The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: The fix is in, Rittenhouse case...

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:53 pm There's something to be said there.

Now settle down dude.
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
- Rush, "Freewill"

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:29 pm We're not siding with them.

Never really have.
viewtopic.php?p=4563#p4563

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

bradman wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:00 pm i haven't seen the drone footage in full. You?
Only what was shown in the prosecutor's closing arguments. You?
When you vote left, you vote right.
rainwater

Post by rainwater »

At worst, you’re in it with them.
wow. yeh i dont see that.

but, its apparent that some come here just to fight and screw with other posters. which i suspect causes more stress
which is just what those dont respond well to.
sigh.
i see more bullshit arguing here than i have in a long time. it comes and goes and now its here again.

good for ignore.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:55 pmSo, at best, you’re being suckered. At worst, you’re in it with them.
I would say both things are true, dependent on the other, and self-perpetuating.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

rainwater wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:12 pm wow. yeh i dont see that.
I do, plain as day. It's not a recent development with Glennfs, either.
but, its apparent that some come here just to fight and screw with other posters.
Some people say.
which i suspect causes more stress
which is just what those dont respond well to.
sigh.
i see more bullshit arguing here than i have in a long time. it comes and goes and now its here again.

good for ignore.
:? well, that sure is vague.

You might or may not have noticed what's been happening in the country over the past year, or that there are those of us in this country who won't be "screwed with" by the Rittenhouses, Gosars, Greenes, Boeberts, Rogerses, insurrectionist confederates, their mouthpieces, or their so-called moderate fellow travelers demanding "civility."

Be they online, or off.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:50 pm I do, plain as day. It's not a recent development with Glennfs, either.

Some people say.

:? well, that sure is vague.

You might or may not have noticed what's been happening in the country over the past year, or that there are those of us in this country who won't be "screwed with" by the Rittenhouses, Gosars, Greenes, Boeberts, Rogerses, insurrectionist confederates, their mouthpieces, or their so-called moderate fellow travelers demanding "civility."

Be they online, or off.
If the poster is implying you or gounion or myself and drak etc are the ones screwing with others, FUCK THAT

Just like FUCK THAT when I say MAGA are deadly and I am yelled at :twisted:
I sigh in your general direction.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Who said that they would make a hero out of him, All of us did ...but CJ especially called it out

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 0216062238

Matt Gaetz wants to hire Kyle Rittenhouse as a congressional intern.
sickening

https://twitter.com/i/status/1461149277493739524
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:07 pm If the poster is implying you or gounion or myself and drak etc are the ones screwing with others, FUCK THAT

Just like FUCK THAT when I say MAGA are deadly and I am yelled at :twisted:
Well..it doesn't take a whole lot of forethought to take vague swipes at imagined opponents from behind the skirts of the ignore function, if that's what she's doing. Who knows wth she's even talking about half the time, anyway.

MAGA are deadly and they're getting more deadly by the day. This is the second time another one of these white-replacement Republicans has been censured and stripped of committees this year, also for extremist threats, including against AOC.

This Republican-propped-up Rittenhouse person went to Kenosha to shoot 'em up, murdered people, and he's about to walk thanks to a flagrantly anti-Black defense lawyer (who also appropriates cvilrights-styl rhetoric when it suits them.)

But by all means, let's continue to sit around and gripe that RFL 2021 isn't RFL 2011, as if 10 violent years of increasingly-unhinged conservatism haven't actually taken place. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:28 pm Who said that they would make a hero out of him, All of us did ...but CJ especially called it out

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 0216062238

sickening

https://twitter.com/i/status/1461149277493739524
Rittenhouse 2040...wait for it...it's coming

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:36 pm Well..it doesn't take a whole lot of forethought to take vague swipes at imagined opponents from behind the skirts of the ignore function, if that's what she's doing. Who knows wth she's even talking about half the time, anyway.

MAGA are deadly and they're getting more deadly by the day. This is the second time another one of these white-replacement Republicans has been censured and stripped of committees this year, also for extremist threats, including against AOC.

This Republican-propped-up Rittenhouse person went to Kenosha to shoot 'em up, murdered people, and he's about to walk thanks to a flagrantly anti-Black defense lawyer (who also appropriates cvilrights-styl rhetoric when it suits them.)

