Board Emeritus

The Humiliating Demise Of Paul Ryan

It's a bit long, but very good.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:45 am 
Board Emeritus

The Humiliating Demise Of Paul Ryan

It's a bit long, but very good.

Precisely.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:25 am 
Board Emeritus

What a load of bullshit that opinion piece was

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 am 
Policy Wonk

Ryan was a victim of his own bullshit. He began to believe what he said. The first rule in Politics, "Never believe your own bullshit".

His so called "Tax Cuts" are a giveway to the Rich.

Ryan tried and failed ride his VP Nomination to something greater and along the way he lost everything, including his morals, ethics and proved an empty suit he was.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am 
Board Emeritus

Go fuck yourself. Better yet, go back to something you can understand...Dr. Seuss...but only maybe Dr. Seuss, as he gets pretty deep sometimes. You wouldn't understand the first thing about insight into human personality as it relates to sick American culture, if it bit you on your fat, white, zit-covered, cellulite ridden, confederate ass.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 am 
Policy Wonk

Go fuck yourself. Better yet, go back to something you can understand...Dr. Seuss...but only maybe Dr. Seuss, as he gets pretty deep sometimes. You wouldn't understand the first thing about insight into human personality as it relates to sick American culture, if it bit you on your fat, white, zit-covered, cellulite ridden, confederate ass.

glen has problems with reading Dick, Jane and Sally.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Paul Ryan is a mass murderer. If he had his way many more millions would die other than the millions he has sentenced to death already.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Paul Ryan is a mass murderer. If he had his way many more millions would die other than the millions he has sentenced to death already.

Trump and Ryan are responsible for the 1400 post hurricane deaths in Puerto Rico. And there are many who believe that number is also way understated. 1400 people dont die months after a hurricane if proper aid is getting to them...much less 4000 people, which is closer to the actual number.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

he grew up a Randian. fuck him and that fucking stupid selfish fictitious shit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Please, explain how. You don't PROFESS (at least publicly) to being a Randian. Paul Ryan is. So explain how and where this opinion piece is wrong. I thought it was spot on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Please, explain how. You don't PROFESS (at least publicly) to being a Randian. Paul Ryan is. So explain how and where this opinion piece is wrong. I thought it was spot on.

Good luck with that. We both know glen's track record when asked to provide proof. He will run away, he will "Have to go on the road," or otherwise find a way to avoid doing a damn thing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Good luck with that. We both know glen's track record when asked to provide proof. He will run away, he will "Have to go on the road," or otherwise find a way to avoid doing a damn thing.

Not asking for proof. I'm simply asking for an argument, a rebuttal of the piece. If he thinks the piece is wrong, then show us why.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 am 
Policy Wonk

Not asking for proof. I'm simply asking for an argument, a rebuttal of the piece. If he thinks the piece is wrong, then show us why.

Either way glen will run away. That is what he is known for.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:19 am 
Board Emeritus

Glen doesnt know how to argue this because he doesnt understand it in the first place.

Unless fox tells him something, he wont know what to think. And, quite simply, they are not deep thinkers, if they were we would not be in this mess to begin with.

I have to add, while ryan and gop TAKE everything glen has worked for his entire life, he is cheering them on, now that actually makes me laugh out loud.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:23 am 
Policy Wonk

Glen doesnt know how to argue this because he doesnt understand it in the first place.

Unless fox tells him something, he wont know what to think. And, quite simply, they are not deep thinkers, if they were we would not be in this mess to begin with.

I have to add, while ryan and gop TAKE everything glen has worked for his entire life, he is cheering them on, now that actually makes me laugh out loud.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:24 am 
Board Emeritus

thank you, md... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Either way glen will run away. That is what he is known for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 5a2987ab46

The invisible heroism of Paul Ryan

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 am 
Political Junkie

Is it just the headline you like? Or, was it just the first few paragraphs that helped comfort an impervious mind?

Did you even read it to the end? Cuz, i gotta tell ya, i like the last couple paragraphs...

There are plenty of areas where Ryan could have said no — on tariffs, on Russia policy, on protecting the special counsel’s investigation, on whether the press is the enemy of the American people — without rupturing his relationship with Trump. He could have stuck his neck out a bit more in the name of decency. Maybe he did stop some of Trump’s truly crackpot ideas from ever seeing the light of day. What we have seen from Trump, however, is an awful lot that should appall Ryan. Instead, he chose a different path. He went along with all of Trump’s illiberal rhetoric for a budget-busting, growth-enervating tax cut. History will judge that choice harshly.

Especially the last one...

I hope Ryan enjoys the extra pieces of silver he earned for making Trump’s political life more tolerable. Going forward, the rest of the country will have to borrow that sum many times over just to pay the bills.

So, Judas was a hero.....i learn something new every day.

Last edited by bradman on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:23 am 
Board Emeritus

LOL. And? Did you even read that article, or did you just see a shiny headline that gave you a boner?

Ryan and the rest of congress do not work for Donald Trump. They are not part of the executive branch.

But did you ever read this? I doubt it. Since you don't read.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 4745ca5d9f

Quote:
“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy...

...Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No leaks. . . . This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

Ryan hasn't done jack shit. He's letting Trump's lap dog Devin Nunes run around obstructing justice instead of relieving him of duty. He's letting the freedom caucus and the other nut jobs in congress attack the rule of law. I'd bet money Ryan's pockets are lined with rubles.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 am 
Policy Wonk

So glen, once again you have posted a link that you did not read, but the title sure sounded good to you.

There was a time glen, when Republicans stood against tariffs and supported the FBI and the CIA. Now they are the enemy.

There was a time glen, when Republicans would have stood toe-to-toe against Russia and it's intervention in the 2016 Election, now they get down on their knees and offer blow jobs to their Russian Masters.

You defend a Traitor glen, he committed Treason and you do not care...because he is a Republican.

You are sad, sick and pathetic individual who hates his country and defends a Man who if he were a Democrat you would want Impeached.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:53 am 
Board Emeritus

Wow, once again, you didn't read what you posted. It said the exact opposite of what you think it said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

So aside from not going after Nunes to step down, how come Ryan hasn't asked Collins to resign?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm 
Policy Wonk

Because Collins is a big time supporter of 45. Ryan maybe leaving Congress at the end of term, but if he goes after Collins now he would ridden out of DC on a rail.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 pm 
Policy Wonk

:D Obviously Glen doesn't get the subtleties of irony and parody.

Shmuck.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, what have we learned from the tea party nonsense? These hacks can't govern, don't want to govern, don't understand governing and generally don't give a shit except getting their names on the news and getting monies from vermin like the Kochs.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus