It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:59 am 
Board Emeritus

...couldn't happen to a better stooge.

Nah...No Sanctions.

Y'all have to understand how bad the psychopathology is. Donald is completely emotionally disorganized and disregulated. So he tells Haley to go before the UN and tell the members therein how there are going to be far reaching sanctions on Russia and Syria. Then he wakes up and is so uncomfortable with dissing his only supporter among all the chief executives on earth that he tweets how he's decided no sanctions. Does he confer with Haley? No. Does he even warn Haley? No...he doesn't have to take anybody else's position, responsibility, reputation, integrity or feelings into consideration...he's Donald...he can do whatever TF he wants. This is malignant narcissism, in spades.

Because nothing on this fucking earth matters to Donald Trump but how he is feeling in the moment. Shit Ike...he's the perfect master, living completely in the moment. Well not really...the perfect master considers the well being and feelings of others.

How does Trump manage his presidency? Every fucking thing he does is done for the reaction he believes he will get at his next rally. That's it. That's fucking it. He feels good when there is cheering and applause, and he will always be able to find 1500 MAGA assholes somewhere who will gleefully cheer and applaud the next fucked up step he takes for no reason other than to gain their cheering and applause. This is how the country is being run.

But let's wait and see if he's really unfit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am 
Political Junkie

Ike Bana wrote:
...couldn't happen to a better stooge.
I dont know. Given her constraints....(meaning the guy she's working for) she'd been doing as decent a job as can be expected at the UN. Now if you're saying she should have just stayed away and not taken the job...that's another thing. But politicians don't do that. They act in their political interests. And she's looking toward her political future. Will be interesting to see how she continues to navigate the situation.

Ike Bana wrote:
Nah...No Sanctions.

Y'all have to understand how bad the psychopathology is. Donald is completely emotionally disorganized and disregulated. .... This is malignant narcissism, in spades.
But let's wait and see if he's really unfit.
Do you really have to wait?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont know. Given her constraints....(meaning the guy she's working for) she'd been doing as decent a job as can be expected at the UN. Now if you're saying she should have just stayed away and not taken the job...that's another thing. But politicians don't do that. They act in their political interests. And she's looking toward her political future. Will be interesting to see how she continues to navigate the situation.

Do you really have to wait?

I was talking to Joe...formerly a member of the loyal patriotic opposition.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's worse because, in the current incarnation of this ever-changing White House, it is clear to me that Fox News is determining policy.

I haven't changed my original reaction to the election, which was that we had government by television. The ultimate wag the dog, you might say. Post-modernism meets H.P. Lovecraft. The result makes Chtulhu look like Mr. Nice Tentacles.

"One bomb was shown on TV, and the American people bought that war. War is show business."
--"Wag the Dog"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 pm 
Policy Wonk

Throwing your Ambassador under the bus is not exactly surprising for 45. It does all but destroy whatever credibility Ambassador Haley may have had, but hey it far more important to suck up to his handler.

Last edited by marindem on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Post-modernism meets H.P. Lovecraft. The result makes Chtulhu look like Mr. Nice Tentacles.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's worse because, in the current incarnation of this ever-changing White House, it is clear to me that Fox News is determining policy.

I haven't changed my original reaction to the election, which was that we had government by television. The ultimate wag the dog, you might say. Post-modernism meets H.P. Lovecraft. The result makes Chtulhu look like Mr. Nice Tentacles.

In his attacks on federal judges, in his attacks on his own department of justice, in his attacks on the FBI, in his flagrant undermining of the rule of law...Donald Trump has consistently violated the oath he took on January 20, 2017.

But let's wait and see if he's unfit for office.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

groper throws EveryOne under a bus. how long does it take those near him to comprehend this?
each one must think theyre so spaycial it wont happen to them.

su-re. lolol.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

there isnt any policy...just racism and chaotic cognitive dissonance served in large projections daily.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:50 am 
Board Emeritus

She should have said "Bless his heart" too.

She took the low road, and accepted a job from Trump. She will be forever tainted with his legacy. She will never be accepted as a responsible adult.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:17 am 
Board Emeritus

Agreed. I like seeing her under the bus as much as anybody in this criminal enterprise...OK not quite as much as Sarah Sanders.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

there isnt any policy...just racism and chaotic cognitive dissonance served in large projections daily.

You just defined post-modern politics.

"One bomb was shown on TV, and the American people bought that war. War is show business."
--"Wag the Dog"