January 6 hearings...

News and events of the day
ProfX

Re: January 6 hearings...

Post by ProfX »

After four years of the most poorly produced Reality TV show ever, aka "The Drumpfs Take DC," I can't even process this complaint.

Constant stage management. That it was constantly screwed up ("Psst. Don! You're holding that Bible upside down!") doesn't change that reality. All I know is we have never had, and hopefully never will since, have a SCROTUS whose primary concern was his TV ratings. :roll:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:23 pm After four years of the most poorly produced Reality TV show ever, aka "The Drumpfs Take DC," I can't even process this complaint.

Constant stage management. That it was constantly screwed up ("Psst. Don! You're holding that Bible upside down!") doesn't change that reality. All I know is we have never had, and hopefully never will since, have a SCROTUS whose primary concern was his TV ratings. :roll:
Who is complaining?

I have tweeted to Adam Schiff and Lieu and Katie Porter and others that one of them needs to let the F word fly on broadcast TV like MTP on purpose but pretend it is an accident while in the process of loudly proclaiming that we are almost a dictatorship, that in this scenario it goes viral on YT and maybe some of the one hundred million who did not vote and most who dont even own TV's let alone even know what MTP is, see it and maybe they wake up.

Something like that has to happen.
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Libertas wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:32 pm Who is complaining?
A certain g-man. Of course.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:33 pm A certain g-man. Of course.
OH, sure.

Anyway, see my question on the other thread, I need ideas to tweet to our reps thanks
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

The most dangerous man on earth tells his buddies trump being indicted is good?

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/2 ... w-00042413

Trump fatigue sets in: ‘Some donors are getting sick of the sh--show'
Few, if any, conservatives are turning on the former president. But they’re tiring of the drama. At least for now.
DeSantis will end our lives, that is for sure. If he gets the power. One way or another, either physically or in prison. And he will do it with the HELP of a few on this board.
Motor City

Post by Motor City »

Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
The House Jan. 6 panel is calling a surprise hearing this week to present evidence it says it recently obtained, raising expectations of new bombshells in the sweeping investigation into the Capitol insurrection.

The hearing scheduled for 1 p.m. on Tuesday comes after Congress left Washington for a two-week recess. Lawmakers on the panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection said last week that there would be no more hearings until July.