RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 pm 
Policy Wonk

People died to create this democracy. Will the same need to happen in order to save it?

Don't get 'em in a wad. I'm not "promoting violence".

We are in the midst of a right wing coup. It must come to an end as quickly as possible.
No matter what happens in November, the right wing cabal (aided and abetted by the Republican party) running this coup will still be in place.
Trump is merely their puppet. Trump is temporary. Those heading up the coup, and the low quality Americans -- GOP voters-- who support their agenda, are the real problem.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

People died to create this democracy. Will the same need to happen in order to save it?

Don't get 'em in a wad. I'm not "promoting violence".

We are in the midst of a right wing coup. It must come to an end as quickly as possible.
No matter what happens in November, the right wing cabal (aided and abetted by the Republican party) running this coup will still be in place.
Trump is merely their puppet. Trump is temporary. Those heading up the coup, and the low quality Americans -- GOP voters-- who support their agenda, are the real problem.

oh we are surely in the midst of a massive global corporate take over, not a doubt.
glad you noticed.

b666hTwo AKA irag invasion, bless his lil ole retired TX heart..well that got us the 06-08 housing
destruction crash. personal 30yr mortgages expanded the corp Grid.

this one?..this will take down the remaining followers. it will take them years to comprehend
what happened. the Ag world is noticing Now. the neighbors will take awhile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

oh yeah and...you stole this country From the locals so your "dying" to create "this" democracy
is a tad outdated, you know, cuz of the genocide and all.

but hey, we all live here now, so, glad for your thots. ty.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Democracy.

Every democracy of the so-called western civilization attempted to varying degrees and for varying lengths of time to limit democracy. That in this country the founders could stir up the populace to fight even though the majority would not be entitled to participate in that democracy says a lot about their skill at agitprop.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:50 am 
Policy Wonk

I have fought for my Country before, I will fight for my Country again.

I am NOT a "Sunshine Patriot".

Some members of this forum prefer to close their eyes and follow a Russian Asset, I do not.

These same members claim to love their country, but are willing to see our Country destroyed rather than demand action on crimes committed by Republicans.

Party before Country?

Never.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have fought for my Country before, I will fight for my Country again.

I am NOT a "Sunshine Patriot".

Some members of this forum prefer to close their eyes and follow a Russian Asset, I do not.

These same members claim to love their country, but are willing to see our Country destroyed rather than demand action on crimes committed by Republicans.

Party before Country?

Never.

You fought for your country, really? I thought you said you were a Vietnam Vet. I guess it comes down to how a person defines fighting for their country. Fighting to save your country as my dad did in WWII and again in Korea to a lessor extent. Vs fighting for your country because you were drafted into a politically motivated war. I believe it would be more correct to say you served your country. To say you fought for your country implies you helped save it from an enemy.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm 
Policy Wonk

You defend the Traitor 45 glen.

You are a Traitor.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

You fought for your country, really? I thought you said you were a Vietnam Vet. I guess it comes down to how a person defines fighting for their country. Fighting to save your country as my dad did in WWII and again in Korea to a lessor extent. Vs fighting for your country because you were drafted into a politically motivated war. I believe it would be more correct to say you served your country. To say you fought for your country implies you helped save it from an enemy.

This is a strange argument you're making, but since you are ... it forces me to ask. BTW, my (late) uncle also served in the Korean War.

What enemy to the U.S., posing a threat to the U.S., did we fight to defend our own country against and save it from, in the Korean War?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:38 pm 
Policy Wonk

I fought my country, I served my country. The Traitor you defend was a Draft Dodging Coward.

You need to very careful how your tread here glen. I love my country, you do not. You love your party.

Service to one's country is one of highest and most noble there is. 45 is coward.

It would suffice to say glen, that if I posted how I really felt about what you wrote, I would be banned.

Do not make the mistake of trying to tell what I did and where I did. I was there and you were not, just like your Hero of Russia 45.

Do not ever make the mistake of ever trying to explain away what I did.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

regardless of what the intentions of the government turned out to be the reality of war was the same, people like Marinedem put their lives at risk, fighting on behalf of their country, an act of love that we fail to repay too often in how we treat our veterans.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

What a deplorable thing to say, considering you never served at all. What gives you the right to sit in such judgement? You don't inherit your father's valor, glen. Your life was never put on the line. Mine neither, but I don't go and question vets like this.

You should be ashamed.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is a strange argument you're making, but since you are ... it forces me to ask. BTW, my (late) uncle also served in the Korean War.

What enemy to the U.S., posing a threat to the U.S., did we fight to defend our own country against and save it from, in the Korean War?

I guess we were fighting to avoid the spread of communism and Chinese influence which could/would have directly or indirectly effected us and the world.

As for Vietnam I had two cousins who fought there one was in the Navy the other the Marines. Both of them joined well before Vietnam and retired from the service while the war was still going on.

Other than those two however, every person I knew and there were quite a few because my brother and brother in law both graduated in 68-69 did every thing legally possible to avoid the draft. Every person I ever knew who served in Vietnam told the same tale.

The day they arrived they started counting down the days until they would leave. They did as little as possible while there. Avoided conflict as much as they could. Got drunk and high as often as possible and enjoyed the company of many working girls.

Now, many of those stories changed once Hollywood, Stallone and Norris won the war in multiple movies. After that they all became tunnel rats and mini Audie Murphy's. The way some Vets here from that era portrait themselves.

