Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

News and events of the day
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

North Carolina Deputy Fired After Putting Knee On Black Man's Neck.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/deputy-f ... 7d0a31364f.

PLYMOUTH, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina sheriff’s deputy has been fired after he was captured on video putting his knee on a Black man’s neck, and a state agency is looking into the incident.

Washington County Manager Curtis Potter said Deputy Aaron Edwards was no longer working for the sheriff’s office as of Tuesday, WITN reported. Potter couldn’t be reached Friday for additional comment.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ap215
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:41 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by ap215 »

Ohio officer cleared in shooting of teenager Ma'Khia Bryant

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Columbus police officer who shot and killed 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant last year has been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing, Ohio prosecutors announced Friday.

Bryant was killed in April by Columbus police officer Nicholas Reardon as she swung a knife at a young woman, just seconds after pushing another woman to the ground. Bryant was Black and Reardon is white. Police were responding to a 911 call made from Bryant's foster home about a group of girls threatening to stab members of the household.

https://www.aol.com/news/ohio-officer-c ... 36787.html
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

Ex-Police Chief Guilty of Child Rape First Reported In 2012.

https://apnews.com/article/pennsylvania ... 3c867dbe1b.

A former police chief has been convicted of raping a child and related offenses in abuse the victim said began when she was about 4 years old and occurred hundreds of times over the following seven years.

The case in northeastern Pennsylvania’s Carbon County against former Weissport Police Chief Brent Robert Getz, 30, and a friend of his languished for several years after police first learned of the allegations.

In addition to the rape count, the jury found Getz, of Lehighton, guilty Thursday of one count each of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, aggravated indecent assault of a child, and indecent assault of a child under 12. His bail was immediately revoked and he was taken to jail.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Glennfs
Posts: 2230
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Glennfs »

gounion wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:22 pm Oh? How does an investigation tell if they are telling the truth? How many cases were overturned when video turned up?

Remember the cop in Charleston South Carolina who said the victim attacked him and tried to take his gun and he was fighting for his life? But suddenly a video turned up and the guy was running away, the cop calmly shot him in the back and then moved the taser over by him to fake it.

Without the video, we accept the cops word.

All we are going to have in this case are the word of the cops. Why believe it?
Here is how to tell if the investigation is telling the truth
If the results agree with GoUs opinion and what he believed before any evidence was presented then it is a truthful investigation.

When the results and evidence doesn't agree with GoUs beliefs prior to us knowing what the legal evidence was then it is an untruthful cover up
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5572
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:56 am Here is how to tell if the investigation is telling the truth
If the results agree with GoUs opinion and what he believed before any evidence was presented then it is a truthful investigation.

When the results and evidence doesn't agree with GoUs beliefs prior to us knowing what the legal evidence was then it is an untruthful cover up
Didn't address what was written, which is that white supremacists and authoritarian, nanny-state cowards like you and bradman automatically accept whatever the cops say regarding negro crime.
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:56 am Here is how to tell if the investigation is telling the truth
If the results agree with GoUs opinion and what he believed before any evidence was presented then it is a truthful investigation.

When the results and evidence doesn't agree with GoUs beliefs prior to us knowing what the legal evidence was then it is an untruthful cover up
Bullshit. You're the one whose ideology rules you.
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:48 pm Didn't address what was written, which is that white supremacists and authoritarian, nanny-state cowards like you and bradman automatically accept whatever the cops say regarding negro crime.
What.....What's that you say....did Glenn dodge the question put to him, must be a day ending in "Y".
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

Glenn, is it really possible for you to just once answer the question put you?
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Glennfs
Posts: 2230
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Glennfs »

marindem01 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:04 pm Glenn, is it really possible for you to just once answer the question put you?
First no questions were asked of me. I was responding to GoU always saying the police are guilty before we know the factual evidence and he declaring the investigation was rigged when the evidence goes against his pre conceived notions
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 pm First no questions were asked of me. I was responding to GoU always saying the police are guilty before we know the factual evidence and he declaring the investigation was rigged when the evidence goes against his pre conceived notions
I know, the police are just protecting us from drug-crazed animalistic black thugs. We should be thankful, right?
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5572
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 pm First no questions were asked of me. I was responding to GoU always saying the police are guilty before we know the factual evidence and he declaring the investigation was rigged when the evidence goes against his pre conceived notions
You're a person who actually believes George Floyd would be alive today if he wasn't a criminal, since in your alternate WS universe cops get to murder alleged criminals at their whim.

