NCAA men's basketball tournament: Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Baylor named top seeds

Football, Baseball, Curling... All the Important Ones!
ap215

NCAA men's basketball tournament: Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Baylor named top seeds

Post by ap215 »

Gonzaga received the top overall seed for the NCAA tournament, with Arizona, Kansas and defending champion Baylor joining the Zags as No. 1s.

The March Madness bracket came out Sunday for a tournament that begins with early-round games Tuesday and concludes with the Final Four in New Orleans on April 2. The championship game is April 4.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... -top-seeds
47of74

Re: NCAA men's basketball tournament: Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Baylor named top seeds

Post by 47of74 »

This was my men's bracket this morning

Was. To be honest I wasn't actually expecting Iowa to get that far but I still bleed black and gold so of course I'm gonna have them going all the way. I thought they would've gotten at least to the second round.

But, damn. Kentucky? I thought they'd be in for a while.

So much for that bracket.
Ted

Re: NCAA men's basketball tournament: Gonzaga, Arizona, Kansas, Baylor named top seeds

Post by Ted »

The NCAA tournament is the best sporting event in existence today. There's probably not even a close second.

My bracket appears to be broken and I don't care because there have been so many great games already.

Today was not a productive day at the office. Tomorrow won't be either.