Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

News and events of the day
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:43 am Oh, that's fucking hilarious. Here's just another thing you supposedly did in your life. What bullshit.

Tell you what, why don't you prove that? I take it this was BEFORE you ran Humphry's civil rights campaign, right?

This shows you really have nothing and can't debate.
Can’t address the facts can you.
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5571
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:10 am Can’t address the facts can you.
Transgender girls and women are not boys and men.

Don't confuse your male bias, uninformed speculation, and voyeurism with "facts."

This is LGBTQ Pride month. Without bigots and ignoramuses like you and your dirty anti-gay, anti-trans gender and sexuality laws, there would never even be a need for Pride month.

Thanks for demonstrating in post after post why it's still needed.
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
User avatar
Drak
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:39 am You can’t address the facts. They were beaten easily by a male ranked 203. Two of the finest female athletes ever. Simply shows the vast biological differences. Especially at the top tier.

I was the back of the bench college basketball player glen described. I would have routinely scored 50 against the girls team. It’s a simple fact of nature.
Facts? You’re a known liar. So aside from all your other expertise, degrees etc., now you were a college basketball player?

You are a sock with zero credibility; you’ve been caught lying countless times. You also stated your accounts were run by multiple people.
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:10 am Can’t address the facts can you.
Can’t keep from making shit up, can you?

Your argument reminds me of your side’s argument from another time, when your side said that, of course, blacks were genetically inferior to whites, and couldn’t compete athletically, and in fact, couldn’t even learn to read and write. But go ahead, keep arguing for limitations.
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5571
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:31 am Can’t keep from making shit up, can you?

Your argument reminds me of your side’s argument from another time, when your side said that, of course, blacks were genetically inferior to whites, and couldn’t compete athletically, and in fact, couldn’t even learn to read and write. But go ahead, keep arguing for limitations.
These people have always needed the government to create a stratified society for them.

They justify it with the lies they tell themselves about their own superiority, be it their so-called race, or that they're men, or that gays are coming for their children, or that they play golf with lawyers, or that Black men are coming for their daughters...

Then you take a look at how a lot of these clowns treat their daughters... :?
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:31 am Can’t keep from making shit up, can you?

Your argument reminds me of your side’s argument from another time, when your side said that, of course, blacks were genetically inferior to whites, and couldn’t compete athletically, and in fact, couldn’t even learn to read and write. But go ahead, keep arguing for limitations.
You Still can deal with the facts. #203 handily beat two of the finest woman athletes. Of all time. Mother Nature is a bitch.
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:21 am Facts? You’re a known liar. So aside from all your other expertise, degrees etc., now you were a college basketball player?

You are a sock with zero credibility; you’ve been caught lying countless times. You also stated your accounts were run by multiple people.
A back of the bench, “small, really small” college, basketball player.

Still haven’t gotten a definition of sock.
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 pm A back of the bench, “small, really small” college, basketball player.

Still haven’t gotten a definition of sock.
Yeah, go ahead, tell more stories. And if you look in a mirror, a sock is what you'll see, Green Grass. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.
User avatar
Drak
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:26 pm

Still haven’t gotten a definition of sock.
All those degrees and you don’t know how to use a search engine.

A back of the bench, “small, really small” college, basketball player.
If you were really small and insignificant, you would have no chance against a women’s team that knows how to play.
User avatar
Libertas
Posts: 2922
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:46 pm Yeah, go ahead, tell more stories. And if you look in a mirror, a sock is what you'll see, Green Grass. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.
Does the liar pretend he does not know what a sock is? Sock puppets, to be exact.

We dealt with them on RRMB all the time. Liars tend to lie all the time about everything.

Worse than being a liar, they are also prepared to stand by while MAGA kills us.
Image
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:46 pm All those degrees and you don’t know how to use a search engine.




If you were really small and insignificant, you would have no chance against a women’s team that knows how to play.
The college was small, very small. Not me.

You’re a fool if you think woman can compete with solid male athletes after middle school. There’s a reason you don’t see girls playing on the boys teams in high school or college.

Even Venus and Serena said they couldn’t beat someone ranked in the top 200. That’s why the #203 challenged them.

Mother Nature is a bitch.
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

Glennfs wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:33 am Yes I do because I played sports albeit not very well and know that I below average athlete like myself would have dominated most girls sports.
Look at the body of the Penn swimmer. That is the body of s man not a woman. I have friends from high school who currently have kids playing college sports. The two who are female are doing ok. But, would get destroyed by an average formerly male athlete.
The one who plays division 1 basketball is the 3rd guy off the bench. On any women's team he would score 50 a night.
Is it fair to leave transgender people off teams, no it isn't. But, it is also not fair to allow them to compete either.
So it comes down to which group do you choose to be unfair to.
One of us is wrong on this issue. In about a decade as more people transition we will find out which it is
Best solution to the problem that would fair to both sides is to add a category of trans athletes. Woman don’t have to compete against men and the trans athlete has an opportunity to compete.

