RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:14 am 
Board Emeritus

Oh Don Jr ... please let me find the tiniest of violins.

So he's doing his book tour for his tome of nonsense where he says the libs are triggered snowflakes, ... but the book whines about how he and his family are such victims of the libs in this country. Oh please.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/dona ... asing-week

To top the week off, Trump Jr. earned notable criticism from a demographic that President Trump heavily relies on for support: Veterans. In an excerpt of his book, obtained by Newsweek, Trump Jr. compares the attacks his family received during the 2016 election to … military members dying in combat.

“Yet as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country,” he wrote.

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed—voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off of the office.’ … Frankly, it was a big sacrifice, costing us millions and millions of dollars annually. Of course, we didn’t get any credit whatsoever from the mainstream media, which now does not surprise me at all.”

[snip][end]

Yes, that's right, DTJ, the sacrifices your family has made, grifting worldwide all the way to the bank, I can just imagine the pain and suffering ... it's comparable to that of our nation's veterans who gave their lives for our country. :roll: :roll:

Ya know, this reminds me of when your father whines that he's been treated worse than any other president in this country. Well, Secret Service, note I'm just stating facts, not advocating anything, but, you do realize four of them were assassinated?

I personally don't believe Uday Jr. wrote any of it; I'm sure like dear ol da's books, it was ghost-written. He sounds as barely literate as his pop.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:32 am 
Board Emeritus

Reminds me of when Romney ran in 2012. He was asked if he supported the Iraq War why none of his son's are serving in the military. His response was they are serving their country by campaigning for him. Phony sacrifices for phony people.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, c'mon, what sacrifices? I don't see what he's blathering about, Uday and Qusay Jr. have leveraged their father's name and power to win all kinds of international contracts since he took office ... then turned around and whined about nepotism and Hunter Biden. :roll: Meanwhile Princess Ivanka is off meeting with world leaders ... because of her and Jared's skills and talents in international diplomacy, of course ... and getting emoluments in China.

They've gained. So fine, people are critical of him, just as they are of dear ol da. Comparing that to what fallen veterans have given for their country ... well, I see the familial delusions continue through the family.

Tiffany may be the last one with a soul. We'll see about Barron.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jr was on The View a couple days ago. The blonde likes The View and I sat down to see how annoyed I could get. Everything this smarmy little shit does he learned from Kellyanne Conway. Whoopie or Huntsman's kid pose a question to him about the old man's behavior and Jr is on the road to whatabout city.

I actually watched for about 5 minutes...the most ridiculous waste of 5 minutes of my fucking precious time that I can remember.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservatives are grifters.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:30 am 
Policy Wonk

Only a con could write a book whining about how other people are triggered and have a victim mentality, and then in the book itself it's the author that gets triggered and whines that he and his family are being railroaded by "the man". To make it even worse his father is the most powerful person in the world. They're not victims of the establishment. They ARE the establishment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:49 am 
Board Emeritus

Well, I was saying that in 2016 to anybody who would listen. Trump ran as the anti-establishment candidate ... it's too bad anybody actually believed that bullshit, because he never was.

People seem to love demagogues who claim as outsiders they will radically transform Washington. Well, Trump did: in every possible way for the worse.

Don Jr. whining about how his family has suffered ... give me a break. First off, it's a lie the Trump Org has stopped doing foreign deals while da is POTUS. What is it with the Trumps and their genetic inability to stop constantly lying?

[from a recent story on this topic ...]
Naturally, the president’s oldest and dumbest child does not mention that, in reality, the Trump Organization has continued to rake in money from international deals. Last year, Junior headed to India to shill Trump-branded condos, and in September, Eric Trump proudly announced that the family business had won approval to expand its golf course in Scotland, a deal that includes building a second 18-hole course, 500 homes and 50 hotel cottages. President Trump, who refused to divest himself from his business while running the country, made a minimum of $434 million in 2018, according to his financial disclosures. Sacrifices, indeed!
[end]

They've proudly made no sacrifice ...

And as for people being critical of him and his father and other family members ... where is my dang tiniest of violins? If the family didn't want the heat, they should have stayed out of the freaking kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:58 am 
Board Emeritus

We knew how this was going to go the day after the election when every fucking congressional Republican who he viciously attacked (e.g. Ted Cruz*), and every one who attacked hiim (Pruneface) were suddenly applauding their new President.

*And Cruz' ugly wife. If I were Cruz, I guess I would have to support Trump to remain in good stead with the party...but it would be right after I broke his fucking jaw.