Today in White Nationalism/White Supremacism

News and events of the day
ProfX

Re: Today in White Nationalism/White Supremacism

Post by ProfX »

"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Wisconsin group says Biden’s student debt plan has ‘improper racial motive’ - WP
A group in Wisconsin claims President Biden’s plan to cancel up to $20,000 in student loan debt violates federal law by intentionally seeking to narrow the racial wealth gap and help Black borrowers.

The allegation is among the claims in a lawsuit filed Tuesday by conservative legal outfit Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty on behalf of the Brown County Taxpayers Association. The complaint largely relies on arguments of executive overreach that have been raised in other legal actions to block Biden’s plan.

It stands out, however, by also bringing race into the mix.

In promoting the debt forgiveness plan, the White House has said it could help narrow the racial wealth gap and advance racial equity. But the lawsuit argues that those statements constitute an “improper racial motive” and violate the constitution’s guarantee of equal protection of the laws.
:?
“The White House has indicated that one reason to do this is that they believe it would disproportionately benefit certain racial groups,” said Rick Esenberg, president and general counsel of the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty. “The racial motivation supports these taxpayers standing to challenge [the policy] and informs yet another constitutional difficulty with the program.”

The president’s policy would cancel up to $10,000 in federal student loan debt for borrowers who earn less than $125,000 per year, or less than $250,000 for married couples. Those who received Pell Grants, federal aid for lower-income students, could see up to $20,000 forgiven.

There are no racial criteria for loan forgiveness. But because of the disparities in who holds student loans, the cancellation policy could have an outsize effect on Black borrowers, who shoulder a disproportionate share of the debt and frequently receive Pell Grants because of a lack of financial resources to attend college.

“Student loan policies have had a discriminatory impact and student debt cancellation helps to remedy some of that discriminatory impact, but this is a race-neutral policy,” said Abby Shafroth, director of the National Consumer Law Center’s Student Loan Borrower Assistance Project.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

No wonder they are outraged, ANYTHING that helps ANY person of color or Gay person etc ENRAGES them even if it is help that is equal across the board.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:56 am No wonder they are outraged, ANYTHING that helps ANY person of color or Gay person etc ENRAGES them even if it is help that is equal across the board.
Yes. If it helps alleviate the race-based disparities and suffering they cause, it’s “racist.”

:roll: :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Today in Refuting White Victimhood:

Harris comments on addressing climate inequity misrepresented - AP News

These conservative whites are so desperate, they will just say anything.
CLAIM: Vice President Kamala Harris said that Hurricane Ian relief will be distributed based on race, with communities of color receiving aid first.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. During a conversation with actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas at the Democratic National Committee’s Women’s Leadership Forum in Washington on Friday, Harris spoke about distributing resources equitably to help vulnerable groups, such as low income communities and communities of color, recover from disasters related to climate change. She did not describe the structure that would be used to allocate aid to victims of the recent hurricane.

THE FACTS: In the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, widespread social media posts mischaracterized Harris’ comments, claiming that she said communities of color will be prioritized in the distribution of storm relief.
How shameful for this country, that this is even a news story. :?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:52 pm Today in Refuting White Victimhood:

Harris comments on addressing climate inequity misrepresented - AP News

These conservative whites are so desperate, they will just say anything.

How shameful for this country, that this is even a news story. :?
They know 40% of the population will believe anything if it is against the patriots. That those people will NEVER fact check it, and cons like those here love that this happens because it hurts the people trying to do the right thing.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://twitter.com/Stonekettle/status/ ... Mlcx7-zjlQ

Matt Walsh advocates for the impregnation of girls as young as 16 because it's "technically when they're at their most fertile" in a newly unearthed rant about how teenage pregnancy isn't "the problem it's unwed pregnancy that's the problem in society"
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Who’s the groomers.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:40 pm Who’s the groomers.
Do board cons disagree with Matt? If they vote GOP, no.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:41 pm Do board cons disagree with Matt? If they vote GOP, no.
They peddle the same trash as Matt. At least one of them does, anyway.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

steven monacelli
@stevanzetti

TODAY: an anti-LGBTQ protest outside a family Pride event held at a church in Frisco, Texas. The protest organizer, Kelly Neidert of Protect Texas Kids, claims there is "no such thing as a family friendly Pride event." Proud Boys in Buc-ees maska are once again in attendance.

