RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Omarosa on Meet the Press. She came off better than Donald Trump EVER has.

glen sure won't like it. He'll probably call her "low intelligence" - one of his Trumpian attacks that the right likes to use against black people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm 
Policy Wonk

Just wondering, how soon will it be before we hear Omarosa described as an "Uppity N * * * * *"?

45 has already called her a "Loser" and"Low Intelligence".

I know.....I know we will hear how Ben Carson is in his Cabinet. Does not matter. 45 is a Bigot and a Racist.

There are no "Fine" People who are Anitsemtic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic or Homophobic.

They are sick people.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Press the Meat also released a purported tape of John Kelly (R - Confederate) firing her.

Exclusive: Omarosa reveals secret White House recording with John Kelly - MSNBC

Haha she might just get invited to the fish fry after all. But she has to bring the ambrosia.

This is what she gets for trying to play the black card while shilling for a WN opportunist. It's how white cons regard and treat every African American, no exceptions.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

They're outraged, outraged I tell you, that she taped people while in the WH.

Meanwhile ... how many times has Donald warned people "watch out, I might have tapes of our conversation".

So ... point being, I think a) it's all bluff as other peoples' versions of the conversation are usually right anyway :D and b) it's all bluff because I doubt he's actually set up a system (unlike Nixon). He may be able to record with his cell phone but I bet he doesn't even know how to do it.

BTW, he DID tape people at Mar-a-Lago and other places of business while on the line with him. Again, utter hypocrisy to be so outraged over it now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Press the Meat also released a purported tape of John Kelly (R - Confederate) firing her.

Exclusive: Omarosa reveals secret White House recording with John Kelly - MSNBC

Haha she might just get invited to the fish fry after all. But she has to bring the ambrosia.

This is what she gets for trying to play the black card while shilling for a WN opportunist. It's how white cons regard and treat every African American, no exceptions.

"Look at my African-American." - Donald Trump. Christ he wants to own slaves so bad he can taste it.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:55 am 
Board Emeritus

They're outraged, outraged I tell you, that she taped people while in the WH.

Meanwhile ... how many times has Donald warned people "watch out, I might have tapes of our conversation".

So ... point being, I think a) it's all bluff as other peoples' versions of the conversation are usually right anyway :D and b) it's all bluff because I doubt he's actually set up a system (unlike Nixon). He may be able to record with his cell phone but I bet he doesn't even know how to do it.

BTW, he DID tape people at Mar-a-Lago and other places of business while on the line with him. Again, utter hypocrisy to be so outraged over it now.

When writing that did you consider using the word "udder" in place of "utter"?

I think Trump is an udder hypocrisy. He shrivels them. :|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK, so Omarosa is now a "dog", and on NPR theres an issue with a white man referring to a black woman as a "dog." And...

...if there's no existing tape of Donald uttering the n-word, there is apparently an existing tape of Trump staffers, junkie Lynne Patton, and absolute lunatic Katrina Pierson discussing what to do about a tape of Donald uttering the n-word.

Meantime none of Trump's base, nor any Republican politicians care if Donald utters the n- word every five minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK, so Omarosa is now a "dog", and on NPR theres an issue with a white man referring to a black woman as a "dog." And...

...if there's no existing tape of Donald uttering the n-word, there is apparently an existing tape of Trump staffers, junkie Lynne Patton, and absolute lunatic Katrina Pierson discussing what to do about a tape of Donald uttering the n-word.

Meantime none of Trump's base, nor any Republican politicians care if Donald utters the n- word every five minutes.

So does he mean dog as in looks, the usual use of the word when attacking Women?

Or does he mean she is a low life dog?

In any event, the least qualified human being is in charge and we are fucked

LOOK at what we are discussing, any Dem who did this would be run out of politics overnight or worse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

So does he mean dog as in looks, the usual use of the word when attacking Women?

Or does he mean she is a low life dog?

In any event, the least qualified human being is in charge and we are fucked

LOOK at what we are discussing, any Dem who did this would be run out of politics overnight or worse

Yes, they would. ZoWie’s law, bird’s theorem and Ike’s assertion cover it. The ultimate expression were the asshats in Ohio with their “rather be in Russia than vote Democratic.” Republicans and their base have plunged completely off the deep end.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservative whites wear the word "racist" as a badge. Especially when called that by an African American.

