There is no bigger liar or corrupt human on earth than Donald Trump

News and events of the day
ProfX

Re: There is no bigger liar or corrupt human on earth than Donald Trump

Post by ProfX »

Just curious. Who is she talking about besides Hunter as part of this "crime family"?

Ashley? His other two kids, Beau and the other daughter Naomi, are dead. Jill? Major? :mrgreen: I think Major has been stealing too many Scooby Snacks. :D
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

ProfX wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:59 am Just curious. Who is she talking about besides Hunter as part of this "crime family"?

Ashley? His other two kids, Beau and the other daughter Naomi, are dead. Jill? Major? :mrgreen: I think Major has been stealing too many Scooby Snacks. :D
The Chinese largesse also rained pretty heavy on his brother James.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:34 pm The Chinese largesse also rained pretty heavy on his brother James.
According to...

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

The Benefits of Being Joe Biden’s Brother
Jim Biden has been at his brother’s side at nearly every critical junction in Joe’s life. He’s also repeatedly tapped into Joe’s political network for help with his finances, and used Joe’s fame to promote his business ventures.
https://www.propublica.org/article/the- ... ns-brother

These transactions illuminate the well-synchronized tango that the Biden brothers have danced for half a century. They have pursued overlapping careers — one a presidential aspirant with an expansive network of well-heeled Democratic donors; the other an entrepreneur who helped his brother raise political money and cultivated the same network to help finance his own business deals.

[snip][end]

So ... dunno ... there is some stuff in there that, yeah, looks a bit smelly & shady. Both he and Hunter seem to have used the Biden name for access to certain ventures and loans ... no denying it. It's a nice investigative piece, as I'd expect from ProPublica.

I don't see anything in there illegal. Or any pending criminal investigations.

That's from 2020, not much on Gina there.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... -grassley/

Robert Weissman, president of the advocacy group Public Citizen, criticized Hunter and James Bidens' Chinese business dealings.

"I think Hunter and James Biden should not have entered into those relationships, full stop," Weissman said. "To the extent those occurred while Joe Biden was the vice president, there's a worry that they hope to get something direct from the Obama administration."

Weissman added that even after Biden was vice president, there should still have been concern about the potential for "investing in these family members to get future benefits in the possibility … that Joe Biden would become president later on."

Weissman pointed to apparent conflicts of interest that arose during former President Donad Trump's tenure and criticized politicians.

"I think during the Trump administration, we saw conflicts of an order of magnitude with no precedent in American history. And Republicans did not complain," Weissman said. "Now, there are legitimate issues being raised about Hunter Biden and they're screaming about them. But there's an obvious hypocrisy."

[snip][end]

So ... I agree with Weissman.

Did both Hunter and James do some ethically questionable stuff. Yeah. But then, as another thread on this board asks, unethical is not always illegal.

None of it looks illegal. None of it implicates Joe. I agree it can create perceptions of conflicts of interest. I just see no evidence he altered policy toward Gina because of Hunter or James.

Finally, I agree with Weismann that the Trump Family corruption was orders of magnitude higher (even relating to Gina itself), and ignored by some of the same people wailing about Hunter and James.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

I figure James was smart enough to pay the taxes.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Back to the actual subject of the thread, which is not the Bidens.

'Appalled' 911 survivors' families protest Trump's LIV Golf due to Saudi ties
https://www.rawstory.com/appalled-911-s ... audi-ties/

9/11 families are speaking out about the upcoming Saudi LIV Golf Tournament scheduled for this weekend at Trump National Bedminster in New Jersey. The 4-day tournament features 48 professional golfers competing for $25 million dollars of prize money provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. MSNBC's Mehdi Hasan explained why the upcoming Trump sponsored tournament is making so many angry.

Trump telling the Wall Street Journal that he doesn’t know much about the 9/11 families or their strong feelings is completely untrue according to one victim’s family member.

Brett Eaglson, a founder of the group 9/11 Justice, whose father died in the Twin Towers, was contacted by a Trump aid Saturday. Many family members of the survivors had reached out to Trump with their concerns about him hosting the Saudi’s for a golf tournament at his club. According to Eaglson, during the call the aid explained how much the former president cares about 9/11 family members. It was to his great surprise when several days later Trump was unable to comment on the victims’ concerns.

