NY AG facts on Trump investigation

News and events of the day
gounion

NY AG facts on Trump investigation

Post by gounion »

Donald Trump is a congenital liar. He can't stop.

For instance, his apartment in Trump Tower is 10,996 square feet. Now, that's plenty big as is, but Trump said it was 30,000 square feet in official documents and valued it as such. Even his head financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, admitted that that inflated the value by $200 million "give or take".

Here's the NY AG's supplemental statement of facts. It's astonishing, even for Donald Trump.

But it begs the question - is this how all rich real estate developers work? And why isn't anyone watching whether they are telling the truth or not?
carmenjonze

Re: NY AG facts on Trump investigation

Post by carmenjonze »

Going to read this tonight. Thanks!

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

Here’s another related link press release

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022/at ... ump-jr-and

The amount of fraud criming is astonishing.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
gounion

Post by gounion »

Also, here's the second document released today: A memo explaining why the Trumps, Donald, Junior and Ivanka, should all be compelled to testify.
gounion

Post by gounion »

So, Trump responded to the AG's releases today by... attacking the AG. https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-ag-personally/

They just say that the AG "misrepresented" the facts. They don't rebut them, which of course, they can't.

I guess they'll fight the charges by taking the fifth amendment, like Eric did, over 500 times.

Which, Donald Trump himself says that if you take the fifth, you're guilty.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:31 am So, Trump responded to the AG's releases today by... attacking the AG. https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-ag-personally/

They just say that the AG "misrepresented" the facts. They don't rebut them, which of course, they can't.

I guess they'll fight the charges by taking the fifth amendment, like Eric did, over 500 times.

Which, Donald Trump himself says that if you take the fifth, you're guilty.
If all the criminals refuse to talk, NOBODY goes to jail...this is new. GOP are traitors and it is that simple.
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Libertas wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:23 pm If all the criminals refuse to talk, NOBODY goes to jail...this is new. GOP are traitors and it is that simple.
I doubt it. Lots of people below them talking. While Weisselman may be willing to take prison for him, I doubt if the accounting firm is. They don’t have to talk. But seeing Trump and all three of his kids on the stand taking the fifth may really damage his brand with his followers.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

A.G. James is hell on wheels.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Unless prices have gone up rather dramatically, which I doubt with covid making much of NYC a war zone, no one in their right mind would value drumpf's apartment, gold plated shitter and all, at what he had it as.

It's easy to see when drumpf is lying. If it's spoken word, his mouth will be moving, and that's enough every time. If it's in writing, then it's whenever Mercury is not in retrograde, and also when it is.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:08 pm Unless prices have gone up rather dramatically, which I doubt with covid making much of NYC a war zone, no one in their right mind would value drumpf's apartment, gold plated shitter and all, at what he had it as.

It's easy to see when drumpf is lying. If it's spoken word, his mouth will be moving, and that's enough every time. If it's in writing, then it's whenever Mercury is not in retrograde, and also when it is.
We all know a narcissist who is also a sociopath and nonviolent psychopath, which trump the traitor is. Calling him a traitor, which he is, means nothing to him. You NEVER see him get mad when called a cheat, liar or traitor etc, and the reason is because his brain is broken as with all people like him. He thinks that everyone lies about everything, everyone cheats EVERY human being they come in contact with, because he does, and you have to be NUTS not to. You have to be an IDIOT to serve your country and especially die for your country.

The added problem with him is he is very, and I mean VERY dumb. He has no formal education beyond basic reading and writing skills, no history or geography information at all, and he doesn't want any of that.

Nothing I have said here is an exaggeration and yet the cons love him. Sad, real fucking sad.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

So the leader of the party that the board cons vote for, his company is guilty.

I bet they dont care.

https://twitter.com/davidjoachim/status ... FwZAgcyGUA

Allen Weisselberg will plead guilty in NY tax case -- but won't cooperate, NYT reports

"His plea deal would bring prosecutors no closer to indicting the former president but would nonetheless brand one of his most trusted lieutenants a felon"

Will he even go to jail? America is broken. If this was Hillary and Bill's CEO, the country would spin out of control.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:28 pm The added problem with him is he is very, and I mean VERY dumb. He has no formal education beyond basic reading and writing skills, no history or geography information at all, and he doesn't want any of that.
He is the ultimate goal for conservative white males.

This is the abysmal level of humanity they actually aspire to.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

And am I now hearing that Weisselberg will get a fraction of the sentence that Cohen got and Weisselberg didn’t pay tax on much more than Cohen was convicted of etc. what the fuck is going on with that guy?
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:13 pm So the leader of the party that the board cons vote for, his company is guilty.

I bet they dont care.

https://twitter.com/davidjoachim/status ... FwZAgcyGUA

Will he even go to jail? America is broken. If this was Hillary and Bill's CEO, the country would spin out of control.
And Trump will claim he hardly knows, never met the guy, and that Weisselberg was did nothing more than deliver coffee.
When you vote left, you vote right.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Number6 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:31 pm And Trump will claim he hardly knows, never met the guy, and that Weisselberg was did nothing more than deliver coffee.
What is with the sweetheart deal, is this Bragg again?
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Herschel Walker, one of the stupidest people on earth, is who board cons want making decisions about global warming and life and death.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I wonder if Weisellberg will be around to testify in October
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Libertas wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:53 pm Herschel Walker, one of the stupidest people on earth, is who board cons want making decisions about global warming and life and death.
I just recently watched a clip of Herschel Walker arguing against Darwinian evolution. He says, "How can we be descended from apes, if apes are still around?" :roll:

Please note: dumb people come in all races and colors, and all I will say is, that statement IS so painfully dumb, it hurts. Hersch, sleeping through biology class, it really was NOT a good idea.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:49 pm I just recently watched a clip of Herschel Walker arguing against Darwinian evolution. He says, "How can we be descended from apes, if apes are still around?" :roll:

Please note: dumb people come in all races and colors, and all I will say is, that statement IS so painfully dumb, it hurts. Hersch, sleeping through biology class, it really was NOT a good idea.
Every con here would vote for him.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm Every con here would vote for him.
Every con here also considers him (and me) an ape.

He and this handful of 10 other Black cons in this country are so self-loathing, they actually try to appeal to theses types of people.

~ Ida B. Wells