It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Active Measures
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Has anyone seen Active Measures yet?

Apparently it's on Hulu and we don't get it up here. It's supposed to be very good, and very alarming.

Post subject: Re: Active Measures
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:33 am 
Political Junkie

? активные мероприятия

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

i think there's another term/word for it. If i remember right the prof has brought it up before.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:55 am 
Political Junkie

Thanks Drack. It was two hours long. Because some of this stuff disappears on occasion i decided to watch the whole thing for free while i could. Minus breaks it's now two o'clock in the morning. Thanks a whole fuck of a lot. What i'd planned for tomorrow is now shot to hell. (i refuse to blame it on the previous beers i had with friends in the man cave. ;) )

Minus a few things like Hillary being so innocent in not fucking with Putin's re-election......... It seems to be fairly spot on.

Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

No probs man. I haven't actually seen it yet but I just got wind that it's now free on YouTube. I'm going to look for it and watch it. Edit - ah I see you have the link there but that one no longer works.

The consensus is, it MUST be watched.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:45 am 
Political Junkie

No probs man. I haven't actually seen it yet but I just got wind that it's now free on YouTube. I'm going to look for it and watch it. Edit - ah I see you have the link there but that one no longer works.

The consensus is, it MUST be watched.

Ya, things like that are some times posted at utube only to be caught and deleted when the copy right people find it. That's why i decided to forgo my bed time and watch the whole thing that night. Everything here we've been talking about is in it. From Trumps early presidential desires, to his bankruptcies, Russian ties, Manafort, Page, Cambridge Analytica, Mercer..........you name it it's in there. All put together in chronological order. i could say it's shocking but for the fact it's something that we've all been talking about for quite some time now.

Definitely worth the watch, even if ya had to pay for it.