Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Re: After learning Putin paying Afghan militants to MURDER American soldiers

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 am
https://www.salon.com/2020/06/30/bolton ... wn-report/

OF COURSE he briefed him, OF COURSE rump is lying...all this energy some expend on defending rump, sigh.

You fucking cons who are silent on this are GUILTY the same way Moscow Mitch is...
Thanks Libertas, that story links to a different AP story: https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1

Which has it going both ways. John Bolton told colleagues who talked to AP that he briefed Trump, yet he didn't tell that to AP himself. Like I said he's a worm.

What worries me is that Bolton is one of the unnamed sources the New York Times used in their original story. He's worthless as a witness.

:(

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Of course he told him

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues at the time that he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

https://hosted.ap.org/article/fcf3ec359 ... nties-2019

This is not the debate, everyone knows trump knew but he STILL hasnt done anything...

Bounties are STILL in place, troops are still there.

LIke I said earlier, as we KNOW from a report 3 yrs ago all intel reports and other reports given to traitor had to be DRAMATICALLY dumbed down and be basically pictures, because rump is very dumb and has the attention span of a 9 yr old per many reports.

So they showed him a pic of his boss, then a pic of a bag of money, then a pic of a person with a turban and dark skin and then a pic of a dead American soldier...
Last edited by Libertas on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

bradman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 pm
Ya, i'm running into the same thing. The closest i've come so far is this.......

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... es-in-2019

And as you've noted, when asked directly Bolton's answer, or should i say dodge, was.....

i kinda wonder if it has something to do with the "national security" part of his big book sell. He can't really say anything about it without getting in trouble.?

As Bolton likes to say, world leaders have played Trump like a fiddle. Me thinks Bolton is playing the press (and a certain group of people) like a fiddle. That he enjoys taking a few pot shots at Trump is an extra added bonus.
That's what I'm thinking, it was in his book, but they made him take it out, so he's trying to get around that by being an unnamed source, and a worthless worm.

Democrats need to be real careful, this can blow back on them. It can further fuel the Trump talking points that Democrats are unfairly picking on him, and he wins as a result.

The thought has even crossed my mind that Bolton and Trump are still working together. That this is a set up fake.

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 pm
Of course he told him

https://hosted.ap.org/article/fcf3ec359 ... nties-2019

This is not the debate, everyone knows trump knew but he STILL hasnt done anything...

Bounties are STILL in place, troops are still there.
Libertas, you remind me of a baby seal. Watch out for men with baseball bats.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Once again you make it about me, sad...I dont really know what that means, is that a warning that someone is going to try and kill me?

I get why I piss people off, I predicted the worst possible outcome from rump and I was right...i get it, trust me.

Notice how many times, hundreds, where YOU make it PERSONAL about me but I NEVER do that to you, Sam... I NEVER mention you in this way or if I have maybe once or twice, you do it almost daily.

And worse then you write violent imagery about someone beating me to death... :twisted:

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:23 pm
Once again you make it about me, sad...I dont really know what that means, is that a warning that someone is going to try and kill me?

I get why I piss people off, I predicted the worst possible outcome from rump and I was right...i get it, trust me.

Notice how many times, hundreds, where YOU make it PERSONAL about me but I NEVER do that to you, Sam... I NEVER mention you in this way or if I have maybe once or twice, you do it almost daily.

And worse then you write violent imagery about someone beating me to death... :twisted:
It's a metaphor which expresses that you are naive. That you run on raw emotion without concern for caution when caution is warranted.

Trump has pulled off deep fakes on us several times in the past, and each time folks have blindly charging in and it has cost us the farm, how many time does it take to learn that lesson?

There is that old saw, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

I dont use names, I dont attack anyone personally and I have been attacked here hundreds of times.

I am not going to respond to or address people who fantasize about me being beaten to death...

ZoWie
Board Emeritus

Post by ZoWie »

I do council staying the course and voting this asshole out. I don't know if this thing rises to a deepfake. It might. It wouldn't be the first time. Since they're guilty as sin, all they can do is set the Democrats up to fail... again. But it's unclear on even that.

I think trusting Bolton for anything positive is a big mistake. His playbook is vintage Republican deconstructionism, and he is in business for himself. Also he wants to start WWIII, for his own weird reasons.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:09 pm
I do council staying the course and voting this asshole out. I don't know if this thing rises to a deepfake. It might. It wouldn't be the first time. Since they're guilty as sin, all they can do is set the Democrats up to fail... again. But it's unclear on even that.

I think trusting Bolton for anything positive is a big mistake. His playbook is vintage Republican deconstructionism, and he is in business for himself. Also he wants to start WWIII, for his own weird reasons.
And every hour the news on virus gets worse, catastrophic even, and very few of us will be spared...you will either die or survive with horrific PTSD.

GOP and rump and anyone who defends them are personally responsible...did not have to happen.

Rump cant fake anyone or anything out...he cant think past the moment he is in, he never acts with a plan, always is reacting...i dont know what bolton is doing but I do know rump knew about it and did nothing and IS STILL DOING NOTHING.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/us/p ... gence.html

EXCLUSIVE: Data intercepts showed GRU-to-Taliban $ transfers & a key intermediary fled to Russia, bolstering earlier detainee accounts about a Russian bounty op. Trump WH omitted in its briefing to GOP lawmakers as it downplayed intel as murky/contested.

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 pm
I dont use names, I dont attack anyone personally and I have been attacked here hundreds of times.

I am not going to respond to or address people who fantasize about me being beaten to death...
Libertas, you use the most vile language, making baseless accusations of murder against "unnamed" members of this board constantly. You apparently think if you don't specifically name them that places you in the clear.

Well I'm here to tell you your behavior around here sucks. You're rude crude and socially unacceptable. I would like noting better than to see you depart and never come back.

:|

bradman
Policy Wonk

Post by bradman »

Sam Lefthand wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm
Libertas, you use the most vile language, making baseless accusations of murder against "unnamed" members of this board constantly. You apparently think if you don't specifically name them that places you in the clear.

i understand the frustration. Remove the last sentence and you have my vote. :|
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. - Will Rogers

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

bradman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm
i understand the frustration. Remove the last sentence and you have my vote. :|
OK, I'll remove that last sentence. But I have to leave it there so people know what I'm removing.

;)

bradman
Policy Wonk

Post by bradman »

Sam Lefthand wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 pm
OK, I'll remove that last sentence. But I have to leave it there so people know what I'm removing.

;)
i liked your first response better.

i abstain. :)

Ya'd think they'd tire of trying to force a round peg into a square hole.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. - Will Rogers

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Says the guy who personally attacks me...something I NEVER do.

And let’s be accurate, 99% of what I do is attack fascists who are killing us and our country, sorry that bothers you so much.

Not sorry I mean.

I am not the one who suggested I be beaten to death with baseball bats, that was you

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 pm
Says the guy who personally attacks me...something I NEVER do.

And let’s be accurate, 99% of what I do is attack fascists who are killing us and our country, sorry that bothers you so much.

Not sorry I mean.

I am not the one who suggested I be beaten to death with baseball bats, that was you

What you say you NEVER do, you then go on to say is 99% of what you do.

I explained that metaphor to you. As you are stating it, that was not suggested to you.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Reality TV show host and conservative radio talk show host, prez and v prez...no wonder we are so fucked...

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 pm

...as if that itself was not an "emotional" response.

It's always revealing when people weaponize so-called caution.

Stop calling the cops on us.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 pm
...as if that itself was not an "emotional" response.

It's always revealing when people weaponize so-called caution.
Yeah, and now the question is NOT did he know, he of course knew and knows and STILL has done nothing.
I guess the question is do his followers care?

I dont think they do, would Obama be hunted down and ended within 24 hours if this was about him, of course. But they dont care if rump assists in the murder of our troops.

They dont care. And as far as I can tell anyone who does not loudly denounce this, and many havent in many places SIGH, they support it too...

How sick is THAT!

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 pm
Yeah, and now the question is NOT did he know, he of course knew and knows and STILL has done nothing.
I guess the question is do his followers care?

I dont think they do, would Obama be hunted down and ended within 24 hours if this was about him, of course. But they dont care if rump assists in the murder of our troops.

They dont care. And as far as I can tell anyone who does not loudly denounce this, and many havent in many places SIGH, they support it too...

How sick is THAT!
Yeah this is the levels of conservatism we have been fighting literally for hundreds of years, no exaggeration. People want to blame the internet, social media, etc., for the state of corruption and apathy but this is a really longstanding problem of conformity and complicity. It runs deep in this culture.

bradman
Policy Wonk

Post by bradman »

Libertas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:25 pm

How sick is THAT!
They?
Last edited by bradman on Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Killing us with the virus, right now. GOP could remove him today, save HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of lives and they wont.

They could save soldiers, they wont.

So not one word of mine about them the past 4 yrs has been an exaggeration, even though some of the time I thought I was exaggerating to make a point and get the attention on how bad they were, but turns out the worst things I have said are not only ALL true, but it is worse than even I said.

THEY = any person who does not loudly denounce traitor and ask for him to be removed...Hell, doesnt even have to be loud, I guess. :rw) I wont hold my breath.

carmenjonze
Board Emeritus

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:44 pm
They?
Yes, they.

Those people.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 pm
Yes, they.

Those people.
:rw)

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Remember traitor said he would disown his daughter or his niece I forget which if they joined the military

Of course he doesn’t care about the military personnel at all