RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, glen and the right blows a gasket when a Dem talks about impeachment.

So, why are the not upset that Republicans have drawn up articles of impeachment on Rod Rosenstein?

And Rep. Nunes states they have the votes, but won't do it because they want to get Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court before the midterms.

So, I'd like to ask the right a question they'll run away from - Is there a good reason to impeach Rod Rosenstein?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:40 pm 
Policy Wonk

The unspoken reason is he has not fired Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller. But there is no real reason for firing Rosenstein.

45 has commited Treason and in almost continous Violations of the Emoluments Clause (Article I. Section IX. Clause VIII.)

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm 
Policy Wonk

Well a federal judge in D.C. just ruled that the Mueller probe is Constitutional She is a 45 appointee as well.

I have a thread up about it. Oh, just so glen and 45 lovers out know. It was Russian Comany that brought the suit to shut down the probe.

IF you defend 45, you defend his Treason.

IF you defend 45, you are giving aid and comfort to a Known Hostile Foreign Power.

IF you love your country, you would not do those things.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

++++++

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, glen and the right blows a gasket when a Dem talks about impeachment.

So, why are the not upset that Republicans have drawn up articles of impeachment on Rod Rosenstein?

And Rep. Nunes states they have the votes, but won't do it because they want to get Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court before the midterms.

So, I'd like to ask the right a question they'll run away from - Is there a good reason to impeach Rod Rosenstein?

They cant answer that just like there is no good reason to fire Peter Strzok.

We really are past discussion of anything, at all. They are traitors, racists and will ultimately sign on to our total annihilation.