RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen cant understand how a person can be honest and consistent as we are.

Sometimes we go too far like with Al Franken, who did nothing, at all, wrong. But we are the patriots and they are not.

A picture of him pretending to feel up a sleeping women along with about 6 others accusing him of bad behavior is doing nothing wrong? Franken did the age old deal of trying to mask bad behavior as a joke.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

All liberals on the thread. Five or six. Only ONE calling for Comey to be jailed. Another #glenfail.

Of course you are never wrong and if you notice just as when Ike calls our country a piece of shit no lefties disagree.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

A picture of him pretending to feel up a sleeping women along with about 6 others accusing him of bad behavior is doing nothing wrong? Franken did the age old deal of trying to mask bad behavior as a joke.

As far as Leanne Tweeden is concerned:

1. Leanne Tweeden did a lot of feeling up of her own on those tours. That photo looks completely staged.
2. Leanne Tweedon is friends with: The Trump family, Sean Hannity and Roger Stone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

just as when Ike calls our country a piece of shit no lefties disagree.

WTF does that have to do with this thread?

You are, without a doubt, the most dishonest poster in these parts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Franken was accused of putting his arm on a persons waist while taking a picture

period

the accusation about tongue in throat was a lie from someone who was working for the GOP at the time she made the allegation

Al did nothing, absolutely nothing, AT ALL , wrong and yet we still kicked him out

RUMP is GUILTY of assaulting multiple women, we have proof, yet they do nothing

FUCK YOU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

There was no official investigation into Franken either. He apologized - Tweeden accepted and dropped it. He resigned and there were no charges pressed by anyone after. It just ended and fell off the radar. The entire thing seemed like a Roger Stone dirty tricks play.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Um, the woman had on BODY ARMOR. And he wasn't touching her armor, either. Look at it this way, if that photo came out and it was you, what would YOU say?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

so it was not all my fault after all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Um, the woman had on BODY ARMOR. And he wasn't touching her armor, either. Look at it this way, if that photo came out and it was you, what would YOU say?

So it would have been ok if he was shaking his dick in front of her face. Provided she was wearing a mask.

Pretending to feel up a women is something he had done countless times it was stupid and something a guy might do when young and in HS or College. A US Congressman pretending to feel up a sleeping women is ok behavior according to you.

How about the other acusors? were they just making shit up? I guess you agree with the statement made by Bill C this week about how bad it is you can't get away with shit anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Franken was accused of putting his arm on a persons waist while taking a picture

period

the accusation about tongue in throat was a lie from someone who was working for the GOP at the time she made the allegation

Al did nothing, absolutely nothing, AT ALL , wrong and yet we still kicked him out

RUMP is GUILTY of assaulting multiple women, we have proof, yet they do nothing

FUCK YOU

Now I don't know what you do for a living but, if I were to do that to a sleeping colleague I would be looking for new employment. I know the same is true of GoU, Plunderer and every other person here whose profession I know.

Franken did something stupid and paid the price for it. Should it be held against him in the future? no. Does it take away from the great job he did as a member of the house? only slightly if any. He screwed up and I am sure it wasn't the first time he did what was shown on that photo. Or the first time he did something inappropriate under the guise of "it was just a joke."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now I don't know what you do for a living but, if I were to do that to a sleeping colleague I would be looking for new employment. I know the same is true of GoU, Plunderer and every other person here whose profession I know.

Franken did something stupid and paid the price for it. Should it be held against him in the future? no. Does it take away from the great job he did as a member of the house? only slightly if any. He screwed up and I am sure it wasn't the first time he did what was shown on that photo. Or the first time he did something inappropriate under the guise of "it was just a joke."

God knows comedians should NEVER joke.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

So it would have been ok if he was shaking his dick in front of her face. Provided she was wearing a mask.

Pretending to feel up a women is something he had done countless times it was stupid and something a guy might do when young and in HS or College. A US Congressman pretending to feel up a sleeping women is ok behavior according to you.

How about the other acusors? were they just making shit up? I guess you agree with the statement made by Bill C this week about how bad it is you can't get away with shit anymore.

If Franken had been a Republican, they would have given him a standing ovation. That's what they did to Vitter. Hell, they went on to nominate him for Governor!

Quite the double standard.

I liked Al, was a big fan. I was disappointed in him, and I think it was all a GOP dirty tricks setup. But he did cross the line, and allowed them to do it.

But don't fucking pretend you'd say the same thing if it was a Republican.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Getting back to Comey. From what Ive heard on various news reports, it seems to me that he was on some sort of power trip. When HRC was in the lead he bashed her and seemed to be on team Trump. After Trump won he bashed Trump and attempted to define himself as some sort of crusader for justice. I believe we are better off without him running or even being associated with the FBI.

If he wasn't responsible for HRC's defeat he certainly was the straw that broke the camel's back. Then as soon as Trump won he started undercutting Trump in the same manner. He seems to be somewhat unstable to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

If Franken had been a Republican, they would have given him a standing ovation. That's what they did to Vitter. Hell, they went on to nominate him for Governor!

Quite the double standard.

I liked Al, was a big fan. I was disappointed in him, and I think it was all a GOP dirty tricks setup. But he did cross the line, and allowed them to do it.

But don't fucking pretend you'd say the same thing if it was a Republican.