Nearly every anti-LGBTQ protest organized by Neidert and Protect Texas Kids has featured multiple Proud Boys. Neidert claims she doesn't coordinate with them or know them, but she has been seen standing and chatting with them at multiple protests.

THREATENING: this audio recording was shared with me by an attendee at the Pride event in Frisco today. Members of the anti-LGBTQ protest thought the person was me. They were verbally harassed and threatened for several minutes, I believe by the same man who threatened me before.

Ali Jamal, a member of the fascistic Groyper movement, is also in Frisco today supporting Neidert's protest. He recently made antisemitic comments at a True Texas Project event where Neidert and the publisher of Texas Scorecard spoke.

THREATENING: this audio recording was shared with me by an attendee at the Pride event in Frisco today. Members of the anti-LGBTQ protest thought the person was me. They were verbally harassed and threatened for several minutes, I believe by the same man who threatened me before.

I believe I recognize the voice of the man who made threats in the audio above. He claims I've doxxed him. I have never published his name. Prior to his threats toward me I didn't even know his name. But now I do.

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/status/ ... 0243508225

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Lindy LI
@lindli

Kanye West threatened Jews

Tuberville made a rabidly racist comment about Black people

Greene kicked a Hispanic kid activist

Trump called Elaine Chao a racist nickname & incited Asian hate crimes

DeSantis trafficked Hispanic migrants

These bigots are the “stars” of the GOP

https://twitter.com/lindyli/status/1579198625518743552

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Smaller limited conservative government.

Parent's rights for rightwing conservative parents, only.

Government-forced cisgenderism imposed on everyone.

Criminalization of trans youth and all trans people is free dumb.

Eastasia has always been at war with Oceania.

Whites are supposed to have more white babies for the white nation, or else.

Erin Reed
@ErinInTheMorn

Horrifying. HB6454 has been introduced in the state of Michigan.
It defines getting gender affirming care for your trans teen as child abuse in the first degree.
It proposes lifetime imprisonment for parents of trans youth.
It mandates medical detransition for trans teens.

Full text of the bill can be found here:

http://legislature.mi.gov/documents/202 ... B-6454.pdf

Note: Gender Transition Procedure includes puberty blockers and HRT in this law.

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/statu ... 1505497088

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

As we said, cons want us dead.

They will torture our children first and us, so we need to believe this, right! I dont know what else to say.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Second man pleads guilty in Citrus Springs racist attack, DOJ says - WTSP
He faces a maximum term of 10 years imprisonment, three years of mandatory supervised release and a $250,000 fine

CITRUS SPRINGS, Fla. — The second man connected to a violent attack against a Black man in Citrus County back in 2021 pleaded guilty, the Department of Justice reports.

Roy Lashley, 55, faces a maximum term of 10 years imprisonment, three years of mandatory supervised release and a $250,000 fine. 52-year-old Robert Lashley, the other man charged in the alleged attack, is facing the same consequences after also pleading guilty earlier this month.

“The defendant in this case deliberately and brutally attacked the victim because of his race,” U.S. Attorney Roger Handberg for the Middle District of Florida said in a statement. “There is no place in our country for this type of abhorrent behavior, and we will prosecute those who commit these heinous crimes to the fullest extent of the law.

A sentencing hearing hasn't yet been set for the 55-year-old.
He'll serve 6 mos, max.
RELATED: DOJ: Florida man pleads guilty in racist attack outside Citrus County store

According to earlier arrest affidavits, the attack happened in November 2021 outside a Dollar General in Citrus Springs. Investigators say the 24-year-old victim was found lying in a median along Deltona Boulevard, between the Dollar General and the Family Dollar.

Investigators say the 24-year-old told them he was walking away from the Dollar General and toward the Family Dollar when he heard Robert calling him racist slurs from a parking lot. According to an affidavit, the victim said Robert then ran across Deltona Boulevard, began punching him in the face, and got him on the ground where Robert kept hitting him. Roy ran over and struck the victim repeatedly with an axe handle, an affidavit said.
More conservative whites and their centuries-old terroristic MO.

These people are deadly.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Alejandra Caraballo
@Esqueer_

Matt Walsh compared drag queens to cancer and said police should be "breaking down the doors. . . carting away the adults in handcuffs . . . and charg[ing] them all as pedophiles."