Personally I tend to believe the stories I heard prior to service in Vietnam became popular.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

What a deplorable thing to say, considering you never served at all. What gives you the right to sit in such judgement? You don't inherit your father's valor, glen. Your life was never put on the line. Mine neither, but I don't go and question vets like this.

You should be ashamed.

Fuck Off with your self righteous bullshit. Hats of to those who served in Vietnam they fought a hard fight with a short stick. The overwhelming majority were there because they had no choice. Odd how so many 45 years later tout their bravery and service. Something you seldom heard from WWII or Korean War Vets. Hell, nobody in my family ever knew my dad's destroyer was attacked and almost sunk until the internet and years after his death. The same is true for the overwhelming number of vets from his era. As opposed to today when every other day you here I served my country in Vietnam.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fuck Off with your self righteous bullshit. Hats of to those who served in Vietnam they fought a hard fight with a short stick. The overwhelming majority were there because they had no choice. Odd how so many 45 years later tout their bravery and service. Something you seldom heard from WWII or Korean War Vets. Hell, nobody in my family ever knew my dad's destroyer was attacked and almost sunk until the internet and years after his death. The same is true for the overwhelming number of vets from his era. As opposed to today when every other day you here I served my country in Vietnam.

Again, you do NOT inherit your father's valor. I NEVER questioned Vietnam Vet's valor. I came close to signing up not that long after the Vietnam era. Sometimes I wish I had went through with it.

But since you and I never did sign up, we do NOT have any right to question those who DID sign up, whether there were forced to sign up or not.

I support our military, PERIOD. But then, like all the other Trumpers you have obviously decided to degrade anyone who doesn't think like you do.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

You should be ashamed.

Why don't you repeat some of the things you used to say about Sen McCain? How he was a terrible pilot, how he used family influence to get into the Naval Academy how he used that same influence to barely graduate, how he used that same influence to get into flight school. Remember those things you used to say? Back before McCain became a hero of the left?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Again, you do NOT inherit your father's valor. I NEVER questioned Vietnam Vet's valor. I came close to signing up not that long after the Vietnam era. Sometimes I wish I had went through with it.

But since you and I never did sign up, we do NOT have any right to question those who DID sign up, whether there were forced to sign up or not.

I support our military, PERIOD. But then, like all the other Trumpers you have obviously decided to degrade anyone who doesn't think like you do.

Except Sen McCain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

I talked to the recruiters and at the time starting pay was $390 a month so I passed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why don't you repeat some of the things you used to say about Sen McCain? How he was a terrible pilot, how he used family influence to get into the Naval Academy how he used that same influence to barely graduate, how he used that same influence to get into flight school. Remember those things you used to say? Back before McCain became a hero of the left?

Yeah, and let's talk about you and Kerry, how he was a coward. I sure didn't say McCain was a coward like Trump did. But you liked that, didn't you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

I talked to the recruiters and at the time starting pay was $390 a month so I passed.

Ah, yes, profit before patriotism. Your conservatism was strong even back then...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, and let's talk about you and Kerry, how he was a coward. I sure didn't say McCain was a coward like Trump did. But you liked that, didn't you?

I never said Kerry was a coward, I do question how he received so many medals in such a short time. BTW, I guess you do badmouth those soldiers who wrote that negative book about Kerry. As for our local war hero, Ive listen to him call me a traitor to my country multiple times. All for the same reason. Because he is fucking stupid.

I bet the pussy has worn out his report button crying to the mods. It is fine to call me a traitor but, say anything about Vietnam and OMG you are a terrible person. So fuck him and fuck you. I am sick of the double standard put forth by you self righteous two faced hypocrites. If you are going to dish it out then be prepared to take some back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Funny, when I signed up to serve my country I didn't ask how much the salary was.

I never saw a battlefield, had just remustered and was undergoing my new trade's training when the Gulf War broke out. Elements of my old battalion were sent to Qatar, then several months after that wound up in the middle of a civil war in Sarajevo. One of my old platoon mates lost a foot when he stepped on a landmine.

Socialism! That's that word that your politicians use that it's so nasty. Socialism. Other places just call it sharing. It's a good thing! You just share and give some to the less fortunate. -Fred Eaglesmith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

You're goddamn pocket book patriot glen? Why am NOT suprised.

It ain't about the money you fuck wad, it's about service to your country, which you do not understand. No wonder you support a coward like 45, you're chicken shit coward youself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

I never said Kerry was a coward, I do question how he received so many medals in such a short time. BTW, I guess you do badmouth those soldiers who wrote that negative book about Kerry. As for our local war hero, Ive listen to him call me a traitor to my country multiple times. All for the same reason. Because he is fucking stupid.

I bet the pussy has worn out his report button crying to the mods. It is fine to call me a traitor but, say anything about Vietnam and OMG you are a terrible person. So fuck him and fuck you. I am sick of the double standard put forth by you self righteous two faced hypocrites. If you are going to dish it out then be prepared to take some back.

Trump has radicalized the right. Thank you for proving that. You'll piss all over the flag for him, won't you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

Oh YOU can attack my valor and your Father's Valor is off limits.

YOUR FUCKING RUSSIAN HERO FUCKING SALUTED FUCKING NORTH KOREAN FUCKING GENERAL!!!!

What does that say about you Father's Valor, you goddamn lying hypocritical piece of shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen's more proud of our ties to Russia.