Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
Drak

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by Drak »

Text messages show Igraham and Hannity begging Mark Meadows to make Trump call off the attack, that it had gone too far. That very night they went on the air and suggested it was "ANTIFA" and BLM.

Ever since they've been actively engaged in a cover up of one of the most serious crimes in American history. And I don't believe they were not involved. Like Junior, they saw it was going wrong and texted Meadows to cover their asses. IMO.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:25 pm Text messages show Igraham and Hannity begging Mark Meadows to make Trump call off the attack, that it had gone too far. That very night they went on the air and suggested it was "ANTIFA" and BLM.

Ever since they've been actively engaged in a cover up of one of the most serious crimes in American history. And I don't believe they were not involved. Like Junior, they saw it was going wrong and texted Meadows to cover their asses. IMO.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tr ... t?ref=home

Yep.

Amazed that Jr tried to do the right thing, it was probably all just a game to him up to that point and then even he couldnt believe his disgusting puke fuck father was going to let them kill Pence and Pelosi and others, which is exactly what trmp wanted.

Maybe Meadows and Jr were not in on the fact that it was a planned insurrection. Or when it was actually happening, NOT A RIOT (anyone who says that is a traitor) they couldnt deal with it.
Last edited by Libertas on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Doesn't even matter though. When you attempt a crime, it doesn't matter that it failed. You still attempted a crime. And when you try to cover up a crime, like they are, you are complicit.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:30 pm Doesn't even matter though. When you attempt a crime, it doesn't matter that it failed. You still attempted a crime. And when you try to cover up a crime, like they are, you are complicit.
Yeah, agree.

Who knows, what we know for a fact is it was planned, there were recon tours given so that the traitors knew what was locked, what wasnt, where the secret Pelosi office was etc.

Boebert and Gosar and a couple others who names I forget must be indicted.

You know what is stunning and mind blowing to me? That right here on this board are people who deny this even happening. Very dangerous people they are.
Last edited by Libertas on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:32 pm Yeah, agree.

Who knows, what we know for a fact is it was planned, there were recon tours given so that the traitors knew what was locked, what wasnt, where the secret Pelosi office was etc.

Boebert and Gosar and a couple others who names I forget must be indicted.
It also totally undercuts their messaging that it was just a protest, and no big deal. Just a tour. When at the time their texts show they knew how serious it was.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:34 pm It also totally undercuts their messaging that it was just a protest, and no big deal. Just a tour. When at the time their texts show they knew how serious it was.
Who had the secret office that boebert or whoever told the traitors about?
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:36 pm Who had the secret office that boebert or whoever told the traitors about?
Rep Clyburn's office was unmarked. And they knew exactly where it was.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:37 pm Rep Clyburn's office was unmarked. And they knew exactly where it was.
And remember NONE of this committee stuff matters if Garland doesn't indict. Nobody else can. Right?

If the decision has been made that former presidents cant be indicted, Hillary's prediction will come true and mine and America will end.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:43 pm And remember NONE of this committee stuff matters if Garland doesn't indict. Nobody else can. Right?

If the decision has been made that former presidents cant be indicted, Hillary's prediction will come true and mine and America will end.
There's nothing that says a former president can't be indicted.

Drak

Post by Drak »

According to text emails, Fox News personalities saw the attempted coup was going wrong, and begged Trump to call it off because they felt it was damaging to Trump's "legacy." No regard for the safety of those at the Capital being attacked. And afterwords, they blamed others, downplayed it, and kept on promoting Trump. They sent those texts as a CYA.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:44 pm There's nothing that says a former president can't be indicted.
Not what I meant. I should have taken more time with that.

If the political decision by Biden and Garland has been made that they will not indict a former prez, etc.

Plus if they do indict many MAGA will start shooting.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Remind me Cons, why is that non-existent Black Lives Matter Violence is more important to you than the truth? I mean other than the fact it is Black Lives Matter?

A Gallows was erected. They were going to hang Pelosi, Pence and AOC. Over 140-Uniformed Police were injured (Blue Live Matter My Fuck Ass).

Why is Reich Wing as fucking acceptable Cons. Why police being beaten with Fire Extinguishers and metal poles so fucking acceptable to you? Why is threatening the lives of a sitting VP, Speaker of The House and Democratic Members so fucking acceptable to you? As long as the Reich Wing does you are fine with it. That is sickening to me.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Simple answer, they refuse to believe anything that is true, anything you just wrote, MD.

All guys like cons here have to do is deny it is happening so they are not supporting it then... :twisted:

https://twitter.com/ReportsDaNews/statu ... 50370?s=20

BREAKING:

Fox Fake News anchors,

@seanhannity

@IngrahamAngle

@kilmeade

All texted Mark Meadows on January 6th begging him to get Trump to call off his terrorists, all while they were telling viewers it was Antifa and BLM supporters.
PS If anyone here believes the truth will get enough of those 74 million who voted for traitor to do the right thing next time, it wont.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 pm Simple answer, they refuse to believe anything that is true, anything you just wrote, MD.

All guys like cons here have to do is deny it is happening so they are not supporting it then... :twisted:

https://twitter.com/ReportsDaNews/statu ... 50370?s=20

PS If anyone here believes the truth will get enough of those 74 million who voted for traitor to do the right thing next time, it wont.
These are the same Cons who cried about BLM Violence. They were totally pissed that whole streets were dedicated BLM. They were outrage when D.C. paint BLM on a major thoroughfare. Q-Publicans in S.F. can screaming Red, White and Blue shit fit when the street in front of City was dedicated to BLM.