I was reading up on the penn woman on the team. They didn’t particularly like the penis in their locker room either.
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:11 pm Best solution to the problem that would fair to both sides is to add a category of trans athletes. Woman don’t have to compete against men and the trans athlete has an opportunity to compete.

I was reading up on the penn woman on the team. They didn’t particularly like the penis in their locker room either.
Yeah, the white athletes didn't like black athletes in their locker room, either.

History sure repeats, doesn't it?
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:05 pm Mother Nature is a bitch.
So is misogyny, homophobia and racism. Something that is permeating all your arguments on this issue.
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:21 pm Yeah, the white athletes didn't like black athletes in their locker room, either.

History sure repeats, doesn't it?
I’ve been coaching for 56 of my 71 years. Never have seen that.

Also never encountered it in my playing days. My community and schools had integrated sports at all ages and levels.
User avatar
Drak
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:05 pm The college was small, very small. Not me.

You’re a fool if you think woman can compete with solid male athletes after middle school. There’s a reason you don’t see girls playing on the boys teams in high school or college.

Even Venus and Serena said they couldn’t beat someone ranked in the top 200. That’s why the #203 challenged them.

Mother Nature is a bitch.
The fool here is you thinking you're clever with your many accounts.

That said, WTF are you blabbering about? I'm talking about YOU. You claim you would have beaten the girls at basketball. You'd get destroyed by women on the court who were adept at the sport.
User avatar
Drak
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Drak »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:39 pm I’ve been coaching for 56 of my 71 years. Never have seen that.

Also never encountered it in my playing days. My community and schools had integrated sports at all ages and levels.
LOL so now you're a coach? JFC Hap, just learn when to fucking quit. It's pathetic.
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:39 pm I’ve been coaching for 56 of my 71 years. Never have seen that.

Also never encountered it in my playing days. My community and schools had integrated sports at all ages and levels.
Thanks for the admission that you ARE greengrass. It's exactly what he always bragged about doing, along with all his other careers and degrees.
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:40 pm LOL so now you're a coach? JFC Hap, just learn when to fucking quit. It's pathetic.
Haven’t been a head coach for quite awhile. Do have a state soccer championship. Largely due to great talent and a superb assistant coach. But I am the wise old man at the school I’m affiliated with. I’m particularly good with motivation for the players. And especially effective at helping the lesser athletes learn to make a contribution when they’re in action.
Last edited by Bludogdem on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bludogdem
Posts: 765
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by Bludogdem »

Drak wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:39 pm The fool here is you thinking you're clever with your many accounts.

That said, WTF are you blabbering about? I'm talking about YOU. You claim you would have beaten the girls at basketball. You'd get destroyed by women on the court who were adept at the sport.
If playing against the girls team in college, 50 would not have been a problem. And the girls team knew that. They knew the physical limits. Even Venus and Serena knew. You not so much. But I suspect your experience is a bit limited.
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

So why'd you leave the board, greengrass? You weren't banned, you just got snotty when you were unmasked and found out, and whined and ran away. So now you come back pretending to be someone else - haven't you figured out by now that you just aren't very good at pretending to be someone else? Or are you really that dense?
bradman
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:03 am
Location: Home of the DFL

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by bradman »

Who cares?

He's not the disco ball guy.

He's not Timmy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trKDC_c26f4

Counter his point.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
gounion
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by gounion »

bradman wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:32 pm Who cares?

He's not the disco ball guy.

He's not Timmy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trKDC_c26f4

Counter his point.
I have been.

I just wonder why this idiot is so damned obsessed with this board, that he keeps trying to come back as someone else.
bradman
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:03 am
Location: Home of the DFL

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by bradman »

gounion wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:42 pm I have been.

I just wonder why this idiot is so damned obsessed with this board, that he keeps trying to come back as someone else.
Again. why care?

It's good for the conversation.

Think of it this way. Your friend is more of a troll than the other so called conservatives on this board.

One has little or nothing to offer, the others, maybe do.
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. [Will Rogers]
User avatar
carmenjonze
Posts: 5571
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Is this the high-water mark of our freedoms? Must-see.

Post by carmenjonze »

bradman wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:48 pm Again. why care?

It's good for the conversation.
Sure, if you think these rationales for anti-trans discrimination is "good for conversation."

Accommodation of these ideologies damages our communities, and damages your own trans kid.

But then, this is why organizations like PFLAG exist, as an alternative to parents who encourage anti-trans discrimination.
Think of it this way. Your friend is more of a troll than the other so called conservatives on this board.

One has little or nothing to offer, the others, maybe do.
The braindead conservatism and boilerplte social bigotry is one thing. The rank dishonesty is another.

So what if people give him crap for his garbage posts. He deserves far worse.
________________________________

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells
________________________________
Post Reply