RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:29 pm 
Policy Wonk

The New York State Attorney Barbara Underwood has just announced her office will sue the Trump Foundation after her office found "Persistant Illegal Behavior".

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ne ... fb8271b32f.

Underwood said her office’s 21-month investigation, begun under her predecessor Eric Schneiderman, uncovered “extensive unlawful political coordination” by the foundation with Trump’s campaign, as well as “repeated and willful self-dealing” to benefit Trump’s personal, business and political interests.

45 in the past used proceeds for his foundation to pay his legal bills.

Use of Non-Profit dollars to pay those bills is against the law.

Cue glen and joe, they will of course defend 45.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump's response:
"The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!"

Okay, so how could Trump's foundation give our more money than it took in?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Looks like Trump's own handwriting on a nite shows he used the charity's funds for his personal or business use to settle a lawsuit with the city of Palm Beach, Fl. over flagpole violations.

Here's a copy of the note:

HUFF POST

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Good I hope this begins a rash of those charitable tax dodges getting investigated
They are all legal frauds and if the charges against Trump's are true they took it to an entire nother level
Here is a spoiler alert all those wealthy people famous people and athlete's charitable foundations ate nothing more than a way for them to shield their money from the tax man

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Good I hope this begins a rash of those charitable tax dodges getting investigated
They are all legal frauds and if the charges against Trump's are true they took it to an entire nother level
Here is a spoiler alert all those wealthy people famous people and athlete's charitable foundations ate nothing more than a way for them to shield their money from the tax man

No, not all. But I love your "if true" bullshit - hell, he signed the payoff himself! You would be freaked if this were a Dem. You'd be calling for resignation or impeachment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lock them up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lock them up.

The article I read only mentioned civil penalties which I thought was odd.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, not all. But I love your "if true" bullshit - hell, he signed the payoff himself! You would be freaked if this were a Dem. You'd be calling for resignation or impeachment.

IIf it were a dem you would be saying if true and claiming it was part of the vast rw conspiracy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

IIf it were a dem you would be saying if true and claiming it was part of the vast rw conspiracy

Nope. First, he's caught red-handed. You saw the note. He used the charity to pay for a lawsuit against himself. Unlike you, I don't defend people who are caught. It's that simple.

Look, when the one guy in Louisiana was caught with a freezer of cash, we said get rid of him, and they stripped him of all committee assignments, and called for him to resign.

When your guys are caught, you cheer for them and give them standing ovations, like Vitter. Plus, you've got the biggest crook in the world as President now, and you keep saying he's going to be found not guilty to all of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nope. First, he's caught red-handed. You saw the note. He used the charity to pay for a lawsuit against himself. Unlike you, I don't defend people who are caught. It's that simple.

Look, when the one guy in Louisiana was caught with a freezer of cash, we said get rid of him, and they stripped him of all committee assignments, and called for him to resign.

When your guys are caught, you cheer for them and give them standing ovations, like Vitter. Plus, you've got the biggest crook in the world as President now, and you keep saying he's going to be found not guilty to all of it.

Well bullshit you are exaggerating and need to prove how many said get rid of him

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Only problem with that contention is liberals ALWAYS call out their own when wrong.

Claiming we dont without proof is the only way he could do that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well bullshit you are exaggerating and need to prove how many said get rid of him

Well, first, Democratic leadership stripped William Jefferson of his assignments BEFORE he was EVER indicted!

Let's remember the case of "Duke" Cunningham, which all of the Republicans were calling the bribery investigation against him a "witch hunt" (you guys really like that term), and that it was all politically motivated... Right up until the moment that he pled guilty to all of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Only problem with that contention is liberals ALWAYS call out their own when wrong.

Claiming we dont without proof is the only way he could do that.

That is not even close to being true. I am trying really hard not to mention a certain family because this thread is about Trump and the corrupt way he ran his foundation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, first, Democratic leadership stripped William Jefferson of his assignments BEFORE he was EVER indicted!

Let's remember the case of "Duke" Cunningham, which all of the Republicans were calling the bribery investigation against him a "witch hunt" (you guys really like that term), and that it was all politically motivated... Right up until the moment that he pled guilty to all of it.

