number 6..

News and events of the day
rainwater

number 6..

Post by rainwater »

we need a new Daily thread. i thot it was convenient. a bit off the wall too. id come and say all sorta weird shit
which was all "of" the day. :D
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
rainwater

Re: number 6..

Post by rainwater »

bump.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
sam lefthand

Re: number 6..

Post by sam lefthand »

Rain, I don't know if Number6 realizes that he's supposed to start the new daily events thread because he started the last one.

You can start a new one, or just edit the title, changing the name of this one. I think it would be a good idea.

I have a daily event thread kind of story now, I'll post here,

:)

This sailing ship's crew captured a boat load of drug smugglers out on the high sea's:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/americas ... index.html
A three-masted sailing ship belonging to the Ecuadorian Navy last week captured a so-called narco sub, a homemade low-profile vessel (LPV) designed to transport illegal narcotics, in the Pacific Ocean off Colombia, according to a statement from Ecuador's military. It said the barque Guayas, used to train naval cadets in seamanship, interdicted the narco sub, in international waters between the exclusive economic zones of Colombia and the Ecuadorian islands in the Pacific.

Three Ecuadorian nationals and one Colombian were taken into custody, the statement said, though it did not give any details on what narcotics might have been aboard the narco sub, which was powered by three outboard engines. The 257-foot-long (78 meter) sailing ship, powered by more than 15,000 square feet (1,393 square meter) of sails hung from three towering masks, was on a training cruise when it spotted the drug-running vessel and made the stop, the Ecuadorian military said.
:D

If they train them for seamanship on a sailing vessel they would learn their ropes very well. The US Navy does some of this kind of seamanship training too.