RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

She endorsed Bernie in 2016 and there was discussion that she might be Sanders' VP. She has been critical of our foreign policies in certain ways, and this has deluded people into believing she is a "antiwar" candidate whereas I encourage people to look at her actual statements on things like the war on terror/ISIS.

This has caused a lot of people to overlook a lot of things. I will leave it at that.

I'm not overlooking that she was almost offered a Cabinet post by Trump, and seemed willing to take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

She endorsed Bernie in 2016 and there was discussion that she might be Sanders' VP. She has been critical of our foreign policies in certain ways, and this has deluded people into believing she is a "antiwar" candidate whereas I encourage people to look at her actual statements on things like the war on terror/ISIS.

This has caused a lot of people to overlook a lot of things. I will leave it at that.

I'm not overlooking that she was almost offered a Cabinet post by Trump, and seemed willing to take it.

One of these days, I wonder if people will want to have the discussion about the KGB and their 50 year campaign to install spies into our society.

Whether this person is one or that one, is something I cant PROVE obviously but we have to decide the actions of someone EITHER means they do work for putin or might as well.

And let's face it, many Americans will gladly work on behalf of putin even without pay as putin, like them, is a white supremacist nationalist who hates all minorities or all POC or all non xtians, etc. Putin sees rightwing xtians as his supporters. I wonder if he himself is an atheist.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Add one more name to the mix as Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) has formed an "Exploratory Committee", which means she is getting ready to run for the White House.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01/14 ... -2020.html

On Friday 01/04/19 glenfs called Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib "Classless" for saying "IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER" (45). Yet when 45 boasts about grabbing Women "By The Pussy" glen is quiet. Hypocrisy at it's worst.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5