marindem01 has been banned

Introduce yourself, or talk about what's happening in your life
gounion

marindem01 has been banned

Post by gounion »

I spoke today with Plunderer about marin's actions concerning Glennfs and accusations of rape. As you may remember, this sprung up last year, and Plunderer let it be known he felt this was out of bounds, and would NOT be accepted on the board. Well, though he deleted the posts, Marin was abusive and denied doing anything in PMs with me. Plunderer directed me to make the ban. This was not a decision made lightly, but it is final.

The only reason I contacted Plunderer was because the posts were made against Plunderer's direct ruling. Again, I have no wish to moderate, and the only thing I've went about to Plunderer about is this, and I don't plan on doing anything further. The only reason I made the ban is that Plunderer is at work and asked me to handle it.

I'll answer any further questions you have via PM. If you wish to talk to Plunderer, let me know that you've PM'd him, and I'll tell him you have made a PM. I don't know when he'll get to them, he is finishing up his semester with lots of administrative stuff, and then he's having some surgery the weekend after this. He may be around the board during his recovery, depending on how he feels.
bird

Re: marindem01 has been banned

Post by bird »

gounion wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:54 pm I spoke today with Plunderer about marin's actions concerning Glennfs and accusations of rape. As you may remember, this sprung up last year, and Plunderer let it be known he felt this was out of bounds, and would NOT be accepted on the board. Well, though he deleted the posts, Marin was abusive and denied doing anything in PMs with me. Plunderer directed me to make the ban. This was not a decision made lightly, but it is final.

The only reason I contacted Plunderer was because the posts were made against Plunderer's direct ruling. Again, I have no wish to moderate, and the only thing I've went about to Plunderer about is this, and I don't plan on doing anything further. The only reason I made the ban is that Plunderer is at work and asked me to handle it.

I'll answer any further questions you have via PM. If you wish to talk to Plunderer, let me know that you've PM'd him, and I'll tell him you have made a PM. I don't know when he'll get to them, he is finishing up his semester with lots of administrative stuff, and then he's having some surgery the weekend after this. He may be around the board during his recovery, depending on how he feels.
Hey, you have to do what you have to do. Hope Punderer’s surgery goes well.
Drak

Re: marindem01 has been banned

Post by Drak »

Too bad this happened. Marindem/Justme has been around these boards since the dawn of time. But it’s understandable since there was a pretty serious violation happening. This and being abusive makes me wonder if something is going on with him in RL. Although I never spoke with him in PMs ever.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine