Sock Watch

Introduce yourself, or talk about what's happening in your life
Drak

Sock Watch

Post by Drak »

One disappeared again. Count down till a fresh one appears.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Re: Sock Watch

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:29 am One disappeared again. Count down till a fresh one appears.
greengrass is gone, or whatever the new name was?
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:36 am greengrass is gone, or whatever the new name was?
Well he hasn’t been on for some time, but I’m just speculating.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:52 am Well he hasn’t been on for some time, but I’m just speculating.
I don't even remember the name now. The new name. Oh wait, bluedogdem or something like that.

We have bigger problems than cons here, today anyway. Xi is meeting with Putin, GOP supports Xi/Putin over America, at least MAGA does and that is half or more of the GOP.

Neither of those two assholes (commies, fascists, etc not even sure what to call them anymore) want an actual fighting war UNLESS it can be contained to conventional war. They would love to hurt Biden and democrats and our economy, but not at their own expense. Complicated.

One complication we didn't have in the past with this issue was having one of two political parties SIDING with the enemy. Look at how insane this is, my comment cant be debated. When I said that 6 ys ago I got pushback from both sides, now not even the cons can debate that FACT with me.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Drak wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:29 am One disappeared again. Count down till a fresh one appears.
Dude, don’t waste your breath counting down. There won’t be another one.

I get more than 100 new “members” signing up every day, sometimes several hundred. Most are from Russia, and the rest are from all over the world.

I no longer look through them, I just batch delete them.

I think when I publicly called for Lucytalk to come back and sign up again, Greengrass tried a few times to get me to bite on another sock. I didn’t.

So he can’t play the old game. He was majorly embarrassed when he told us the Jan 6th video that Speaker McCarthy gave to Tucker Carlson was all publicly available. When he was proven wrong, he ran away with his tail between his legs like the gutless creature he is.

If you have a friend that wants to come to the board, let me know and we can do it. Of course, that doesn’t include greengrass, nor does it include Glenn, who has a history of sock puppeting too.
Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 pm Dude, don’t waste your breath counting down. There won’t be another one.

I get more than 100 new “members” signing up every day, sometimes several hundred. Most are from Russia, and the rest are from all over the world.

I no longer look through them, I just batch delete them.

I think when I publicly called for Lucytalk to come back and sign up again, Greengrass tried a few times to get me to bite on another sock. I didn’t.

So he can’t play the old game. He was majorly embarrassed when he told us the Jan 6th video that Speaker McCarthy gave to Tucker Carlson was all publicly available. When he was proven wrong, he ran away with his tail between his legs like the gutless creature he is.

If you have a friend that wants to come to the board, let me know and we can do it. Of course, that doesn’t include greengrass, nor does it include Glenn, who has a history of sock puppeting too.
Ah that’s right. That’s about the last we saw of him.