So Yes, Beto O'Rourke got my suggestion and ran with it...at least I can tell myself that LOL

News and events of the day
Libertas

So Yes, Beto O'Rourke got my suggestion and ran with it...at least I can tell myself that LOL

Post by Libertas »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyxSw7- ... orningNews

I talked about this everyday almost at DU, I did it with at least one person over there who is a jerk but an influential DNC supporter as his wife is really rich or something and they meet with top Dems all the time.

I repeatedly said someone high up has to go on MTP or similar and use the F word on purpose but make it look like an off the cuff, emotional moment in responding to the extreme fascism we all face with MAGA etc.

Then Jon Stewart used the MF word repeatedly with the GOP fucks regards the veterans and now Beto about Uvalde.

I am not saying any of them heard from this guy at DU or someone else who had the same idea I had and suggested this, but IT WORKS! Doesn't it!

Hell, a savvy political operative would have planted someone at this Beto event to laugh so Beto could say that, but i doubt that is what happened as that crowd had several nazi's there i.e. Abbott signs and you can easily see them laughing about this.
I sigh in your general direction.