RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:35 pm 

Greetings and salutations from the finger lakes of N.Y. ! I had been wandering around the electronic highway for many many years and thought I should finally throw down a welcome mat as I am fast approaching my retirement (Feb 22 2019). I will make an effort to relearn all the stuff that I had no clue how to make work in the first place while simultaneously reassure you all with the fact that my attitude has clearly not improved much since I left long ago...I gotta be me !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey oldie! Nice to see ya. Congrats on the retirement!

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Hi old fart, I'm an old fuck! Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Good to see you, I've been wondering where you were. I missed you, I remember back when we came to this place together.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome to RFL.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:40 pm 

Good to see you, I've been wondering where you were. I missed you, I remember back when we came to this place together.

:D
Missed you too Sam every time my screen saver would flash Yosemite park pics ;) The day I had acquired Windows 10 the world became a mighty big oyster. Spent a lot of time at the late Alan Colmes site till he passed away. The wife and I joined Facebook to keep in touch with family primarily until we realized how irritating FB really is and I started to remember some other family I had left behind. Glad to be back. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Missed you too Sam every time my screen saver would flash Yosemite park pics ;) The day I had acquired Windows 10 the world became a mighty big oyster. Spent a lot of time at the late Alan Colmes site till he passed away. The wife and I joined Facebook to keep in touch with family primarily until we realized how irritating FB really is and I started to remember some other family I had left behind. Glad to be back. :)

It sure is nice. Anymore, at my age and yours, when someone I know isn't seen for a while my thoughts naturally go to wondering if they have enough air. If you get that drift.

Your news seems up beat. Mine is middling along like that as well. :)

I thought of you when I mentioned deep fried turkey with peanut oil in a thread the other day. I didn't mention the peanut oil. Zowie hasn't changed he still thinks that's a recipe for making napalm, on a porch.

I agree with him about the porch, I say 50 feet out where dirt is bare dirt. I wasn't allowed to light a fire outside this year, or any year during fire season from what's now been a few years back. I live from one fire to another as always.

I can light fires as of this week when we got a bunch of rain, and it's raining now. So I can do it for Hanukkah a holiday about having enough oil to make a light, I think peanut oil is kosher. Don't care if it's not. :)

However, I've been using this emo a lot:>> :| That Trump has got me doing that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Greetings and salutations from the finger lakes of N.Y. ! I had been wandering around the electronic highway for many many years and thought I should finally throw down a welcome mat as I am fast approaching my retirement (Feb 22 2019). I will make an effort to relearn all the stuff that I had no clue how to make work in the first place while simultaneously reassure you all with the fact that my attitude has clearly not improved much since I left long ago...I gotta be me !

hey OF hows it going.
long time since essmb days, good to read you. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Welcome, you Old Fart, you!

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:19 am 

It's really nice to see all the ol' avi's again ! Still a second shifter so response times might seem a little slow and out of whack but i'll get the hang of it all eventually.