There is no bigger badge of achievement for them, than that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservative whites wear the word "racist" as a badge. Especially when called that by an African American.

Yep...and theres mo better example of it than our very own glen...who seems so comfortable telling black people how they oughta feel about pretty much everything.

Its a black thing, only glen understands.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yep...and theres mo better example of it than our very own glen...who seems so comfortable telling black people how they oughta feel about pretty much everything.

Its a black thing, only glen understands.

Yes and when the n-word tapes do come out, the whole episode will end up being somewhat like the p-grabbing tapes.

The conservative whites won't care, they will admire it, they will emulate it......and watch for this thread to start filling up by the hour: Stop Calling the Cops on Us

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dunno, gang. Maybe Omarosa IS the one to take down Trump. Tapes, tapes, she's got tapes.

The one person that's probably as morally deficit as Trump. Wouldn't that be ironic?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dunno, gang. Maybe Omarosa IS the one to take down Trump. Tapes, tapes, she's got tapes.

The one person that's probably as morally deficit as Trump. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Oh I think there are a lot of people in that administration that give O a run for her $.

Not even mentioning the ones that have already gotten canned, jailed, subpoenaed, indicted, etc.

Lol and conservative whites want to tell us the Mueller investigation hasn't found anything. :problem:

Dumb bigots. All of them, including Omarosa, complicit enough with these conservative whites to actually try and be the Black Outreach Coordinator or whatever for this teeming next of racist grifters. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

Bet her book launch was great today. :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Looks like most of the rest took the $15,000 a month and signed the NDA.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Looks like most of the rest took the $15,000 a month and signed the NDA.

Haha, The Onion is on fire today

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Unable To Answer Any Questions About Administration After Signing Non-Disclosure Agreement :lol: :rw)

Omarosa Searches Through Tapes Of Everyone Else In White House Using N-Word For One Of Trump :rw) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wait - those aren't REAL titles?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cons?

Glen?

What are the other cons here? speak up, cant hear you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Republicans Projected to Pick up Seventy Seats in Prison - Borowitz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

see thats the thing here: they are two peas in a pod. they are just alike.
remember that strange vid of her--i dont know who or what it was from, campaign id say--
where she says things like...oh we're going to get everyone, anyone who says a bad word
about 'him'...where she threatened the same thing he said during the campaign about getting
back at people who didnt say nice things about him.

he kept her around ALL this time(min 4x he hired her) becuz she was, is, just like him and he Digs that.
she can be just as mean and ugly as he and why wouldnt she tape the WH since she is
just like groper her prince. her one time prince. :rw)
who went in that WH thinking they werent being taped by someone, pick one, there were many.
taped by groper taped by this woman taped by Kelly(and if he isnt taping he is a fool..).

of course omarosa taped groper, he taught her to CYA.
thats prolly why, whomever was in charge at that time, tried to keep her out of certain meetings.

who would not expect this woman to tape the shit going on in that WH?
silly silly. :rw)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

as soon as this woman picked up on others not liking her, others who could say negative shit
about her to groper, she decided to get them all on her very own personal record.
you know...just in case.

just in case he was going down and she could add something to it. which of course she can.
she has. mueller already knows what she has to tell.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservative whites think those who want better race relations are the racists because people like themselves who freely uses the N-word can't be a racist because they have black friends.

It's a Bizzaro World conservative whites live in.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol: :lol: They won't be picking up seats in prison but more like trash on a chain gang along a state highway.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

For every claim Omarosa makes about Trump, I'd like for her to release the tapes or documents proving what she claims. I don't find her to be very credible because since she joined the Trump Administration she was lying to support Trump. The only way for her to prove her credibility is to backup what she says with documentation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

For every claim Omarosa makes about Trump, I'd like for her to release the tapes or documents proving what she claims. I don't find her to be very credible because since she joined the Trump Administration she was lying to support Trump. The only way for her to prove her credibility is to backup what she says with documentation.

any tapes she has, would she have given them over to mueller et al?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next