RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

People seeking asylum at the border are being housed in concentration camps. Families are being torn apart and children have gone missing entirely. Children are being abused. Children have died. Rumors circulate that missing children are being filtered into Betsy Devos run adoption agencies, for profits.

The "president" is under very serious investigation by the FBI. The entire family is under investigation by the feds and by several states. Trump's campaign manager is in hard time prison for serious crimes and faces many more charges (Manafort also handed polling data over to Kilimnik, who is Russian Military Intelligence). His long time adviser and rat fucker, Roger Stone, was just indicted and arrested a few weeks ago and Stone was communicating with Russian Military Intelligence. Trump's NSA pleaded guilty, and probably faces very serious charges by the military. His deputy campaign manager plead guilty. His personal lawyer plead guilty and is going to prison. The same personal lawyer was Deputy Fiance Chairman of the RNC and was allowed to remain in that role right up until fairly recently, even with all that was happening. And every day, the GOP praises Trump.

A huge record number of arrests and indictments.

The list so far.

George Papadopoulos - pleaded guilty
Paul Manafort - convicted - pleaded guilty
Rick Gates - plead guilty/plea deal
Michael Flynn - plead guilty/plea deal
13 Russian Nationals
Richard Pinedo
Alex Van Der Zwann - pleaded guilty
Konstantin Kilimnik
12 Russian GRU officers
Michael Cohen - pleaded guilty/plea deal
Sam Patten - plea deal
Roger Stone

Mentions to AG Jeff Sessions, who communicated with Russian spy Kislyak and recused himself from interfering in the Russia investigation.

The most unprecedented WH staff exodus in history, including roles left by individuals facing fraud, corruption and other nefarious dealings.

So far:

Shah
Mattis
Zinke
Ayers
Kelly
Sessions
Haley
McGahn
Pruitt
Hagin
Waddell
Schadlow
Bossert
Anoon
Tillerson
Hicks
Schulkin
McMaster
McCabe
DearBorn
McEntee
Cohn
Brand
Sorensen
Porter
Fitzgerald
Higbie
Powell
Newman
Price
Schiller
Gorka
Bannon
Sifakis
Scaramucci
Priebus
Spicer
Dubke
McFarland
Comey
Walsh
Flynn

The GOP is so utterly vile and corrupt - but every day the party supports this. And there are posters in these parts who will continue voting for them. People who also claim to be god fearing Christians, voting for complete corruption and evil. It's beyond comprehension. I got to hand it to decades of indoctrination and brainwashing.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, it's strange, Donald's campaign staff, administration personnel, personal lawyers and business staff, maybe even family members ... all embroiled in corruption, collusion, lies, and coverups ...

But ... he is pure as driven snow, knew nothing about it, had no idea all these people were meeting with the Russians ... why, he barely knew them, they just brought the covfefe .... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, it's strange, Donald's campaign staff, administration personnel, personal lawyers and business staff, maybe even family members ... all embroiled in corruption, collusion, lies, and coverups ...

But ... he is pure as driven snow, knew nothing about it, had no idea all these people were meeting with the Russians ... why, he barely knew them, they just brought the covfefe .... :roll:

Cons know he is guilty and they dont care.

Regardless of what happens to all these traitors, we have enough of the population, enough voters who will NEVER allow our country to actually recover. GOP will now consider treason and lying to be SOP.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:52 am 
Policy Wonk

Nightstand reading.

Attachments:
Mein Covfefe.jpg
Mein Covfefe.jpg [ 73.72 KiB | Viewed 336 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 am 
Board Emeritus

Nightstand reading.

You know, when I see pictures of him with his jaw jutting out and his head tilted slightly up he definitely reminds me of Mussolini.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:24 am 
Board Emeritus

People seeking asylum at the border are being housed in concentration camps. Families are being torn apart and children have gone missing entirely. Children are being abused. Children have died. Rumors circulate that missing children are being filtered into Betsy Devos run adoption agencies, for profits.

I've mentioned this before...just the other day, but maybe it's worth mentioning again.

This country is a "contracting state" in the legally binding "1951 International Refugee Convention." It's a treaty between 145 nations, which in part states...

Quote:
The contracting states shall not:

discriminate against refugees (Article 3)

take exceptional measures against a refugee solely on account of his or her nationality (Article 8)

impose penalties on refugees who entered illegally in search of asylum if they present themselves without delay (Article 31), which is commonly interpreted to mean that their unlawful entry and presence ought not to be prosecuted at all[18]

expel refugees (Article 32)

forcibly return or "refoul" refugees to the country they've fled from (Article 33). It is widely accepted that the prohibition of forcible return is part of customary international law. This means that even States that are not party to the 1951 Refugee Convention must respect the principle of non-refoulement.[17] Therefore, States are obligated under the Convention and under customary international law to respect the principle of non-refoulement. If and when this principle is threatened, UNHCR can respond by intervening with relevant authorities, and if it deems necessary, will inform the public.[17]

We are now in violation of all of these, and almost all of the other agreed upon principles of the treaty. Nobody is talking about this, even on CNN/MSNBC. Why would any sovereign nation enter into any agreement with this country? Why would they, even with a new administration in 2020, take a chance on entering into any agreement with this shithole country, when they know that the fucking self-absorbed American people won't think twice about turning on a dime and putting another criminal in charge when they are convinced by the shyster that they aren't "great" anymore?

BUT YOU'RE NOT RACIST....EXCEPT WHEN YOU ARE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

What's blowing my mind ... yes, apparently, the 25th Amendment was discussed. I mean, inside the gov't, not just among MB dwellers.

For once I'll just summarize and give highlights. :D Once again it puts the McCabe firing in a very different context.
McCabe confirms talks held at Justice Dept. about removing Trump
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics ... index.html

-- there WERE discussions at the FBI about getting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th amendment
-- yes, they DID discuss with Rod Rosenstein about wearing a wire
-- yes, the FBI DID investigate potential obstructions of justice -- preMueller, under McCabe.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

What's blowing my mind ... yes, apparently, the 25th Amendment was discussed. I mean, inside the gov't, not just among MB dwellers.

For once I'll just summarize and give highlights. :D Once again it puts the McCabe firing in a very different context.

-- there WERE discussions at the FBI about getting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th amendment
-- yes, the FBI DID investigate potential obstructions of justice -- preMueller, under McCabe.

It is well known within our Justice dept and intel community that rump is a traitor working for the russians. If only there was no fox news, sean hannity, rush limbaugh and Ann Coulter, oh and if only there was no 45 million traitors who support him, this would be easy. Peasy. Impeach, indict, eject rump/pence and salvage what is left of the country.

I now predict BARR will interfere, one way or another. When he sees what they have on the traitors he will decide his job as our daddy is to not bother us with it, to not stop people from shopping and carrying on as usual. At which point I say fifty million of us hit the streets with more than peaceful protest signs. Not suggesting guns or violence, just that it MUST be made CRYSTAL to the traitors they cannot hide the truth from us without SEVERE consequences.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Right. And Donald has already told us that McCabe is a disgraced loser and 40% (maybe more) of the country will agree.

BUT YOU'RE NOT RACIST....EXCEPT WHEN YOU ARE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Right. And Donald has already told us that McCabe is a disgraced loser and 40% (maybe more) of the country will agree.

40% will cheer Putin and demand Kamala or Liz or whoever with a D after their name be executed.