Walsh wants to lock up LGBTQ people in prison for simply being at a drag show.

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1583211135683002368

Forced hetersexuality and forced gender conformity is a plank of white nationalism and white supremacism.

All ethnonationalism, really.

If anyone wonders why Stonewall is still important, this is exactly what cops did in those days: break down the doors, cart away the adults in handcuffs, and charge them all as pedophiles.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Jacob Kornbluh
@jacobkornbluh

Doug Mastriano asked by an Israeli reporter (@nathanguttman of @kann_news) to respond to antisemitic attack on Josh Shapiro and association with Gab.

His wife Rebbie steps in and says: “I'm gonna say we probably love Israel more than a lot of Jews do.” #PAGov

[VIDEO]

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/statu ... 3036481536

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

[from twitter]
Superb by @milbank: American Jews start to think the unthinkable
ErikWemple&erikwemple
washingtonpost.com
Opinion | American Jews start to think the unthinkable
The fear of exile has become common as Jews see the unraveling rule of law.
3:22 PM · Oct 28, 2022
[end]

Full Op-ed by Dana Milbank at WaPo, may paywall for some.

All I can say is, yes I am a Zionist, because many times when things were at their worst, Jews were definitely on their own (see: USS St Louis, posted about it many times).

When we can't count on anyone else to defend ourselves, we have to be able to do it ourselves.

I have many family members in Israel. I support a Palestinian state, I reject Nutty-Yahoo-ism. Would I prefer to remain here? As long as it remains the place where Washington's Letter to the Touro Synagogue (I have a copy) remains true. If that bulwark fails ... I am glad there are other options.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Antisemitic flyers accuse Jewish Disney executives of supporting child "grooming"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an ... e19e521e18

Residents of Brentwood, California received antisemitic fliers accusing Disney’s top executives of being Jewish and grooming children for sexual abuse.

“Every single aspect of Disney child grooming is Jewish,” the flier reads. The flier had two rainbow-colored symbols: a Jewish Star of David and a Satanic inverted pentagram. It also included the names, job positions, and pictures of 10 Disney executives, each with a blue Star of David printed on their foreheads.

“Protect your children,” the flier said repeatedly in red, all-capital letters. The fliers were likely inspired by Disney’s opposition to Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” law signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in late March. DeSantis’ press secretary Christina Pushaw said anyone who opposes the law supports pedophilia.

It’s unclear if the Disney executives shown on the flier are all actually Jewish. :roll:

Two similarly designed fliers found elsewhere in Brentwood accused President Joe Biden of appointing Jews to top government positions and blamed Jews for “the COVID agenda.” Images from all three fliers were shared on Twitter by progressive activist Shannon Watts.

The fliers push a long-held antisemitic trope that secret groups of powerful Jews are to blame for society’s problems, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said.

The fliers also contained a URL for Goyim TV, an antisemitic video-sharing website reportedly founded by Jon Minadeo Jr.. Minadeo also founded the so-called Goyim Defense League. (Goyim is a term for non-Jewish people.)

In 2020, Minadeo and members of his group displayed a banner on a Los Angeles highway overpass reading, “Honk if you know the Jews want a race war.” He was arrested in Poland in September for having led an antisemitic protest outside of Auschwitz, the infamous Nazi death camp.

“We must continue exposing the Jewish anti-white propaganda! That for decades has conditioned our people to be slaves for the Jews,” Minadeo wrote on the far-right “free speech” website Gab while sharing photos from his protest.

Last year, antisemitic attacks in the U.S. reached an all-time high, the ADL reported. Public antisemitism online has recently increased following anti-Jewish statements made by Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West. After Ye’s statements, the Goyim Defense League hung a banner over a Los Angeles highway that declared, “Honk if you know Kanye is right about the Jews.”

[snip][end]
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Widespread Racial Bias Found in Home Appraisals - NYT
Researchers found evidence of a persistent practice that gives higher values to homes when the occupants are white, and devalue them if the owners are people of color.

White homeowners can expect their homes’ values to increase at twice the rate of homeowners of color, a stark confirmation of systemic racial bias in home appraisals, according to a new report.

Despite ongoing accounts of ingrained discrimination over the past two years, researchers exploring racial inequality in the housing market have not had access to appraisals. This changed last week, when, following a directive from the Biden administration, the Federal Housing Finance Agency released 47 million appraisal reports to the public for the first time.