But by all means, let's continue to sit around and gripe that RFL 2021 isn't RFL 2011, as if 10 violent years of increasingly-unhinged conservatism haven't actually taken place. :problem:
Censures of this sort cant happen with McCarthy in charge, unless a Democrat puts his or her feet on a desk, maybe then.

I cant imagine how violent and ugly this country will be after the GOP refuses to certify the elections they lose next year and if somehow they take back the House.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:40 pm Censures of this sort cant happen with McCarthy in charge, unless a Democrat puts his or her feet on a desk, maybe then.

I cant imagine how violent and ugly this country will be after the GOP refuses to certify the elections they lose next year and if somehow they take back the House.
Yeah I misspoke - Greene wasn't actually censured. But there were a ton of bills about it!

So...let me see if a Big Dummy like me can understand this. The Republican Party has allowed itself to deteriorate to this state, certainly since Bush43, definitely since Obama, and undoubtedly since Donald Trump.

And yet we're supposed to sit around and sing kumbaya with them, or else.

In this thread, conservatives admonish everyone else to do what Republicans say, take Republican campaign advice, and quit uttering a three-word slogan that make Republicans nervous. Or else Republicans win! :?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:52 pm Yeah I misspoke - Greene wasn't actually censured. But there were a ton of bills about it!

So...let me see if a Big Dummy like me can understand this. The Republican Party has allowed itself to deteriorate to this state, certainly since Bush43, definitely since Obama, and undoubtedly since Donald Trump.

And yet we're supposed to sit around and sing kumbaya with them, or else.

In this thread, conservatives admonish everyone else to do what Republicans say, take Republican campaign advice, and quit uttering a three-word slogan that make Republicans nervous. Or else Republicans win! :?
Reminds me of someone today playing video of Chris Christie assuring us the traitor would accept the results of the election...and somehow he is back in the news and being given credibility. Christie would have sat there while Pence was killed, and even if he wanted to do something, BECAUSE he gave traitor the benefit of the doubt, he wouldn't be able to!
rainwater

Post by rainwater »

apparently....gaetz-the-smarmy says he'll hire rittenhouse as a congress "intern"....or as kid he can molest.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

sam lefthand wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:57 am It's you and Carmen who calls out and harasses and berates other members of the board the most. The other people being harrased are the conservatives, and some of them are moderate Democrats like myself.

It's like there is a gang of horses asses around here ganging up on the middle and the other side, and you are one of the leaders of that pack.

I don't generally harass and berate, however I do bitch back when bitched at. Carmen is an out and out race troll. Most of what she says about me is pure made up bullshit!

:evil:

So stuff your god damned complaint!
Poor Persecuted Sam. What's a White Man to do?
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
bradman

Post by bradman »

Number6 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:02 pm Only what was shown in the prosecutor's closing arguments. You?
Ya, i caught that but expected more than just the end of the chase.
Prosecutor Thomas Binger said they should be able to view any video they wanted as many times as they wanted, while defense attorney Mark Richards said he would object to the jury viewing video taken by a drone that prosecutors said showed Rittenhouse pointing his gun at protesters before the shootings.
[bold]The way it's being reported makes it sound like Rittenhouse had been pointing his weapon at "protesters" before the chase even began. i have yet to see any footage of Rittenhouse pointing his gun at "protesters" before the shooting.

There is a video of police officers telling some vigilantes that were on the roof of one business to quit pointing their guns on the crowd. Other than that, i can't find any prior footage showing Rittenhouse raising his gun at protesters..
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:14 am
"protesters"

"protesters"
Some people say.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:07 am Poor Persecuted Sam. What's a White Man to do?
I said this in another thread where that ridiculous post came up. viewtopic.php?p=4690#p4690

Sam Lefthand labels me "an out and out race troll" in the same manner that Glennfs refers to me as "an African American racist." He does this in a thread about this WN teen who murdered two people, and is about to walk thanks to a literally-racist judge.

Both terms make a mockery of the effects of actual racism on actual people, for example, my parents, grandparents, and all the generations that came before me. Both terms are euphemisms that express frustration that they simply don't have rational counterarguments to historical facts. So they cry racism.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:37 pm Rittenhouse 2040...wait for it...it's coming
This kid will make a nice comfortable living monetizing the hero worship the right has of him. He'll (ghost) write a book about how wonderful it felt murdering those damned liberals.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:52 pm This kid will make a nice comfortable living monetizing the hero worship the right has of him. He'll (ghost) write a book about how wonderful it felt murdering those damned liberals.
He really does symbolize vindication for them. Much like the people who run over protesters, and these neonazis on trial for Charlottesville, where that exact thing happened.