How about you don't fucking pretend you would be saying the same thing if it had been Dennis Miller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

How about you don't fucking pretend you would be saying the same thing if it had been Dennis Miller

Dennis Miller? What bullshit. I used to be a fan of his - but when he went to the right, he also ceased being funny. He can't get a job now - because right-wing humor isn't funny, it's mean and nasty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Getting back to Comey. From what Ive heard on various news reports, it seems to me that he was on some sort of power trip. When HRC was in the lead he bashed her and seemed to be on team Trump. After Trump won he bashed Trump and attempted to define himself as some sort of crusader for justice. I believe we are better off without him running or even being associated with the FBI.

If he wasn't responsible for HRC's defeat he certainly was the straw that broke the camel's back. Then as soon as Trump won he started undercutting Trump in the same manner. He seems to be somewhat unstable to me.

LOL - here we go. GoU called it. What various news sources would these be?

Undercutting Trump? Unstable? For not bowing down and swearing loyalty to him? And not making the Russia investigation go away? Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't stop the investigation. Trump admitted this on TV, and he admitted it to the Russians he invited into the Oval office. Give it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dennis Miller? What bullshit. I used to be a fan of his - but when he went to the right, he also ceased being funny. He can't get a job now - because right-wing humor isn't funny, it's mean and nasty.

Especially the way he calls women Feckless Cunts and makes fun of unattractive women like Sanders-Huckabee's looks. No progressive comedian would ever be mean like that.

For the record I didn't think he was funny then or now. But, his humor hasn't changed so those who used to think he funny but not now are just closedminded and refuse to support an artist whose politics they disagree with. I also hated him on MNF.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Especially the way he calls women Feckless Cunts and makes fun of unattractive women like Sanders-Huckabee's looks. No progressive comedian would ever be mean like that.

For the record I didn't think he was funny then or now. But, his humor hasn't changed so those who used to think he funny but not now are just closedminded and refuse to support an artist whose politics they disagree with. I also hated him on MNF.

No one made fun of Sander's looks.

It was a woman that called Ivanka a feckless cunt. No different than me calling you a feckless dick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, how long has Rush Limbaugh been making fun of women's looks? Or you, for that matter. I guess it's only WRONG when it's a progressive comedian.
Quote:

His humor changed a great degree. It's all angry name-calling now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, how long has Rush Limbaugh been making fun of women's looks? Or you, for that matter. I guess it's only WRONG when it's a progressive comedian.

His humor changed a great degree. It's all angry name-calling now.

"Botox Pelosi" - Glenfs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

"Botox Pelosi" - Glenfs

glen has been busted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

"Botox Pelosi" - Glenfs

WTF are you talking about? Pelosi is Botoxed up and if you hadn't taken what I said 100% out of context. You would know that I have stated if not for things like Botox making our elderly politicians appear much younger or they looked like elderly people looked like prior to advances in cosmetic surgery most would be retired.

You don't think HRC hasn't had work? She looks better today than she did 25 years ago. Same is true of elderly republicans, not just the women either. The men get just as much work. As far as that goes I wonder how Trump will manage his touch ups over the next couple of years. You can bet 6 months after he leaves office he will look 10 years younger.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen has been busted.

last post of the night. How in the world is pointing out that Pelosi and others are botoxed up the same as Ivanka being called a Feckless Cunt or Huckabee-Sanders looks being made fun of? Only in the narrow minded world of the far left.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

WTF are you talking about? Pelosi is Botoxed up and if you hadn't taken what I said 100% out of context. You would know that I have stated if not for things like Botox making our elderly politicians appear much younger or they looked like elderly people looked like prior to advances in cosmetic surgery most would be retired.

You don't think HRC hasn't had work? She looks better today than she did 25 years ago. Same is true of elderly republicans, not just the women either. The men get just as much work. As far as that goes I wonder how Trump will manage his touch ups over the next couple of years. You can bet 6 months after he leaves office he will look 10 years younger.

Uh huh. So how is your comment below, in a thread you started, relevant to what you just said? You are making fun of her, calling her Botox Pelosi

....Breaths a sigh of relief? On one hand I hear people like Botox Pelosi as well as a few on here state how they hope Mitt will be the nominee because of all the GOP field he is the least electable. Then when he has a poor day or two on the campaign trail, those very same people act as if they want to throw a party. Well bottom line is this, the GOP Nominee is going to be Romney, and while he won't have the same type of baggage as Clinton he will have baggage.
Mostly it will be OMG He is a successful businessman, because for some reason the left views the successful people in our country as people to despise. Unfortunatly for you on the left just like in 1992 none of that baggage is going to matter. The one and only issue that will matter in November will be the economy. Which will still be in the tank, and somehow I don't think the Dem Mantra of it is because the GOP didnt let us spend enough is going to win the hearts, minds and votes of the American public.
So when the Obumbler loses in November, it won't be because of his race, name, religion, vote fraud,low information voters, or whatever excuse you choose to use.
IT WILL BE THE ECONOMY STUPID, to quote the great James Carville.

Or hey, what about this post by you

When I read the title I thought you were talking about Pelosi, then I realized it would be Botox Crazy Eyes. BTW is it ok to poke fun at all females appearence here, or just ones in or who support the GOP? I need to know because I have this real funny thing to say about cankles.

Or that fact that you make a lot of sexist comments about older female politicians needing botox to succeed.

Dude just stop with the lying.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

last post of the night. How in the world is pointing out that Pelosi and others are botoxed up the same as Ivanka being called a Feckless Cunt or Huckabee-Sanders looks being made fun of? Only in the narrow minded world of the far left.

It's already been pointed out to you that Sander's looks were not being made fun of. You can keep up with that but it's a lie.

It's also been pointed out that Ivanka was called a feckless cunt by a female comedian. Which is no different than me calling you a dick.