President going to Saudi Arabia, he shouldn't.

News and events of the day
Libertas

President going to Saudi Arabia, he shouldn't.

Post by Libertas »

President Joe Biden’s planned visits to Saudi Arabia and Israel later this month have been postponed until July, several officials told NBC News on Friday.

The White House is now planning a broader trip to the Middle East next month, sources said.

“We are working on a trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia for a GCC+3 Summit,” a senior administration official told NBC News. “We are working to confirm dates. When we have something to announce, we will.”

A foreign diplomat and two U.S. officials said the Saudi stop will no longer take place in late June, and two U.S. officials said the trip to Israel was also being pushed back. Both visits had been expected to be tacked on to Biden’s previously scheduled trip to Germany and Spain this month.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... -rcna31951

How I know about this is on DU there is a cabal of democratic party HATERS who support Bernie and some vile progs (not saying Bernie is vile, but if it was not for him, we aren't where we are now, trump is never prez) and they NEVER comment positively about any Democrat and always take any opportunity to bash any Democrat including Joe.
I sigh in your general direction.
ap215

Re: President going to Saudi Arabia, he shouldn't.

Post by ap215 »

I don't think he should go either after what they've done on 9/11 no thanks.