Lmao you really think so-called racism against whites is accepted by the general public. :lol:

How many White Citizens Council newsletters and WS websites have been peddled to unhooded confederate dupes like you so the WNs could make a fast buck?

#negrocrime
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

A Black man in New Jersey was getting iced tea out of his car last month when police smashed the vehicle window and shot him four times, his lawyers say in a new civil lawsuit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jajuan-h ... c938dc5d74

Jajuan R. Henderson, 29, is now paralyzed from the chest down as a result of the incident, according to the suit, which was filed against the city of Trenton, director of Trenton police Steve E. Wilson, and the four police officers involved in the shooting.

Henderson was unarmed and no officers were injured, yet Henderson himself initially faced criminal charges ― including aggravated assault ― in the incident. The assault charges have since been dropped, though he is still facing charges of resisting arrest and obstruction, NBC News reports.

Henderson was retrieving some iced tea from his parked car on the street outside a Trenton home around midnight on Feb. 12, the suit, filed by Zeff Law Firm on behalf of Henderson, states.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
User avatar
Libertas
Posts: 2922
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Libertas »

Jesus crist what a nightmare that man lived thru because we give cops UNLIMITED power :evil:
Image
marindem01
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:10 pm
Location: S.F. Bay Area

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by marindem01 »

Video Shows Cop Kneeling On Wisconsin's Student Neck.
https://apnews.com/article/wisconsin-ke ... 2a82b346b6.


KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — School officials in Kenosha, Wisconsin, released surveillance footage that shows an off-duty police officer putting his knee on a 12-year-old girl’s neck to restrain her amid a lunchtime fight.

The Kenosha Unified School District released redacted footage of the March 4 fight on Friday. It shows Kenosha officer Shawn Guetschow intervening in the fight and then scuffling with the girl, before falling to the ground and hitting his head on a table.

Guetschow, who was working as a security guard at the school, then pushes the girl’s head into the ground and uses his knee on her neck for about half a minute before handcuffing her and walking her out of the cafeteria.

The State of Wisconsin banned this type of restraint after the murder of George Floyd.

Nice to that Police continue to ignore banned restraints....
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Motor City
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Motor City »

Oversight Panel Launches ‘Full Scale’ Investigation of LA Sheriff Deputy Gangs
The Los Angeles County Sheriff Civilian Oversight Commission is launching a “full-scale” investigation into allegations that the Sheriff’s Department has a number of secret and sometimes violent deputy gangs. The investigation is expected to be the most in-depth examination to date of a problem that many say has existed for more than half a century.

“Deputy gangs have fostered and promoted excessive force against citizens, discriminated against other deputies based on race and gender, and undermined the chain of command and discipline,” Commission Chair Sean Kennedy said in a statement. “Despite years of documented history of this issue, the Department has failed to eliminate the gangs.”....

........ The new panel is modeled after the jail violence commission, which helped uncover efforts by former Sheriff Lee Baca to cover up the abuses. Baca and his former Undersheriff Paul Tanaka were eventually indicted and sentenced to federal prison after an FBI investigation.

In its statement, the commission said “numerous reports demonstrate that deputy gangs still exist, but their scope and impact is unknown.”......
Image
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5572
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by carmenjonze »

US: New York Police Planned Assault on Bronx Protesters - HRW
Trapping, Beatings in June Crackdown Reveal Abusive, Unaccountable System

New York City police planned the assault and mass arrests of peaceful protesters in the Mott Haven neighborhood of the South Bronx on June 4, 2020, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. The crackdown, led by the department’s highest-ranking uniformed officer, was among the most aggressive police responses to protests across the United States following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and could cost New York City taxpayers several million dollars in misconduct complaints and lawsuits.