Conservative whites have been itching to get back at what bradman calls "protesters," in quotes, since the Civil Rights movement put their asses up on the 6:00 news for the entire planet to see.

What's really interesting to me is, 60 years later, 30 years after Rodney King, these people are still in vociferous denial about that level of police brutality, even when it's up on youtube, dashcam, and bodycam like, yesterday. It's because they agree with it, and do not see it as brutality or civil/human rights abuses.

They never did, and don't now, either. Killing protesters against cops shooting people in the back is part of their rights as everyone's superiors. They've thought this since the cops were the slave patrols, and people were of the property-objects Kyle Rittenhouse ran up there to "protect."
Last edited by carmenjonze on Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Motor City »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:10 pm He really does symbolize vindication for them. Much like the people who run over protesters, and these neonazis on trial for Charlottesville, where that exact thing happened.

Conservative whites have been itching to do this since the Civil Rights movement put what the cops did in the March on Selma on the 6:00 news for the entire planet to see.

What's really interesting to me is, 60 years later, 30 years after Rodney King, these people are still in vociferous denial about that level of police brutality, even when it's up on youtube, dashcam, and bodycam like, yesterday. It's because they agree with it, and do not see it as brutality or civil/human rights abuses.

They never did, and don't now, either. Killing protesters (bradman labels them "protesters") against cops shooting people in the back is part of their rights as everyone's superiors. They've thought this since the cops were the slave patrols, and people were of the property-objects Kyle Rittenhouse ran up there to "protect."
So much bitterness out there in the streets in authorities in the judges chambers
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

He's also not a kid anymore, he is a man.

I've been saying for years, now, so-called millenials and GenZ and whatnot are not all that better on social issues than GenX or their Boomer parents. People need to quit saying they are.

GenX is packed to the gills with social conservative bigots, and so are millennials and GenZ, with their incels, Nick Fuentes's, Enrique Tarrios, Laura Loomers, 4th-wave TERF feminists, Turning Points, Candace Owenses, Andy Ngos, Dylann Roofs, Jason Kesslers, Proud Boys, and Kyle Rittenhouses.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Motor City wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:20 pm So much bitterness out there in the streets in authorities in the judges chambers
This judge is an open racist.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

bradman wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:14 am [bold]The way it's being reported makes it sound like Rittenhouse had been pointing his weapon at "protesters" before the chase even began. i have yet to see any footage of Rittenhouse pointing his gun at "protesters" before the shooting.
I'm sorry brad. Can you clarify this statement. Who do you class as " non protesters" and which of those do you think he was pointing his gun at?

There may have been people engaging in what Rittenhouse thought was criminal activity, but that doesn't mean they hadn't come there to protest.

Also, BTW, unless you are a security guard or officer of the peace, even if you see people doing criminal stuff like looting or setting a dumpster on fire, that does not give you a "right" to point your weapon at them and threaten them. Vigilantism is not supposed to be an encouraged behavior.

Ahmaud Arbery's killers also said they were trying to do a "citizen's arrest" on him - haven't seen any evidence he was doing anything criminal at the time (and again even if he was, they had no right to use lethal force to stop him).
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:32 pm I'm sorry brad. Can you clarify this statement. Who do you class as " non protesters" and which of those do you think he was pointing his gun at?

There may have been people engaging in what Rittenhouse thought was criminal activity, but that doesn't mean they hadn't come there to protest.

Also, BTW, unless you are a security guard or officer of the peace, even if you see people doing criminal stuff like looting or setting a dumpster on fire, that does not give you a "right" to point your weapon at them and threaten them. Vigilantism is not supposed to be an encouraged behavior.

Ahmaud Arbery's killers also said they were trying to do a "citizen's arrest" on him - haven't seen any evidence he was doing anything criminal at the time (and again even if he was, they had no right to use lethal force to stop him).
Self-deputized, armed conservative white males determine some other person is a criminal. They then self-deputize themselves to murder them.

This entire mentality comes from a really old history of the cops deputizing conservative whites to do their bidding, like in Tulsa 1921 and so many other episodes.

The Kenosha PD tacitly did this with Kyle Rittenhouse when they gave him water and sanctioned what he was there to do with the nigger-lovers.

~ Ida B. Wells