As for the planned protests at Bedminster this weekend, families of 9/11 victims began gathering on Monday near the club, criticizing the players, former President Trump, and pointing out that 15 of the 19 hijackers responsible for 9/11 were Saudi citizens. One family member Terry Strada who lost her husband, Tom, on 9/11 told CBS2's Jenna DeAngelis

"For us, 9/11 never feels like 20 years. It feels like it's present," Strada said. "Twenty years later I am appalled to be standing here speaking about professional golfers' offensive, disrespectful and hurtful participation in 'sportswashing.'"

Trump is planning on playing at Bedminster alongside son Eric in the pro-am Thursday which proceeds the LIV Golf Tournament. Big names like Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka and Patrick Reed are set to compete for the title in Saudi sponsored tournament.

It hasn't been disclosed how much money Trump is making off of the Saudi golfers holding their match at his club. The Saudi investment fund, however, gave Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner $2 billion for his hedge fund.

[snip][end]

Uh, sorry 9/11 families. I hate to break this to you, but Trump cares about himself, his money, and the people who flatter him, usually in about that order, and the Saudis often did that. He doesn't give a shit about you or your pain.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Oh and one more thing:

[from another article]
Former president Donald Trump was spotted using the presidential seal on multiple items during the LIV Golf tournament at his Bedminster, N.J., golf course.

The seal was plastered on towels, golf carts and other items as the former president participated at the pro-am of the Saudi-sponsored tournament Thursday.

It is against federal law to use the presidential and vice-presidential seals in ways that could convey “a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States.”

While violating this law could result in imprisonment of “not more than six months,” a fine, or both, these punishments are rarely doled out.

[snip][end]

Using the presidential seal (to promote your interests, tournaments, or properties) is actually a crime if it's unauthorized. No, there is no exception for former presidents or people who believe in their own mind they are still president. :D Only the actual POTUS and actual members of the executive branch can utilize the seal. This is not just unethical, it really is illegal.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:40 am Oh and one more thing:

[from another article]
Former president Donald Trump was spotted using the presidential seal on multiple items during the LIV Golf tournament at his Bedminster, N.J., golf course.

The seal was plastered on towels, golf carts and other items as the former president participated at the pro-am of the Saudi-sponsored tournament Thursday.

It is against federal law to use the presidential and vice-presidential seals in ways that could convey “a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States.”

While violating this law could result in imprisonment of “not more than six months,” a fine, or both, these punishments are rarely doled out.

[snip][end]

Using the presidential seal (to promote your interests, tournaments, or properties) is actually a crime if it's unauthorized. No, there is no exception for former presidents or people who believe in their own mind they are still president. :D Only the actual POTUS and actual members of the executive branch can utilize the seal. This is not just unethical, it really is illegal.
Imagine if Obama did this... :roll: You would be smart to buy STOCK in a paint company because the brains exploding on kitchen ceilings would be in the millions.

But a con does it, trump does it, and not a WORD from these FUCKS.
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:23 am Why is it you continue to ignore all the killings and assassination attempts your fellow lefties have done? Seems to me you are correct except it is the left attempting to murder the right.
:?: :?: :?:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

Video which I wont post because it makes me sick to see him, trump says Ronny Jackson "loved to look at my body"

Trump is the biggest liar who ever lived, he is a grossly overweight and out of shape asshole, and that only matters because of shit like this.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Look at this dim bulb.

She lies like you do. What "raid"? There was no "raid."

You guys think you're victims when you don't get your way. It's like watching teething 2 year olds.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

It's not been the best week for the Slobfather.

Appeals court says House can obtain Trump's taxes from the IRS
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics ... index.html

A federal appeals court on Tuesday signed off on a House Ways and Means Committee request to obtain former President Donald Trump's tax returns from the Internal Revenue Service.

[snip][end]

Also: though I think it's not directly connected to the Shit-a-Lago search, the FBI has seized the phone of Trump 1/6 ally Scott Perry.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 am It's not been the best week for the Slobfather.

Appeals court says House can obtain Trump's taxes from the IRS
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics ... index.html

A federal appeals court on Tuesday signed off on a House Ways and Means Committee request to obtain former President Donald Trump's tax returns from the Internal Revenue Service.

[snip][end]

Also: though I think it's not directly connected to the Shit-a-Lago search, the FBI has seized the phone of Trump 1/6 ally Scott Perry.
I wonder how many more months or years before they will actually see his tax returns though.

If your ideal political representative is someone who has to lie about absolutely everything and hide absolutely everything then go ahead and vote for any Republican. I dare them to try and prove that statement wrong.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Who said "“You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Who just pleaded the Fifth when questioned by the New York AG?

TFG -Donald J. Trump
When you vote left, you vote right.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

"Only the Mob takes the 5th"