What forums do we want?

News and events of the day
sam lefthand

Re: What forums do we want?

Post by sam lefthand »

Libertas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:32 pm I see new posts, thanks :D

WAIT, I see that my LINK from the prior board brings up new posts, but I dont see a way to bring it up if I am on the main page...

And, when you click on a link it takes you to that link on the page of the board, can you make it so it opens a new *tab? These are just suggestions, appreciate everything, not expecting anything, everything is appreciated.

How do we direct link youtube?
'

*not a browser setting, I have my browser settings for that, it is a board setting pretty sure....and again, only a suggestion as you are being asked to do too much as it is so THANKS!

This is the link that gets me NEW POSTS

search.php?search_id=newposts&sid=57f89 ... 7c1b21746f
Libertas, below the bright blue banner at the top of every page, up in the left top corner there is a button called "Quick Links" it causes a menu to drop down, and among the options there are "New Posts" you like as well as the "Active Topics" option that I like. There are eight things there. "Search" is there, "Members List" is there.

:)

It's "Quick Links" it works good. I think it's always there on every kind of page we have here.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:08 pm Libertas, below the bright blue banner at the top of every page, up in the left top corner there is a button called "Quick Links" it causes a menu to drop down, and among the options there are "New Posts" you like as well as the "Active Topics" option that I like. There are eight things there. "Search" is there, "Members List" is there.

:)

It's "Quick Links" it works good. I think it's always there on every kind of page we have here.
Thanks, did NOT know that! works great...actually that is the way it was before, probably...
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Okay, it may be a while before we get the anti-spam software in, but I can group delete the accounts. I had nearly 100 when I woke this morning.

The ones coming in are easy to tell, the names are out there, and most from Russia.

But I do go through them. Had about 10 I deleted 10 minutes or so ago, and sure enough, there was our old friend Bird among them.

I activated his account! Welcome to the new board, Bird!
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:16 pm Okay, it may be a while before we get the anti-spam software in, but I can group delete the accounts. I had nearly 100 when I woke this morning.

The ones coming in are easy to tell, the names are out there, and most from Russia.

But I do go through them. Had about 10 I deleted 10 minutes or so ago, and sure enough, there was our old friend Bird among them.

I activated his account! Welcome to the new board, Bird!
CoOL BeAnS!
I sigh in your general direction.