Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Never Again Action

We are shutting down every entry point to the Department of Homeland Security, the agency that is responsible for this terror against the immigrant community. We are shutting down business as usual #ShutDownICE
---

Movimiento Cosecha Retweeted
Sophie Ellman-Golan

55m
The parking lot.
The front doors.
The street.

We’ve blocked every entrance to ICE headquarters in DC because #JewsAgainstICE won’t stay silent while immigrants are targeted, rounded up, and put in camps. #NeverAgainIsNow

---

Movimiento Cosecha Retweeted
bear peretz

35m
Update: police have arrested over a dozen Jews that took control of the ICE lobby. Trouble for them is we have taken every entrance/ exit. Cops currently trapped inside.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes! It's NeverAgainAction! viewtopic.php?p=452024#p452024

https://twitter.com/NeverAgainActn
https://twitter.com/CosechaMovement

They have been totally blowing up Twitter the past few days. They said HQ has been shut down for two hours, now.

With this race baiting comment outta carmen, I feel I owe the guy [glen] an apology.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Protesters arrested after standoff at ICE headquarters in D.C. - WJLA

Quote:
Washington, D.C. (ABC7) — Dozens of protesters and Jewish activists temporarily blocked the exits of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement building in Washington, D.C., as part of an effort to “shut down ICE.”

According to Metropolitan Police Department, 11 protesters were arrested by Federal Protective Services before it was all said and done.

The group, Never Again Action, began the protest on the National Mall before marching towards ICE headquarters.

The protesters braving the extreme heat linked arms and stood in front of doors and on streets.

At times, things were tense as ICE employees came back from lunch, trying to enter the office, only to be met with demonstrators.

One employee grabbed an ABC7 interns phone as he was filming a confrontation he was having with activists at the entry to HQ.

Where the rubber meets the road.

With this race baiting comment outta carmen, I feel I owe the guy [glen] an apology.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Another big protest today by Mijente and Never Again Action in NYC and Palo Alto, against fascist company, Palantir.

The one in Palo Alto is still going on at the time of this post. https://twitter.com/NeverAgainActn