RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:15 am 
Board Emeritus

Is that the Bernard Kerik who was found to be employing an illegal immigrant as a nanny? The same Bernard Kerik who pleaded guilty to two ethics violations being fined $221,000? Is it the same Bernard Kerik who pleaded guilty to eight federal charges, including tax fraud and false statements resulting in a sentence of four years in federal prison? That Bernard Kerik? If so, he's hardly a person whose word can be taken seriously.

The very same Bernard Kerik. So we can see that Hannity has a very low bar for persons of credibility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:44 am 
Board Emeritus

Bernard Kerik is another conservative self-loathing white-ethnic thug.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:14 am 
Board Emeritus

Snowden took his job with the intention of betraying his country. He ran to Russia. He refused to face the consequences of his actions. He is coward.

Both Manning and Ellsberg had their courage of their convictions. Snowden has no such courage. Both Ellsberg and Manning faced their accusers. Snowden did not.

As I already said...and you chose to fucking ignore...I'm going to go with the evaluation of an actual patriot. That would be Daniel Ellsberg the Jew...and not you.

And as Ellsberg has already shared, one can only hope that he will find a place where he is comfortable and perfectly safe from the reach of the CIA and their black ops assassins. Because if you actually read Ellsberg's comments about Snowden, and actually understood Ellsberg's point, you would agree that this is not the same country where Ellsberg risked his freedom to save lives. The issue of who went to jail and who didn't is only an issue for idiots like you.

Do you fucking understand that the only reason Ellsberg didn't go to federal prison and isn't in federal prison to this day is because Nixon and his people were stupid enough to raid Ellsberg's psychiatrists office and get caught at it? Snowden did not have the fourth estate that Ellsberg had. Snowden did not have the Supreme Court that Ellsberg had.

And what makes you the arbiter of who is a coward and who is not, eh? You fucking Jew basher.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:29 am 
Board Emeritus

A cop dressed up as a gangster. Will Ms. Omar being physically assaulted make them happy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am 
Board Emeritus

Duplicate

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am 
Board Emeritus

A cop dressed up as a gangster. Will Ms. Omar being physically assaulted make them happy?

You want so bad for Ilhan Omar to be seen as a victim. You understand, I hope, it's not what she wants.