But let violent Insurrectionists storm the U.S. Capitol. Let violent Insurrectionists build a Gallows and call for hanging a Sitting VP, a Sitting House Speaker and Sitting of the United States House of Representatives....it was just fucking riot gone wrong.

Each of these resident board Cons hate America. They hate American Democracy. Fuck them. I love my country. They love their fucking Traitor.
Last edited by marindem01 on Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

IT is almost as if white cons do it, it is OK

NO

MATTER

WHAT

and if a Black person does it, it is wrong

NO

MATTER

WHAT

Mark Meadows says NO to the rule of law
Mark Meadows says NO to the American people
Mark Meadows says YES to trump, the dumbest and most corrupt human being alive
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Tao Jones Sr. wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:24 pm Majorie Tyler Green
Paul Gosar
Lauren Boebert
Mo Brooks
Madison Cawthorn
Andy Biggs
Louie Gohmert

The Traitor Caucus

Gym Jordan is puzzlingly absent as is Matt Gaetz
All of these people are white nationalists.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:53 pm All of these people are white nationalists.
I wonder if board cons have stated unequivocally that NO the election was NOT stolen?
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:54 pm I wonder if board cons have stated unequivocally that NO the election was NOT stolen?
The board cons and board moderates are fascists, and fascist-adjacents.

They plan to benefit from extremist white conservatism, just as they always have.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:05 pm The board cons and board moderates are fascists, and fascist-adjacents.

They plan to benefit from extremist white conservatism, just as they always have.
If they dont state that and state it now, why would anyone talk to them ever again.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

White House will commemorate Jan. 6 anniversary, Psaki says

The White House intends to commemorate the anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, though specifics are still in the works, press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Tuesday.

"I don’t have anything to report to you at this point in time about our plans," Psaki said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... psaki-says
ap215

Post by ap215 »

John Eastman suing Verizon and January 6 committee over subpoena

(CNN) Conservative lawyer John Eastman is suing Verizon and the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol over a subpoena issued by the panel for his phone records, according to court documents.

Eastman argues that the committee's subpoena is "invalid" for several reasons, and notably he attempts to differentiate between the rallies held on January 6 and the riot at the Capitol that day.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/14/politics ... committee/
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Get 'Em

DC Sues Proud Boys, Oath Keepers Over Jan. 6 Attack

The District of Columbia has filed a civil lawsuit seeking harsh financial penalties against far-right groups Proud Boys and Oath Keepers over their role in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

The suit, filed Tuesday in federal court, also names dozens of the groups' senior members, many of whom already face criminal charges for taking part in the violent attack on the Capitol building while Congress was meeting to certify the 2020 election results.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/loca ... n/2909460/
ap215

Post by ap215 »

It's never gonna happen

Lawmaker Begs Fox News Hosts To Tell People The Truth, Like In Their Texts To Meadows

Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.), the chair of the House rules committee, slammed Fox News hosts for publicly downplaying the attack at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 after privately pressuring former President Donald Trump to stop his rioting supporters.

“I think it’s notable that as of the start of the meeting, that there has been zero mentions on Fox News of their hosts’ texts to Mark Meadows,” McGovern said during a rules committee hearing Tuesday. “And that’s despite the fact that one of the hosts that texted him was live on the air all morning.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jim-mcgo ... 7c785f0f77
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Look at these a-holes. What kind of deal are they trying to cut?

Two Jan. 6 Organizers Are Coming Forward and Naming Names: ‘We’re Turning It All Over' - Rolling Stone
Two key organizers of the main Jan. 6 rally in Washington, D.C. are coming in from the cold.

Dustin Stockton and Jennifer Lynn Lawrence are set to testify next week before the House select committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol. The pair will deliver testimony and turn over documents, including text messages, that indicate the extensive involvement members of Congress and the Trump administration had in planning the House challenge to certifying Biden’s election and rally near the White House where Donald Trump spoke — efforts that ultimately contributed to a massive and violent attack on the Capitol.

Among the documents the couple is providing are conversations they had with staffers and members of Congress as they planned the main rally that took place on the White House Ellipse that day. Stockton described these discussions as largely logistical and focused on planning the members’ participation in objections to the electoral certification on the House floor and various events that were staged to protest against the election. They include Instagram messages Lawrence exchanged with Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) as she tried to get him to speak at the Ellipse rally. Cawthorn, whose office did not immediately respond to a request for comment, ultimately appeared onstage at that event.

“We’re turning it all over and we’ll let the cards fall where they may,” Stockton says.

It’s the latest revelation from the couple, veteran activists who have spent the better part of a decade specializing in staging political stunts while working for conservative activist groups, Republican campaigns, and Trump’s on-again-off-again strategist Steve Bannon. Stockton and Lawrence were members of the team that led the nationwide “March for Trump” bus tour, which ended with the Jan. 6 rally at the White House Ellipse. In recent weeks, Stockton and Lawrence have participated in an extensive series of interviews with Rolling Stone revealing what they knew about the day.
F. these grifters. This is just a part of the grift. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:37 pm Look at these a-holes. What kind of deal are they trying to cut?

Two Jan. 6 Organizers Are Coming Forward and Naming Names: ‘We’re Turning It All Over' - Rolling Stone

F. these grifters. This is just a part of the grift. :problem:
Rats jumping the sinking ship. They know Trump won't protect them. This is how these things usually fall apart. They give up everything they can to get lenient treatment. It's a game of musical chairs.