RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is how conservative whites act when you assert your personal and group rights.

16th Street Baptist Church Birmingham Bombing Photos, Then And Now - News One

Conservative white males murdered Addie Mae Collins, Cynthia Wesley, Carole Robertson and Denise McNair in Sunday School.

Quote:
President Barack Obama would go on to sign a bill awarding the four young victims of the tragic 1963 Birmingham church bombing with the Congressional Gold Medal.

Barbara Cross, a friend of the girls who survived the church bombing, recently recalled to TIME how close she was to possibly being a fifth death.

“I will never stop crying thinking about it,” said Cross, 68, who was 13 at the time.

The last surviving bomber was denied parole in 2016 and remained in prison for his role in the mass murder.

Conservative whites are domestic terrorists. And the ones who aren't are terrorist enablers. Where were they radicalized?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

in the womb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

in the womb

That can't be true. Nobody comes out innately behaving this way.

Conservative whites choose that lifestyle. They are conditioned through written and verbal propaganda, and generations of rigged laws and public policy to be irrational, moral degenerates.

Anybody only need take a look at the way they act towards their own families to see how they concieve of everybody elese.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

That can't be true. Nobody comes out innately behaving this way.

Conservative whites choose that lifestyle. They are conditioned through written and verbal propaganda, and generations of rigged laws and public policy to be irrational, moral degenerates.

Anybody only need take a look at the way they act towards their own families to see how they concieve of everybody elese.

Good point.

Now in my case I came out addicted to Dexedrine, my mom was on it when pregnant with me, they did that back then