Human Rights Watch and the visual investigations firm SITU Research also released a video using three-dimensional modeling, witness interviews, and footage recorded at the protest.

The 99-page report, “‘Kettling’ Protesters in the Bronx: Systemic Police Brutality and Its Costs in the United States,” provides a detailed account of the police response to the June 4 peaceful protest in Mott Haven, a low-income, majority Black and brown community that has long experienced high levels of police brutality and systemic racism. It describes the city’s ineffectual accountability systems that protect abusive police officers, shows the shortcomings of incremental reforms, and makes the case for structural change.

About 10 minutes before an 8 p.m. curfew – imposed after looting elsewhere in the city – scores of police officers surrounded and trapped the protesters – a tactic known as “kettling” – as they marched peacefully through Mott Haven. Just after 8 p.m., the police, unprovoked and without warning, moved in on the protesters, wielding batons, beating people from car tops, shoving them to the ground, and firing pepper spray into their faces before rounding up more than 250 people for arrest

“The New York City police blocked people from leaving before the curfew and then used the curfew as an excuse to beat, abuse, and arrest people who were protesting peacefully,” said Ida Sawyer, acting crisis and conflict director at Human Rights Watch and co-author of the report. “It was a planned operation with no justification that could cost New York taxpayers millions of dollars.”
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
ap215
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:41 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by ap215 »

No charges filed in no-knock warrant killing of Amir Locke

Locke was staying on a couch in the apartment when authorities entered it without knocking as part of an investigation into a homicide

Minnesota prosecutors declined to file charges Wednesday against a Minneapolis police SWAT team officer who fatally shot Amir Locke while executing an early morning no-knock search warrant in a downtown apartment in February.

https://www.aol.com/news/no-charges-fil ... 22395.html
Motor City
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Motor City »

ap215 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:44 am No charges filed in no-knock warrant killing of Amir Locke

Locke was staying on a couch in the apartment when authorities entered it without knocking as part of an investigation into a homicide

Minnesota prosecutors declined to file charges Wednesday against a Minneapolis police SWAT team officer who fatally shot Amir Locke while executing an early morning no-knock search warrant in a downtown apartment in February.

https://www.aol.com/news/no-charges-fil ... 22395.html
They doing it this way to make it likely and easy to kill the suspects so they cant have a trial so they can claim they just couldnt help it.
Image
Glennfs
Posts: 2230
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Glennfs »

Motor City wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:33 am They doing it this way to make it likely and easy to kill the suspects so they cant have a trial so they can claim they just couldnt help it.
Do you or CJ know the details of what happened in Minnesota or are you simply reaching a conclusion based on your political beliefs
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
Motor City
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Motor City »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:36 am Do you or CJ know the details of what happened in Minnesota or are you simply reaching a conclusion based on your political beliefs
Its obvious in the way they carried it out, killing the suspect is meant to blend seamlessly with the pace and timing and confusion they deliberately created.
Image
Glennfs
Posts: 2230
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Glennfs »

Motor City wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:33 am They doing it this way to make it likely and easy to kill the suspects so they cant have a trial so they can claim they just couldnt help it.
The man was holding a gun. What should they have done?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/04/10783137 ... ck-warrant
" I am a socialist " Bernie Sanders
Motor City
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by Motor City »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:21 am The man was holding a gun. What should they have done?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/04/10783137 ... ck-warrant
They should not have sent an execution squad to make a surprise no knock arrest is what they should have done.
Image
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:21 am The man was holding a gun. What should they have done?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/04/10783137 ... ck-warrant
So you don’t believe in the second amendment?
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5572
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:36 am Do you or CJ know the details of what happened in Minnesota or are you simply reaching a conclusion based on your political beliefs
Videos of cops murdering Black people is porn for conservative whites. How many times have you watched it?
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5572
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Racist/Corrupt/Immoral Police Thread.

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:21 am The man was holding a gun. What should they have done?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/04/10783137 ... ck-warrant
#negrocrime
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
Post Reply