The appraisals, which were compiled between 2013 and 2021, present evidence of a persistent, widespread practice in the home appraisal industry to give higher values to homes when the occupants are white, and devalue them if the owners are people of color.

Analyzing the millions of appraisals by using census tracts as a proxy for neighborhoods and comparing communities with nearly identical housing stock, two researchers found that the results showed a clear correlation: The higher the proportion of white residents in each community, the higher the appraised value of individual homes.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:16 am Antisemitic flyers accuse Jewish Disney executives of supporting child "grooming"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an ... e19e521e18

Residents of Brentwood, California received antisemitic fliers accusing Disney’s top executives of being Jewish and grooming children for sexual abuse.

“Every single aspect of Disney child grooming is Jewish,” the flier reads. The flier had two rainbow-colored symbols: a Jewish Star of David and a Satanic inverted pentagram. It also included the names, job positions, and pictures of 10 Disney executives, each with a blue Star of David printed on their foreheads.

“Protect your children,” the flier said repeatedly in red, all-capital letters. The fliers were likely inspired by Disney’s opposition to Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” law signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in late March. DeSantis’ press secretary Christina Pushaw said anyone who opposes the law supports pedophilia.

It’s unclear if the Disney executives shown on the flier are all actually Jewish. :roll:

Two similarly designed fliers found elsewhere in Brentwood accused President Joe Biden of appointing Jews to top government positions and blamed Jews for “the COVID agenda.” Images from all three fliers were shared on Twitter by progressive activist Shannon Watts.

The fliers push a long-held antisemitic trope that secret groups of powerful Jews are to blame for society’s problems, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said.

The fliers also contained a URL for Goyim TV, an antisemitic video-sharing website reportedly founded by Jon Minadeo Jr.. Minadeo also founded the so-called Goyim Defense League. (Goyim is a term for non-Jewish people.)

In 2020, Minadeo and members of his group displayed a banner on a Los Angeles highway overpass reading, “Honk if you know the Jews want a race war.” He was arrested in Poland in September for having led an antisemitic protest outside of Auschwitz, the infamous Nazi death camp.

“We must continue exposing the Jewish anti-white propaganda! That for decades has conditioned our people to be slaves for the Jews,” Minadeo wrote on the far-right “free speech” website Gab while sharing photos from his protest.

Last year, antisemitic attacks in the U.S. reached an all-time high, the ADL reported. Public antisemitism online has recently increased following anti-Jewish statements made by Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West. After Ye’s statements, the Goyim Defense League hung a banner over a Los Angeles highway that declared, “Honk if you know Kanye is right about the Jews.”

[snip][end]
This is QAnon putting back on their white sheets/pointy hats, because what else is QAnon if not rehashed Protocols & blood libel, without pointing directly at Jewish people?

Well, they are, now.

Kanye, Stephen Miller, Candace Owens, her mentor Dennis Prager, Nick Fuentes, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Greenwald, Andrew Sullivan...all of these WN propagandist peas in a pod would be rewarded with being the first to go under the WN antisemitic regimes they shill for.

They all deserve to be deplatformed. The Republican Party is the big tent for it.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

FBI says it has ‘credible information of a broad threat’ to synagogues in New Jersey - CNN

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by carmenjonze on Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Somebody inform Glennfs that there are some people in New Jersey who could use some fingerwagging about civility.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Vishal P. Singh (they/he) 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨Watch G-Witch✨
@VPS_Reports

BREAKING: @OANN is doing full-on Nazi propaganda. Alison Steinberg's recent guest on @tippingpointoan is Ryan Sanchez, member of the federally prosecuted Rise Above Movement neo-Nazi gang and close friend of the gang's founder Robert Rundo (who's reportedly hiding out in Serbia).

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ap215 »

Stay safe voters & poll workers

'Kill them': Arizona election workers face midterm threats

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Election workers in Arizona’s most fiercely contested county faced more than 100 violent threats and intimidating communications in the run-up to Tuesday’s midterms, most of them based on election conspiracy theories promoted by former President Donald Trump and his allies.

The harassment in Maricopa County included menacing emails and social media posts, threats to circulate personal information online and photographing employees arriving at work, according to nearly 1,600 pages of documents obtained by Reuters through a public records request for security records and correspondence related to threats and harassments against election workers.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/kill-t ... 022-11-06/