So you arent talking about those who post here. Or did you realize how in error ypu were and changed the narrative

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

Let give you a for instance glen.

In the past you have donated to my former employer, The Saint Anthony Foundation in San Francisco.

The Policy of SAF is that at least 90% of all donate funds go to the work of the foundation. No money from SAF can be used for personal/private purposes.

45 and his foundation use donated funds for private use, including paying legal bills. That is illegal under federal law.

At SAF, we never once used donated funds for personal use, we knew better and we respected the will of our donors.

45 views his foundation as a personal piggy bank.

On a personal note, I find this kind of behavior contemptable.

When I think of the over 2.5M meals served at SAF and hundreds if not thousands of lives saved by the clinic and Drug/Alcohol Rehab it sickens my stomach to think that POS 45 using his non-profit for personal use...not suprised, but none the less disgusted.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jesus...what family is the con not wanting to mention?

Your brain is damaged from propaganda.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

So you arent talking about those who post here. Or did you realize how in error ypu were and changed the narrative

William Jefferson was over ten years ago. Long before this board. So, no, I was talking about Democrats vs. Republicans.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 pm 

But, no, let's hear more about the persistent witch hunt against him.

</sarcasm>

If you're interested in lighthouses, you might want to check it out.

DON'T BLAME ME I VOTED AGAINST AMENDMENT ONE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/CommsDirector/statu ... 0210733507

Quote:
The NY AG just posted additional documentation in support of its lawsuit.

This email exchange shows that Trump campaign staff, with explicit approval from Trump himself, were dictating the recipients of Trump Foundation grants

If Hillary did this she would ACTUALLY have to buy a rocket-ship from Elon Musk to fly her to Mars because she would NOT last here on earth, deplorables would end her

Anybody think that is an exaggeration?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:10 pm 

Maybe we have forgotten that around a year ago, it was found that 666 and his family of imps funneled donated money for St. Jude almost entirely into their own personal pockets.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Maybe we have forgotten that around a year ago, it was found that 666 and his family of imps funneled donated money for St. Jude almost entirely into their own personal pockets.

Nothing rump does matters to SIXTY million Americans, NOTHING.

He hates Black/Gay/Muslim/Latino and pregnant women and they hate them.

Period.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:02 am 
Board Emeritus

The article I read only mentioned civil penalties which I thought was odd.

Via NYT:

The New York attorney general sued President Trump and his foundation on Thursday. But his bigger problem might be with the Internal Revenue Service.

The lawsuit accused Mr. Trump and three of his children of using the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a nonprofit charity, for political and business purposes, even though he signed federal tax returns swearing that wasn’t happening. Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood referred her findings to the I.R.S. for further investigation.

Any involvement of the I.R.S. puts in play a range of possibilities. The agency has the power to bring civil penalties, and its investigation could lead to federal criminal charges.

Similar behavior has prompted federal prosecutions, according to lawyers who have worked on such cases.

In 2007, Vincent Fumo, then a powerful Democratic state senator in Pennsylvania, was indicted by the Justice Department for misusing a charity run by a former member of his government staff. A federal jury convicted him. Mr. Fumo’s punishment: four years in prison.

The lawsuit by the state attorney general, filed in New York’s Supreme Court, claims that Mr. Trump’s charitable foundation was used to help his 2016 campaign and to pay legal settlements involving his businesses. The foundation was supposed to be solely for dispensing money to nonprofit organizations and other activity in the public interest.

The suit seeks to dissolve the foundation and have its funds disbursed to unnamed charities. The action did not seek criminal penalties against Mr. Trump or his three eldest children, Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric, who are among the foundation’s board members and are named as defendants in the suit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:24 am 
Board Emeritus

There may be no criminal charges here, but this strikes me as the kind of misconduct unbefitting a public official, that could be an article of impeachment.

Brings my list of articles up to 5 (misuse of charitable foundation for self-dealing).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:15 am 
Policy Wonk

Pay To Play 45 Style.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am 
Board Emeritus

Trump and the rest of them project, bigly. They went after the Clinton Foundation non stop. And now they're busted.

Lock her up, lock her up? The election is rigged?

Everything they accuse others of is what they're doing or have done. Which is scary considering some of the conspiracy theories they've put out there.