News and events of the day
Libertas

Your 2022 Republican Party

Post by Libertas »

I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Re: Your 2022 Republican Party

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:09 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... xVQZR7Ze2A

Our cons here love this.
Dirty bigots.

I'm actually surprised Filipkowski's account hasn't been suspended, already.

All these filthy fascists...

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ap215 »

GOP-controlled Arizona county refuses to certify election

PHOENIX (AP) — Republican officials in a rural Arizona county refused Monday to certify the 2022 election ahead of the deadline amid pressure from prominent Republicans to reject a vote count that had Democrats winning for U.S. Senate, governor and other statewide races.

State election officials have vowed to sue Cochise County if the board of supervisors misses Monday's deadline to approve the official tally of votes, known as the canvass. The two Republican supervisors delayed the canvass vote until hearing once more about concerns over the certification of ballot tabulators, though election officials have repeatedly explained that the equipment is properly approved.

https://www.aol.com/news/arizona-counti ... 06742.html
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ap215 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:16 pm GOP-controlled Arizona county refuses to certify election

PHOENIX (AP) — Republican officials in a rural Arizona county refused Monday to certify the 2022 election ahead of the deadline amid pressure from prominent Republicans to reject a vote count that had Democrats winning for U.S. Senate, governor and other statewide races.

State election officials have vowed to sue Cochise County if the board of supervisors misses Monday's deadline to approve the official tally of votes, known as the canvass. The two Republican supervisors delayed the canvass vote until hearing once more about concerns over the certification of ballot tabulators, though election officials have repeatedly explained that the equipment is properly approved.

https://www.aol.com/news/arizona-counti ... 06742.html
LIKE I AND OTHERS PREDICTED :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

BTW

All you need to know about the 2022 RNC is there are two Black men running in GA.

One of them will get 95% of the Black vote, one will get almost as much of the WHITE vote.

:twisted:
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:29 pm BTW

All you need to know about the 2022 RNC is there are two Black men running in GA.

One of them will get 95% of the Black vote, one will get almost as much of the WHITE vote.

:twisted:
And that WS Glennfs will promptly call them all plantation slaves.

9/10 of us who vote are no more than slaves, to them. But this is how they think of all Black people. We're all exploitable Herschel Walkers, to them. They're just mad they can only get 5% of us to vote for their white supremacism.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells