RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

...the blacks commit the majory of crimes, remind them of this.

Police chief, officers in Florida town accused of pinning crimes on blacks to help stats - NYDN

Quote:
The indictment was damning enough: a former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

Records obtained by the Miami Herald suggest that during the tenure of former Chief Raimundo Atesiano, the command staff pressured some officers into targeting random black people to clear cases.

“If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries,” one cop, Anthony De La Torre, said in an internal probe ordered in 2014. “They were basically doing this to have a 100 percent clearance rate for the city.”

In a report from that probe, four officers — a third of the small force — told an outside investigator they were under marching orders to file the bogus charges to improve the department’s crime stats. Only De La Torre specifically mentioned targeting blacks but former Biscayne Park village manager Heidi Shafran, who ordered the investigation after receiving a string of letters from disgruntled officers, said the message seemed clear for cops on the street.

“The letters said police were doing a lot of bad things,” Shafran told the Herald. “It said police officers were directed to pick up people of color and blame the crimes on them.”

Black Lives Matter is terrorism and racist and antifa and militant and stops traffic and makes people in ambulances in traffic jams die and hates all whites, tho. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

One would bet that crime tends in general but not always to revolve around insecure and inconsistent economic conditions. The addition of power and social structures created and reinforced by one group or groups which force those same conditions will tend to exacerbate problems. Crime knows no racial boundaries but the retribution system from police to the courts will favor certain segments of the population over others by virtue of the power and social structures dictating conditions and social formal/informal laws. One wonders how many whites, for instance, are let off with a warning after a traffic stop and how many non-whites are not? Why is property protection viewed the way it is? To think that this is just a racial problem misses the point. It most certainly is racial but it is also more than racial. The difference with poor whites whether urban or rural is that they at least get a slight benefit of the doubt unless their actions have brought them into contact with the retribution system enough times to cancel the pigment based get out of jail free card. Laws are promulgated for the protection of wealth, white wealth most often, but even then minority wealth gets support unless the local state sanctioned and controlled violence force didn’t get the memo a la Prof. Gates.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:36 am 
Board Emeritus

One would bet that crime tends in general but not always to revolve around insecure and inconsistent economic conditions. The addition of power and social structures created and reinforced by one group or groups which force those same conditions will tend to exacerbate problems. Crime knows no racial boundaries but the retribution system from police to the courts will favor certain segments of the population over others by virtue of the power and social structures dictating conditions and social formal/informal laws. One wonders how many whites, for instance, are let off with a warning after a traffic stop and how many non-whites are not? Why is property protection viewed the way it is? To think that this is just a racial problem misses the point. It most certainly is racial but it is also more than racial. The difference with poor whites whether urban or rural is that they at least get a slight benefit of the doubt unless their actions have brought them into contact with the retribution system enough times to cancel the pigment based get out of jail free card. Laws are promulgated for the protection of wealth, white wealth most often, but even then minority wealth gets support unless the local state sanctioned and controlled violence force didn’t get the memo a la Prof. Gates.

"Crime" is a canard when you've got taxpayer-funded entities inflating crime stats by race.

This isn't a new issue. It's not really related to economic conditions, either. It's a function of whites-first/whites-rule behavior.

Whites-first/whites-rule behavior is the crime. Anyone in doubt can take a good look at the party calling itself the party of law and order, in those terms, for the past three generations.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:11 am 
Board Emeritus

It most definitely IS racial.

Study after study shows that, besides this tactic of "find a black person to arrest for all our unsolved crimes on the docket," police, especially when it comes to drug crimes and others, look for arrests primarily in A-A neighborhoods. They view certain areas as a locus for crimes, minority neighborhoods, and go there to make arrests. Yes, it also is true whites are more likely to get off with a warning, and blacks to be arrested for a first offense. And, it looks like white juries are more likely to convict black defendants, and judges and juries seem to give blacks longer prison sentences than whites, so they serve more time. There's data backing up everything I said.

I used to argue with the kernel quite a bit on "why blacks commit all the crime". (Or most, or whatever some people think.) Well, there is a built in bias in the system, and we have to talk about it first. Maybe they're not committing more crimes - but our "just us" system distorts crime stats in exactly these ways to make it look that way.

And see here's the thing - the Left needs to stop talking crap about "identity politics" because while I will not disagree poor whites get harassed and abused by police - these trends still show up in A-A stats in ways they do NOT among poor whites. Yes, race and class are deeply interconnected in this country, but the Left needs to grok that when we get to crime and justice, a separation reappears.

Black People More Likely to Be Stopped by Cops, Study Finds
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... ds-n616546

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:53 am 
Board Emeritus

Wow that sounds more like what we expect from 1964. I hope those cops go to jail and the prof is correct about this happening to poor whites as well. Although I doubt it happens as much.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 am 
Board Emeritus

It's a bias, probably some in most of us whites because of our upbringing, but strong in conservatives. They see blacks as a criminal class. For instance, they just can't believe Obama got into the colleges he did because he was smart - that's just not possible to them, a smart black person. They had to game the system. So they're sure that Obama used Affirmative Action to take a spot away from a more-deserving and smarter white.

The also saw Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as criminals, and were engraged that black criminals were in charge of our justice system. They hated their perceived sympathy towards the blacks who had been shot down in cold blood by police officers, and their investigations, which, of course, they perceived as "witch hunts" against good cops.

I have a hard time envisioning how a black person feels being raised in this biased system. While I was brought up believing in the system growing up, and I saw the police as friends and protectors, I can't see how blacks who see the opposite - rightly so, mostly - would feel about that same system. Many probably reject it, so breaking the law isn't as big a deal to some of them.

Of course, the reality is, I was a law-breaker during my youth, to some degree. I drank under age, and smoked pot. Didn't care it was a against the law. I didn't steal, but some of my friends did - one bunch I would walk home with in Jr. High got into petty shoplifting. I wouldn't do it, and the second time they did it, I wouldn't even go into the store, I just kept walking. They got caught that day and got the cops called on them. Of course, as white kids, they didn't go to jail or get a record. Their parents were called, they got into shitloads of trouble, and had to go clean the store's parking lot and cut the grass there a few times.

Of course, blacks get arrested a prosecuted. There is a law-breaking funnel the system sends black kids through that us privileged whites don't get.

Of course, we weren't rich kids, either. All of us were working class. Nary a new car among any of our parents.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:17 am 
Board Emeritus

It's a bias, probably some in most of us whites because of our upbringing, but strong in conservatives. They see blacks as a criminal class. For instance, they just can't believe Obama got into the colleges he did because he was smart - that's just not possible to them, a smart black person. They had to game the system. So they're sure that Obama used Affirmative Action to take a spot away from a more-deserving and smarter white.

The also saw Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as criminals, and were engraged that black criminals were in charge of our justice system. They hated their perceived sympathy towards the blacks who had been shot down in cold blood by police officers, and their investigations, which, of course, they perceived as "witch hunts" against good cops.

I have a hard time envisioning how a black person feels being raised in this biased system. While I was brought up believing in the system growing up, and I saw the police as friends and protectors, I can't see how blacks who see the opposite - rightly so, mostly - would feel about that same system. Many probably reject it, so breaking the law isn't as big a deal to some of them.

Of course, the reality is, I was a law-breaker during my youth, to some degree. I drank under age, and smoked pot. Didn't care it was a against the law. I didn't steal, but some of my friends did - one bunch I would walk home with in Jr. High got into petty shoplifting. I wouldn't do it, and the second time they did it, I wouldn't even go into the store, I just kept walking. They got caught that day and got the cops called on them. Of course, as white kids, they didn't go to jail or get a record. Their parents were called, they got into shitloads of trouble, and had to go clean the store's parking lot and cut the grass there a few times.

Of course, blacks get arrested a prosecuted. There is a law-breaking funnel the system sends black kids through that us privileged whites don't get.

Of course, we weren't rich kids, either. All of us were working class. Nary a new car among any of our parents.

And it is damn near impossible for a white liberal to ever criticize a liberal Black. Case in point AG Lynch who was and is just as bias and politically motivated as our current AG.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:20 am 
Board Emeritus

And it is damn near impossible for a white liberal to ever criticize a liberal Black. Case in point AG Lynch who was and is just as bias and politically motivated as our current AG.

Prove that she was biased. She was a career officer. Our current AG is a far-right politician who is a racist ideologue.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:30 am 
Board Emeritus

Prove that she was biased. She was a career officer. Our current AG is a far-right politician who is a racist ideologue.

Here we go with this bs again. Her meeting with Bill pn the runway. The terms she insisted the FBI use about the HRC email probe. If I wasn't on my phone waiting for an oil chabge I am sure I could find many more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Here we go with this bs again. Her meeting with Bill pn the runway. The terms she insisted the FBI use about the HRC email probe. If I wasn't on my phone waiting for an oil chabge I am sure I could find many more.

Nice allegations. After all, blacks are automatically a criminal class, after all. And, since Sessions is a white right-winger, he's above reproach, isn't he?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Nice allegations. After all, blacks are automatically a criminal class, after all. And, since Sessions is a white right-winger, he's above reproach, isn't he?

What part of she was as bias and politically motivated as our current AG didnt you understand

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:56 am 
Board Emeritus

What part of she was as bias and politically motivated as our current AG didnt you understand

No, you need to prove it. You just make allegations and believe them, because she's black, and obviously a criminal. Dude, you prove my point.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:05 am 
Board Emeritus

No, you need to prove it. You just make allegations and believe them, because she's black, and obviously a criminal. Dude, you prove my point.

Her race isnt part of the equation. But based on your response your white liberal guilt is.

Fact she had an ill advised tarmac meeting with Bill C

Fact she softened the language that could be used to describe the HRC investigation.

Fact if I wasn't on my phone waiting for these slow assed fucks to do a pm on my truck I could list more.

Fact if I did ypu would without a doubt go after whatever site they came from. Regardless of the truthfulness of the facts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:08 am 
Board Emeritus

We're all criminals to conservative whites.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 am 
Board Emeritus

Her race isnt part of the equation. But based on your response your white liberal guilt is.

Fact she had an ill advised tarmac meeting with Bill C

Fact she softened the language that could be used to describe the HRC investigation.

Fact if I wasn't on my phone waiting for these slow assed fucks to do a pm on my truck I could list more.

Fact if I did ypu would without a doubt go after whatever site they came from. Regardless of the truthfulness of the facts.

Well, I guess it's because it's non-union that they are so slow, right? After all, only union shops don't care, right?

And again, you simply make allegations. No facts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Well, I guess it's because it's non-union that they are so slow, right? After all, only union shops don't care, right?

It is true they are non union but, as slow as they are working they would make excellent candidates for union membership.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 am 
Board Emeritus

It is true they are non union but, as slow as they are working they would make excellent candidates for union membership.

Your hatred for union workers is evident. God forbid they have rights on the job and a living wage. Your contempt for fellow workers is astounding. I guess you have to have someone to feel superior to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:40 am 
Board Emeritus

Lynch is totally guilty but Trump didn't collude with Russians - Glenfs.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 am 
Board Emeritus

Your hatred for union workers is evident. God forbid they have rights on the job and a living wage. Your contempt for fellow workers is astounding. I guess you have to have someone to feel superior to.

Accusations of needing someone to feel superior towards coming from you or almost any other lefty on this board is laughable.

Don't forget to credit Sam for the line you just stole

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:50 am 
Board Emeritus

Accusations of needing someone to feel superior towards coming from you or almost any other lefty on this board is laughable.

Don't forget to credit Sam for the line you just stole

You obviously have nothing. You prove my point with your hatred of the working class. Sad, because you had a better life because of unions, and your mom still gets a union-negotiated pension. Whereas your children will have to care for you when you can't work anymore, especially if the Republicans take out your Social Security and Medicare, which you will be dependent upon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:03 am 
Board Emeritus

You obviously have nothing. You prove my point with your hatred of the working class. Sad, because you had a better life because of unions, and your mom still gets a union-negotiated pension. Whereas your children will have to care for you when you can't work anymore, especially if the Republicans take out your Social Security and Medicare, which you will be dependent upon.

Why is it ypu always equate being of a different opinion as hatred? And weren't you the guy who last week claimed to have a sense of humor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 am 
Board Emeritus

Why is it ypu always equate being of a different opinion as hatred? And weren't you the guy who last week claimed to have a sense of humor.

Because I've listened to you go on about union workers, over and over and over. It isn't humor, it's hatred. I've seen you hold yourself as superior to other workers, who you see as lazy. You see yourself as one that goes the extra mile to be in the favor of the boss, even if it means working for free.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 am 
Policy Wonk

When in doubt bring in Bill Clinton and HRC. You are off topic glen. Do not in bring the Clinton's.

Watch GoU, glen is attempting to deflect/derail/redirect this thread away from the original topic. Which is what glen does when he has no real argument.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Or if they really wanted to be lazy they could become a truck driver. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 pm 
Policy Wonk

Hate Map from the SPLC.
https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map