Ozark

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
Drak

Ozark

Post by Drak »

Does anyone else follow this show? I just finished the final season. Overall, I think it was a great show. But unfortunately the final episode and conclusion falls short, writing wise. Seemed like a lazy ending. Also didn't like how they handled some of the characters in the final episode. I don't want to detail spoilers in case people are still watching it or are just starting. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Better Call Saul is wrapping up this season, too. Another great show. Vince Gilligan hasn't disappointed yet and I doubt he will with the finale.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Ted

Re: Ozark

Post by Ted »

Ozark was my favorite series in recent memory.

I didn't like the series ending at first. Now, I really like the ending. Getting trapped under a collapsing house of cards worked for me.

The series as a whole was great. The ending wasn't wrapped up in a nice clean bow (like the Sopranos ending) and that tends to bug people.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Ted wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:55 am Ozark was my favorite series in recent memory.

I didn't like the series ending at first. Now, I really like the ending. Getting trapped under a collapsing house of cards worked for me.

The series as a whole was great. The ending wasn't wrapped up in a nice clean bow (like the Sopranos ending) and that tends to bug people.
Maybe I just need time to digest. One thing I'll say, they certainly kept me guessing about what was going to happen. It wasn't predicable.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Ted

Post by Ted »

Drak wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:04 pm Maybe I just need time to digest. One thing I'll say, they certainly kept me guessing about what was going to happen. It wasn't predicable.
I know quite a few people that hate the ending.

After thinking about it for a while I came to the conclusion of "that's probably how this would have ended in real life".

The last season really was a roller coaster.