This needs To Be Pinned. U.S. Corona Deaths.

What's up today?

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Re: This needs To Be Pinned. U.S. Corona Deaths.

Post by Libertas »

And where I live, BECAUSE shelter in place is working, assholes insist it is time to go back to normal.

People this stupid really shouldnt vote.

Speaking of which, the TRAITOR called USPS a joke today...

God dammit I cant ...say...what I ....want...to .... s a y
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

ap215
Board Emeritus

Post by ap215 »

Reopening states will cause 233,000 more people to die from coronavirus, according to Wharton model

New data from the University of Pennsylvania suggests that relaxing lockdowns across U.S. cities and states could have serious consequences for the country’s battle to contain the coronavirus, which has infected over a million people while killing more than 66,000 people.

According to the Penn Wharton Budget Model (PWBM), reopening states will result in an additional 233,000 deaths from the virus — even if states don’t reopen at all and with social distancing rules in place. This means that if the states were to reopen, 350,000 people in total would die from coronavirus by the end of June, the study found.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/reopenin ... 49573.html

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

At least
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

BUMP!!!!!
"The Clouded Mind See's Nothing", The Shadow.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

How many did people not voting for joe kill today?

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

Libertas wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:35 pm
How many did people not voting for joe kill today?
We are seeing a 9-11 everyday now. By the end of next week, more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Korean and Viet Nam Wars combined.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

WE are just sitting ducks, traitors and terrorists aka all rump supporters are killing us. I have been in public twice, pharmacy and pickup a car, in both cases no human contact outside of 10 feet, yet I am not safe.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

BUMP!!!!

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

marindem01 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:47 am
BUMP!!!!

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

How many of us did anti Biden people kill today?

3000?

So sick of the liars who say they dont support rump but never criticize him and constantly attack Democrats, Biden; they are DEADLY killers, they are.

Motor City
Policy Wonk

Post by Motor City »

Michigan’s definition of coronavirus ‘recovery’ looser than other states
Michigan counts those “who are 30 days out from their onset of illness” as recovered. The definition reflects the disconnect between data and real life underscores both the shortcomings in reporting.
Not dead.
In the crassest of terms, that’s how the state of Michigan defines the 22,686 residents who have “recovered” from COVID-19 as of May 9.

So in mid-April — when Anthony Moses lay in a hospital bed connected to oxygen, having bled internally, having received multiple blood transfusions, and his kidneys possibly shot forever from the virus — he was, as a data point on the state’s coronavirus scorecard, considered “recovered.”

He was still in bed on his 64th birthday April 19 as his family sang him “Happy Birthday” by phone, unable to see him because of the coronavirus that had nearly killed him......

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

We are now over 80,000 Dead.

By the end of next week, more people would have died of COVID-19 than were killed in the Korean and Viet Nam Wars Combined.

Thanks Putin, 45 is doing exactly what you want, destroying American from within.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

BUMP!!!!

ap215
Board Emeritus

Post by ap215 »

Kumiko Okae Dies: Actress And Voiceover for ‘Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew’ Was 63, Had COVID-19

Japanese actress, voice actress and TV host Kumiko Okae (nee Kumiko Owada) died Thursday at a Tokyo hospital from pneumonia complications caused by the COVID-19 virus. She was 63. Her death was confirmed by her management office.

Okae entered the hospital on April 3 with a high fever. Her condition was complicated by radiation therapy she underwent in January after surgery for breast cancer.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/kumiko-oka ... 202935324/

ap215
Board Emeritus

Post by ap215 »

Dr. James ‘Charlie’ Mahoney Succumbs To COVID-19, Remembered As A Beloved Pillar Of The University Hospital Of Brooklyn

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A hero doctor gave it his all to fight the pandemic, until the very end.

Dr. James ‘Charlie’ Mahoney was at the age when most think about retirement. In fact, he had already set a retirement date. Then the coronavirus pandemic hit.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/05/21 ... -brooklyn/

ap215
Board Emeritus

Post by ap215 »

Coronavirus: New York state daily death toll drop below 100

New York state's daily death toll has dropped below 100 for the first time since late March.

A total of 84 people died in the last 24 hours, Governor Andrew Cuomo said on Saturday, compared with 109 a day before.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52786342

bengal59

Post by bengal59 »

And to show his concern, president 666 played golf on Saturday! If only he could have a sudden thunderstorm pop up during his round and he be struck by lightning!

ZoWie
Board Emeritus

Post by ZoWie »

Somber NYT front page says a lot. It's a whole page of obits in small type.

People are already circulating versions with drumpf playing golf Photoshopped onto it.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:18 pm

People are already circulating versions with drumpf playing golf Photoshopped onto it.
And people tell me they dont want us dead, of course they do...

ap215
Board Emeritus

Post by ap215 »

Coronavirus death toll in Tri-Cities area rises to 78. New cases still grow

The count of deaths from complications of COVID-19 in the Tri-Cities area increased to 78 deaths on Friday, with one new death reported.

The number of new known cases rose by 21 to bring the total in Benton and Franklin counties to 1,437. It was a one-day increase of about 1.5%.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB14u2Hn

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

ZoWie wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:18 pm

More than just the front page, it extends to other pages as well.

Wrong Wing is already hard at work picking it over looking for listed people who didn't die of Covid 19 to discredit it. Unfortunately the fifth name was someone who was murdered and found in his car, who's funeral home obituary said because of COVID 19 only a private family service was being held. Tired eyes at the New York Times when they were compiling that list misread that as he'd died of the virus.

ZoWie
Board Emeritus

Post by ZoWie »

Refuting a few names out of nearly 100,000 does not change anything. It's my understanding that NYT didn't list all ~100,000 obits anyway.

I don't have data that I trust, but it seems apparent that a fair number of these, maybe 1/3, maybe more, could have been saved had we seen real leadership at the top from the start.

If things continue the way they are, with people saying it's all a Bill Gates conspiracy and will vanish after the election, 100,000 is only the beginning.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm
Refuting a few names out of nearly 100,000 does not change anything. It's my understanding that NYT didn't list all ~100,000 obits anyway.

I don't have data that I trust, but it seems apparent that a fair number of these, maybe 1/3, maybe more, could have been saved had we seen real leadership at the top from the start.

If things continue the way they are, with people saying it's all a Bill Gates conspiracy and will vanish after the election, 100,000 is only the beginning.
If it was what I saw there is no way that is 100K names...a third? I say over 2/3rds, well over...

How are you doing? I am once again paying a fortune for instacart delivery from grocery store, prices are higher and I tip 20% so what seems like a modest sized order after all is done is $150...I have instacart express which I signed up for too late, missed out on several free fees but at the time I didnt know how long this would go...

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

Congratulations Cons.

More People have died from COVID-19 than were killed in Korean War and Viet Nam War combined.

Fuck each and everyone being so cold hearted as to accept this.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

This space left as empty as the hearts of people who are willing to accept these deaths.