and Rove but says rump has crossed a line. THEY ALL crossed the line back then and have never come back....
How true.

There is NO difference. They are confederates.

Stop calling the cops on us.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:31 pm wrote:
How true.

There is NO difference. They are confederates.
If there was a difference W or Cheney or Rove would come out and say Rump has gone too far. Imagine how much good that would do, but no, they wont.

fuckers

And that Liz Cheney, oh my god.

Have you seen this movie?

If not, the story-line about her Lesbian sister alone is worth it.
If you are a FLYNN defender you are a TRAITOR and dont talk to me, I am a patriot...

ProfessorX
Board Emeritus

Post by ProfessorX »

I saw it. It's interesting in one respect. The main thesis of the movie is that it was Liz who pretty much drove Dick's Taxi down to the Dark Side. It made her out to be far more Machiavellian than him. All his pursuit of power and ambition was to win her over.

Otherwise, I don't think I learned much about Dick Cheney, or how much of an amoral douchebag he was, that I didn't know already.
-- Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger

ZoWie
Board Emeritus

Post by ZoWie »

Pretty much the same every time the Republicans get in. The guy they (s)elect for president is always dumber than the last bozo they foisted on us, but then the same old assholes ooze out from beneath their rocks to make up the administration. First you start losing your civil rights, then the douchebags among our populace get all riled up and commit felonies, then there's a war. Right on cue as if there was a stage manager and a crew running it. Lights... curtain... war...............

ZoWie
Board Emeritus

Post by ZoWie »

OK, OK, we got a pandemic instead of a war. Same type of event, really, when you think about it.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:45 am wrote:OK, OK, we got a pandemic instead of a war. Same type of event, really, when you think about it.
This was inevitable...Obama made fun of him and over half of this country are childish fucking misogynists, add those two together and you get what we got.