Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

was bullshit somehow...

Private jets...selling his book, refusing to have politicians who supported Hillary on stage, etc

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/ ... ts-1182793

Quote:
In the two years following the presidential election, Sanders continued his frequent private jet travel, spending at least $342,000 on the flights.

Increased scrutiny of his travel practices, which are at odds with his positions on wealth inequality and climate change, are among the challenges Sanders will face as he makes his second White House run.

But he also faces another hurdle: hard feelings that remain to this day after the contentious 2016 Democratic primary. Many in the party continue to believe the Vermont senator played a role in contributing to Clinton’s defeat in November because of his criticisms of her prior to the general election, and his refusal to concede earlier when it appeared he had little mathematical chance of securing the party nomination.

I bet if you looked at those rallies he held, he spent more time talking about his book, himself, his agenda and very little on Hillary. I havent watched one but that is what I bet.